Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #69 Alice's eye: BLACKED IMMEDIATELY!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's getting up for a wee in the middle of the night and then decides to check their breathing.

[/QUOTE] I think I missed her posting pictures of herself with her Celeb Mother of the year awards spanning back 12 years and to date? HmmmšŸ¤”

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Summary of Ioan's request for a Domestic Violence Restraining Order - part 6:
(disclaimer: I am only summarizing what this document states, and I have no knowledge as to its veracity.)

These are more excerpts from the Exhibits attached to Ioan's declaration.

May 31, 2021, Ioan text to Alice, 9:10 a.m. - "Hi. Just checking to see if you are coming over this morning. It's our first time doing this exchange on a non school day. It was from 9 am that I had the girls on non school days. Seeing as this is the first time doing this, I can help come collect Elsie as I am so close. Please let me know. Thank you."

May 31, 2021, Ioan text to Alice, 11:28 a.m. - "I would like to check in on the above please. I am available to come to collect Elsie. I am also at my home if you would like to drop her off here. Thank you."

May 31, 2021, Alice text to Ioan, 3:00 p.m. - "OH tit! Sorry! Elsie is all cwtched up now. Do you want to pick her up tomorrow morining and take her to school?"

May 31, 2021, Ioan text to Alice, 5:14 p.m. - "Please take Elsie to school tomorrow and I shall pick her up from school at 11 am. Thank you."

May 31, 2021, Alice text to Ioan, 9:08 p.m. - "Great. And after that I would like a session with Diane in order to discuss me getting full custody. 'Thank you' FFS. You know that your mother writes that all the time? I want full custody. I want the house. I want spousal support and child support. I want my medical bills and insurance paid. Car insurance too. Half of your life insurance. Half of your savings. Half of what you earn in the future. I won't give up. You'll have to sue me. But you won't even win, because you have never looked after the kids. And if I need to, I'll borrow money from friends to hire shark lawyers."

June 17, Alice text to Ioan - "Ella doesn't want to see you because you don't give a tit about her...Anyway no worries, because Ella recorded the entire conversation."

June 27, Alice text to Ioan, 12:19 a.m. - "I look over at Elsie and my Emma and I am SO GLAD I pushed for these two exquisite beings. They're both next to me now, full of love, as is this entire house. Ella we knew we wanted - we HAD to have a baby. Elsie was almost not had - similar to Emma...I am writing my notes my computer (sic) and I hear little Emma's short breaths beside me...next to her Elsie's slightly longer ones, and then a very slightly jealous Ella (!) on the sofa in the living room coming in every half hour to give hugs."

July 4, 2021, Alice text to Ioan - "I'm sorry I sent ranting texts last night. I'll try really hard to not do it any more. I'm just really upset and sad. I miss her so much. Please don't waste another $1k sending them to [Ioan's lawyer]. Trust me - you have way more than enough ranting messages to hang me with in the courtroom."

July 7, 2021, Alice text to Ioan - "You want to SELL THE HOUSE???? ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR TINY MIND? The kids CHILDHOOD? And me? That would posh (sic) me right out of town into Woodland Hills or something. Just to get a rental I can afford. No bleeping way. The house is a deal-breaker. If you insist on selling it, then there is no point in me and the kids being here at all. We will return to England and start again."

July 7, 2021, Alice text to Ioan - "I think the only person you want to impress is the one who gave birth to you and that will never change. Look - do what you want. But I will fight you till my last breath. I will never, ever stop fighting. I will use every trick in the book. And I will win. Because I have done nothing wrong. Not ever, in your regard, except adore you and the same goes for my kids. Go ahead. Take it to court."

July 12, 2021, Alice text to Ioan - "How do we find new soul mates? I've trued. Nobody has come close to you. So far... Everybody tells me I won't be single for longer than 5 minutes and that all their male friends are asking about me but I'm just not quite feeling it yet."

July 16, 2021, Alice text to Ioan - "Hey - do you have time to come over this weekend to put me on tape for this J-Lo film? It's only 2 tiny scenes...Are you coming to help me with the bleeping tape or not? Are you? Are you? You know that one day - in the not too distant future, you will NEED me. You will need my help for something. You do know that, right?"

July 31, 2021, Alice email to Ioan's Mom: "Ioan says you are the reason he left me. Is this true? If so, how could you possibly want this> You already have two kids who have not been able to procreate becuase of =our (sic) effect on them. They haven't been allowed relationships, =nything (sic). Are you now REALLY going to mess up the ONE REMAINING relationship your =ids' (sic) have? PLEASE, PLEASE don't. Please tell him to rethink it. My kids =eed (sic) their father. He won't come back to you. He really WON'T. His head is =otally (sic) messed up. You need to be on OUR side. Me, Ella, Elise (sic) and Emma. If not, then what =o (sic) you want?"

October 27, 2021, Alice email to Ioan's Mom: "So your son has been CHEATING for three years with a woman named Bianca =allace. (sic) You must have known. Is that ok for your family? I thought you were a 'good' family and you hated me because I =ad (sic) overlapped with Olivier? You hypocrites. Well, I am getting calls from all the Welsh papers. I think you might as well go away and hide. How do d (sic) you manage to bring up a son like that?"

October 29, 2021, Alice email to Ioan's Mom: "I am only writing because I feel terrible for you all. Ioan Gruffudd has brought shame on your entire family. I am on thread now on Reddit and twitter and more local UK ones. People =aying (sic) they watched Pobol y Cym for many many years but they no longer =ish (sic) to hear about it because of the link to Ioan Gruffudd...What =ort (sic) of a mother let's (sic) her eldest son abandon his children and =o (sic) off with a twice married hussy who is half his age and has publicly =tated (sic) she is with him because she wants to experience the...'high-life'. Meanwhile the girls and I are saving every penny. Does that seem =hristian (sic) to you? My girls will be fine. I love them, Gloria loves them, Emma loves them. Just maybe keep away now - now that we've found out everything =e's (sic) done. Elsie is beside herself with sadness and =isappointment (sic) and I need to build her back up. Please. If you can't advise him not to make bad choices then at =east (sic) take a step back - all of you, so that I can keep my kids safe. Thank you."

September 12, 2021, Alice email to Ioan's Mom: "We just had the police round here because I slipped ocming out of the shower and my two daughters were so worried they called the police and the paramedics. Do you know who they didn't call? Your son. Their Dad. They didn't call him because they have no faith in him as a father. They don't think he has ever loved (sic) after me, and in that same vein t=ey (sic) don't imagine he'll look after them. Gill, when you rolled around on the floor in my house because you somehow im=gined (sic) I had said you were a bad mother, you were wrong. About what I'= (sic) said. But not about what I thought. I think you are the most mean, calculating, egotistic, narcissistic, child-l=ke (sic) 'mother' I have ever encountered. You think only of yourself. You are like a child who has not yet been taug=t (sic) that other people have feelings too. You are quite possibly the most narc=ssistic (sic) person I have ever met. You love yourself, don't you? You terrorized your two youngest kids into not having relationships, into ha=ing (sic) terrible low-paying jobs that kept th (sic) close to you and never gave them a chance to have their own lives. And we all felt sad. But we all thought tha= (sic) Ioan had gotten away from you. Turns out he didn't either. You are an egocentric, pathetic person who seeks to bring him there down bec=use (sic) you can't bring yourself up. The only thing people celebrated was that you're (sic) eldest son got away from you. But he didn't. Your never ending unkindness towards me made me very sad. And very angry. An= (sic) eventually Ioan chose you. Well done!! Three unmarried kids, and no grandchildren. Because an evil witch like you isn't going anywhere NEAR my beautifu= (sic) babies. You think I want them to end up like [Ioan's sister]. Gill - I tried so hard with you but you just didn't want to have me i= (sic) your family, did you? Maybe you should have thought that out before you began your campaign of hat= (sic) on me."

End of summaries/transcriptions. My fingers are about to fall off. :) Any questions, let me know.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 68
Also, has someone posted the court docs (yet)? I thought someone offered, but there are so many pages. Are details scattered throughout the thread? As I asked earlier, how do I find them/buy them myself? What did yā€™all Google to get a hold of them? Thank you!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
"How do we find new soul mates? I've tried. Nobody has come close to you So far.... Everybody tells me won't be single for longer than minutes and that all their male friends are asking about me but I'm just not quite feeling it yet. Maybe it takes longer than we though "
July 12 last year. So between January and July she'd been looking .......
Yes well it might take you longer than you thought Alice.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Does she have a mirror?

She's getting up for a wee in the middle of the night and then decides to check their breathing.

You're kidding, right? How dare he say "thank you"? Wtf is wrong with her? And teaching your children to say thank you is a normal thing to do.
Maybe she borrowed the magical mirror from Snow White's evil stepmother

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Also, has someone posted the court docs (yet)? I thought someone offered, but there are so many pages. Are details scattered throughout the thread? As I asked earlier, how do I find them/buy them myself? What did yā€™all Google to get a hold of them? Thank you!
Click on my name and then ā€œaboutā€, Google docs link to the full 113 pages

• Heart
Reactions: 35
And the kidney she was giving him back in summer 2021 which absolutely definitely 100% happened. ("June 26, 2021, Alice text to Ioan: "So I'm about to give a kidney to my brother.") Hey, is that how she convinced him to let her masquerade as him on Twitter? Internal organ bribery?
Reckon dear Anthony would be better with the kidneys he already has

• Haha
Reactions: 20
What on earth is the J Lo tape thing? Not only so bizarre in itself, but that sheā€™s so flippantly asked him to come over to do it like she hasnā€™t just relentlessly gone at him before. This is so much more bonkers than I expected. And awful. Awful awful awful. It looks to me like thereā€™s a lot of openly manipulative stuff about the kids in those messages. For those more legally versed (as I am not THE SMARTEST PERSON IN THE ROOM), could this back up claims of parental alienation?

Reactions: 26
Thread title suggestion

You can go Yoā€™ Ioan Way! Everyone is Waiting for You! šŸŽ¶

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
So she used Ellas email account to harass Ioans mother and call her an ā€œevil witchā€ šŸ˜±

the kids where so worried about her slipping in the shower they called the police and paramedics in September?

Good God those poor girls

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Is she talking about Matthew Rhys?
Yes Matthew is a saint, wonderful man, etc etc.
" Think about where Matthew Rhys stands now, in every possible manner beautiful stunning wife; adorable family; nominated pretty much ever year for SOMETHING, because he has the greatest agent ever and is so talented; being great raconteur on talk shows instead of putting on Welsh accent and talking about his parents and his sister every time; NEVER having slagged off his wife in chat show; not being afraid to be himself and make fool of himself (ie The Wine Show); going on fabulous holidays and taking the time to set them up; treating his wife like Queen.... And minted. Never has to work again. "

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
Click on my name and then ā€œaboutā€, Google docs link to the full 113 pages
It wonā€™t let me click on your name, ugh. Well, I can, but nothing loads. šŸ˜” Iā€™ll snoop around, I guess. Of course fate would do this to me! What did you Google search, at least? (Unless this is info weā€™re keeping off of Tattleā€¦)

EDIT: It worked! Tattle can be a bit odd on my phone, I just needed to refresh. Thanks again!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Iā€™d hazard a guess that Ioanā€˜s have put out enough to show their teeth and win their case. But they know Alice and they know she will now throw out more lies and misinformation. They will have kept a lot back. Especially in relation to custody, where her drink and drugs issues will be exposed for all.

The only strategic place for Alice to go now is to put her hands up and claim mental distress and an addiction problem. That way she can be claim to have been remediated and have a chance of getting something out of this. I bet her lawyer suggested this but she wonā€™t go along with it. Not yet anyway and if she does she will blame Ioan for her breakdown and self medication.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
It wonā€™t let me click on your name, ugh. Well, I can, but nothing loads. šŸ˜” Iā€™ll snoop around, I guess. Of course fate would do this to me! What did you Google search, at least? (Unless this is info weā€™re keeping off of Tattleā€¦)
Click on the name and a little box appears, then click again on the name at the top of the little box, it takes you to the page with About.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
(disclaimer: I am only summarizing what this document states, and I have no knowledge as to its veracity.)

May 31, 2021, Ioan text to Alice, 9:10 a.m. - "Hi. Just checking to see if you are coming over this morning. It's our first time doing this exchange on a non school day. It was from 9 am that I had the girls on non school days. Seeing as this is the first time doing this, I can help come collect Elsie as I am so close. Please let me know. Thank you."

May 31, 2021, Ioan text to Alice, 11:28 a.m. - "I would like to check in on the above please. I am available to come to collect Elsie. I am also at my home if you would like to drop her off here. Thank you."

May 31, 2021, Alice text to Ioan, 3:00 p.m. - "OH tit! Sorry! Elsie is all cwtched up now. Do you want to pick her up tomorrow morining and take her to school?"

May 31, 2021, Ioan text to Alice, 5:14 p.m. - "Please take Elsie to school tomorrow and I shall pick her up from school at 11 am. Thank you."

May 31, 2021, Alice text to Ioan, 9:08 p.m. - "Great. And after that I would like a session with Diane in order to discuss me getting full custody. 'Thank you' FFS. You know that your mother writes that all the time? I want full custody. I want the house. I want spousal support and child support. I want my medical bills and insurance paid. Car insurance too. Half of your life insurance. Half of your savings. Half of what you earn in the future. I won't give up. You'll have to sue me. But you won't even win, because you have never looked after the kids. And if I need to, I'll borrow money from friends to hire shark lawyers."

June 17, Alice text to Ioan - "Ella doesn't want to see you because you don't give a tit about her...Anyway no worries, because Ella recorded the entire conversation."

June 27, Alice text to Ioan, 12:19 a.m. - "I look over at Elsie and my Emma and I am SO GLAD I pushed for these two exquisite beings. They're both next to me now, full of love, as is this entire house. Ella we knew we wanted - we HAD to have a baby. Elsie was almost not had - similar to Emma...I am writing my notes my computer (sic) and I hear little Emma's short breaths beside me...next to her Elsie's slightly longer ones, and then a very slightly jealous Ella (!) on the sofa in the living room coming in every half hour to give hugs."

July 4, 2021, Alice text to Ioan - "I'm sorry I sent ranting texts last night. I'll try really hard to not do it any more. I'm just really upset and sad. I miss her so much. Please don't waste another $1k sending them to [Ioan's lawyer]. Trust me - you have way more than enough ranting messages to hang me with in the courtroom."

July 7, 2021, Alice text to Ioan - "You want to SELL THE HOUSE???? ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR TINY MIND? The kids CHILDHOOD? And me? That would posh (sic) me right out of town into Woodland Hills or something. Just to get a rental I can afford. No bleeping way. The house is a deal-breaker. If you insist on selling it, then there is no point in me and the kids being here at all. We will return to England and start again."

July 7, 2021, Alice text to Ioan - "I think the only person you want to impress is the one who gave birth to you and that will never change. Look - do what you want. But I will fight you till my last breath. I will never, ever stop fighting. I will use every trick in the book. And I will win. Because I have done nothing wrong. Not ever, in your regard, except adore you and the same goes for my kids. Go ahead. Take it to court."

July 12, 2021, Alice text to Ioan - "How do we find new soul mates? I've trued. Nobody has come close to you. So far... Everybody tells me I won't be single for longer than 5 minutes and that all their male friends are asking about me but I'm just not quite feeling it yet."

July 16, 2021, Alice text to Ioan - "Hey - do you have time to come over this weekend to put me on tape for this J-Lo film? It's only 2 tiny scenes...Are you coming to help me with the bleeping tape or not? Are you? Are you? You know that one day - in the not too distant future, you will NEED me. You will need my help for something. You do know that, right?"

July 31, 2021, Alice email to Ioan's Mom: "Ioan says you are the reason he left me. Is this true? If so, how could you possibly want this> You already have two kids who have not been able to procreate becuase of =our (sic) effect on them. They haven't been allowed relationships, =nything (sic). Are you now REALLY going to mess up the ONE REMAINING relationship your =ids' (sic) have? PLEASE, PLEASE don't. Please tell him to rethink it. My kids =eed (sic) their father. He won't come back to you. He really WON'T. His head is =otally (sic) messed up. You need to be on OUR side. Me, Ella, Elise (sic) and Emma. If not, then what =o (sic) you want?"

October 27, 2021, Alice email to Ioan's Mom: "So your son has been CHEATING for three years with a woman named Bianca =allace. (sic) You must have known. Is that ok for your family? I thought you were a 'good' family and you hated me because I =ad (sic) overlapped with Olivier? You hypocrites. Well, I am getting calls from all the Welsh papers. I think you might as well go away and hide. How do d (sic) you manage to bring up a son like that?"

October 29, 2021, Alice email to Ioan's Mom: "I am only writing because I feel terrible for you all. Ioan Gruffudd has brought shame on your entire family. I am on thread now on Reddit and twitter and more local UK ones. People =aying (sic) they watched Pobol y Cym for many many years but they no longer =ish (sic) to hear about it because of the link to Ioan Gruffudd...What =ort (sic) of a mother let's (sic) her eldest son abandon his children and =o (sic) off with a twice married hussy who is half his age and has publicly =tated (sic) she is with him because she wants to experience the...'high-life'. Meanwhile the girls and I are saving every penny. Does that seem =hristian (sic) to you? My girls will be fine. I love them, Gloria loves them, Emma loves them. Just maybe keep away now - now that we've found out everything =e's (sic) done. Elsie is beside herself with sadness and =isappointment (sic) and I need to build her back up. Please. If you can't advise him not to make bad choices then at =east (sic) take a step back - all of you, so that I can keep my kids safe. Thank you."

September 12, 2021, Alice email to Ioan's Mom: "We just had the police round here because I slipped ocming out of the shower and my two daughters were so worried they called the police and the paramedics. Do you know who they didn't call? Your son. Their Dad. They didn't call him because they have no faith in him as a father. They don't think he has ever loved (sic) after me, and in that same vein t=ey (sic) don't imagine he'll look after them. Gill, when you rolled around on the floor in my house because you somehow im=gined (sic) I had said you were a bad mother, you were wrong. About what I'= (sic) said. But not about what I thought. I think you are the most mean, calculating, egotistic, narcissistic, child-l=ke (sic) 'mother' I have ever encountered. You think only of yourself. You are like a child who has not yet been taug=t (sic) that other people have feelings too. You are quite possibly the most narc=ssistic (sic) person I have ever met. You love yourself, don't you? You terrorized your two youngest kids into not having relationships, into ha=ing (sic) terrible low-paying jobs that kept th (sic) close to you and never gave them a chance to have their own lives. And we all felt sad. But we all thought tha= (sic) Ioan had gotten away from you. Turns out he didn't either. You are an egocentric, pathetic person who seeks to bring him there down bec=use (sic) you can't bring yourself up. The only thing people celebrated was that you're (sic) eldest son got away from you. But he didn't. Your never ending unkindness towards me made me very sad. And very angry. An= (sic) eventually Ioan chose you. Well done!! Three unmarried kids, and no grandchildren. Because an evil witch like you isn't going anywhere NEAR my beautifu= (sic) babies. You think I want them to end up like [Ioan's sister]. Gill - I tried so hard with you but you just didn't want to have me i= (sic) your family, did you? Maybe you should have thought that out before you began your campaign of hat= (sic) on me."

End of summaries/transcriptions. My fingers are about to fall off. :) Any questions, let me know.
Wow. How did he remain calm. She's not my mother, don't even know her and I want to choke her. The utter lack of decency and respect is astounding. She's worse than gutter trash.

• Heart
Reactions: 22

I have never seen such unhinged vitriol in my life! I just couldnā€™t imagine anyone behaving this way over such a sustained periodā€¦unreal

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
My sister did this tit to everyone in my family. I am flooded with so many feelings right now because I know what it's like to be on the receiving end of these kinds of messages and threats. I suspect you do too. You live in fear waiting for the other shoe to drop.

I hope she loses everything. She is a monster.
Same here Betty šŸ’” Very similar to how my ex spoke/ treated me after I split up with him. It's exactly that.. Fear of what next. Such an awful thing to be put through. Sending big hugs to those who have been put through similar. Xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.