Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #69 Alice's eye: BLACKED IMMEDIATELY!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
July 31, 2021, Alice email to Ioan's Mom: "Ioan says you are the reason he left me. Is this true? ... You need to be on OUR side. Me, Ella, Elise (sic) and Emma. If not, then what =o (sic) you want?"
She wants his mum to be on the dog's side?????
What fuckery is this? Since when has she ever cared about the dog???????

My girls will be fine. I love them, Gloria loves them, Emma loves them.
Again with the dog?

Also, has someone posted the court docs (yet)? I thought someone offered, but there are so many pages. Are details scattered throughout the thread? As I asked earlier, how do I find them/buy them myself? What did y’all Google to get a hold of them? Thank you!
I bought a copy. Best $40 I've spent this year!!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Am I too early for thread title suggestions?
Thread title: Yo came with receipts, AE get ready to weep.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
I find it fascinating that she and LoopDeDo were darkly hinting that if we knew the truth of what he was saying, his “abuse” would be clear. All I’ve seen is polite message after polite message, while she responds in a menacing, threatening way.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Finished all 113 pages, im shocked and angry all at the same time. We have had a laugh at her rambling Insta vids but seeing the reality of what's been going on behind closed doors just isn't funny. The poor girls, and IG, tit what strength he has shown. Its a clear example of harassment and abuse multiple incoherent messages going from vile to 'nice' i couldn't live through that so how on earth are the girls coping.

All i can say is duck you AE being a women/mother does not give you a greencard to abuse ANYONE, vile bully. Seriously AE duck you.........

• Heart
Reactions: 47
I particularly love the ‘duck this. I’m tweeting’ text though. Like… lol. Crazy, awful witch.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
How can you defend the indefensible?
His responses are measured, emotionless and the definition of grey rock.
Beyond proud of him for it.
Wish him every happiness away from that. Hopefully now she never attempts to message him again.

• Heart
Reactions: 59
THREAD TITLE: was trying to think of something like “throw the book at her” - throw the 113 page PDF at her!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Yes Matthew is a saint, wonderful man, etc etc.
" Think about where Matthew Rhys stands now, in every possible manner beautiful stunning wife; adorable family; nominated pretty much ever year for SOMETHING, because he has the greatest agent ever and is so talented; being great raconteur on talk shows instead of putting on Welsh accent and talking about his parents and his sister every time; NEVER having slagged off his wife in chat show; not being afraid to be himself and make fool of himself (ie The Wine Show); going on fabulous holidays and taking the time to set them up; treating his wife like Queen.... And minted. Never has to work again. "
In the line immediately below this paragraph she says:

...but sometimes you just back the wrong horse.

Is she implying that she should have had a relationship with Matthew instead of Ioan? Would Matthew have had any say in this?!

Also Alice, Matthew is married to Keri Russell, an incredibly accomplished and well-respected actress. I don't need to say any more.

• Heart
There's a strong Fatal Attraction vibe going on from her ramblings.

How frightening must it be for the children watching their mother unravel like this? Growing up in a chaotic environment does a number on your mental health as a child - it might not manifest now, but those girls may have difficulties later in life. I don't doubt they love their mum and she loves them (in whichever capacity she can express love / compartmentalise feelings - if she even can!) but I'm not getting the feeling Alice is great at regulating her moods. At all. She must have periods where she just loses her tit in front of them.

Do the children have to listen to her ranting and raving into the wee small hours? Does she get physically as well as emotionally violent? Do they hear much of this dialogue, from a parent who is supposed to be a role model, expected to create an environment of security, routine and calm for them?

Added to which, they will be missing their dad and torn about what to think about him - has he betrayed them, why has he hurt their mum, does he still love them? Alice dripping poison into their heads will be doing untold harm.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
All this is very disturbing and I can’t help but wonder and dismay at what went on when they were together. Thank god Ioan got out and found happiness with Bianca! Whatever AE comes out with they’ll remain strong! Well done to Ioan for biding his time to collect all this information to give him the strongest case possible!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
In the line immediately below this paragraph she says:

...but sometimes you just back the wrong horse.

Is she implying that she should have had a relationship with Matthew instead of Ioan? Would Matthew have had any say in this?!

Also Alice, Matthew is married to Keri Russell, an incredibly accomplished and well-respected actress. I don't need to say any more.
Yes! Meanwhile Matthew Rhys is thanking his lucky stars escaping the angry witch.

• Haha
I am absolutely stunned. It’s amazing, we have been speaking along the lines of this garbage for MONTHS, we’ve been suspecting it…and yet to actually read it in print is horrifying and sickening. This is textbook abuse, literally all of it. I hope she gets the book thrown at her. (It’s “book,” right, international friends? I think that’s an international phrase, I’ve never heard it before this forum, haha.)

• Heart
Reactions: 42
NO its almost 1am and I need to sleep.
I must go now. Must go and sleep. Good night!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
She slips between attacked and attacker pretty damn easy 🙄
I'm curling up for her at the teenage-like messages of other men fancying her to him 🥴

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.