Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #69 Alice's eye: BLACKED IMMEDIATELY!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if she got served and was so fuming that she punched herself in the face !

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Message to IG..

EVERYBOY is telling me to distance myself for you as soon as I can l because you are about to go down so far that you will never recover. Some big‐wig has picked up your coming out Instagrams (seriously why did you do this? I know it was your because I’ve looked at videos of her and she is super sweet and I don’t think would ever want to hurt anybody)

People fel that because you were feeing low and in need of a boost then you took up with this teeny innocent cute girl who would do anything you wanted and make you feel big
So ‐ I dont care about you any more. Neither do the kids really. I’m sure they love you but they cringe when the hone rings and it’s you and they run away. Nothin to so with me. So could you stay away from me too?

Also Stop the bleeping PRIVATE SECRETS that you’re telling everybody! I told you When I put on weight that I had a weird bulge BELOW my belly. IT CAME OUT ON TWITTER FFS!By your spokesperson! I also said the dog smears food around my freshly lauderedwhite sheets. This came out too. Also the thing about when the dog brought in what I though was a bone and it turned out to be a tit. How dare you tell these things to Bianca and her crew??? Do you want me to tell people that you can’t get it up and you’ve had a hair transplant? And propecia? duck ME ioan.

I understand. You turned me into a demon so that people would accept that you HAD to fall into Bianca’s lovey arms to be saved. Well you’re a tit. And everybody in the world knows it now. So lets get this divorce done (I want almost twice what is offered. If you fight it I’ll go to court. I have access to money. ) And then….. I never ever ever ever want to see your lying, creepy, angry, nasty , unkind and totally ungrateful face again. To think. I thought I was HELPING you. I thought I was doing my bit for our family. I thought I was part of out diusssions about how to get here and there. I was beside myself when we got you on the New Zealand fight.

You properly took the piss out of me didn’t you. I’ll never understand what I did wrong ‐ or why you could;t just sit me down and say look Angel, kids I’ve fallen in love with a millennial who has been stalking Alice for a while. I would;t have minded. We would have sorted it out. I would go into the FOUR other marriages she’s ruined; Yes. I do have a private detective on her. So does one of th British tabloids

Well, I can’t wait till she does the same to you. When her MS gets bad enough that you need to take her to all her castings in a wheelchair. I guess that love though ‐ and to end on a kind note, although you poo‐pood at times my ilnesss, hers is probably more grave and if ou look at Selma then she won’t be able to walk soon.

I thin taking on THAT, when you know if will make. You career very difficul, is. HUGE sign of love. Go Ioan and Bianca
these private secrets are based on a video she posted, a pap pic and one of her tweets.

oh god, she is an embarrassement

PS: I think no man would "get it up" with you

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 59
How does a person get this evil? She’s terrifying. I’m actually really impressed that he got away from her at all. And the fact that he is posting all the vile stuff she says to him, taking away all her power - it’s amazing.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
I feel like we're in the eye of the storm here, her reaction to this is going to be total armageddon.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
also man, Olympics, Alice and a day off from work made me pull a Tone and stay up all night lol

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Have been wondering about your take on what it will mean for custody. Even if Ella refuses to go to him - would she be taken from AE? Oh I know it’s all speculation, I just want to believe that SOMETHING has to make a difference to this woman having full control over those kids.
Aww thank you. Up to now, I know I have been firm on she will never lose custody. I still wouldn't place any bets. BUT the now filing under domestic violence and even being granted a temporary restraining order is just very very bad courtwise.

This is flat out crazy tit and no court wants to drop the ball on a child or spouse being actually physically harmed in the year 2022. And Alice, imo, is this filing away from going there. She dug her own hole. IG kept his head down and quiet until now.

I need to take an ativan. 🙄❤

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Aww thank you. Up to now, I know I have been firm on she will never lose custody. I still wouldn't place any bets. BUT the now filing under domestic violence and even being granted a temporary restraining order is just very very bad courtwise.

This is flat out crazy tit and no court wants to drop the ball on a child or spouse being actually physically harmed in the year 2022. And Alice, imo, is this filing away from going there. She dug her own hole. IG kept his head down and quiet until now.

I already took one. No joke. 🙄♥

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Don’t hold back, Alice. Do you you think anyone is just going to take your WORD when you’ve crossed the defamatory line so many times? That they’ll let you on there withkut constraints? Lol! It’s a headache for the networks. I must say - I hope Piers is unleashed to go after you…if you’re even that important in the context of things. I’m sure he’s seen you for the crazy “Baby Jane” that you are and maybe needs to go no further. Good night and GFY.

Same here. I don’t even know what to say. This is truly awful stuff and the reason I don’t do family law. But to see a client be so delusional that there is no defense? I have to put myself to sleep so I don’t say anything that gets me kicked off of Tattler.
Yeah for the same reasons family law was not really ever a consideration for me as well. I can see why her attorney just lets her write and ramble. There is no way to effectively represent her. This is lunacy. Writing those things in the Wizard knowing who has access to it and the reasons that app is in place. This is scorched earth, scorched universe and scorched hell. I don’t think she can change but at least some court ordered treatment might give them all a break and some time to let some dust settle….but not with this woman. She’d be tossed out in the first 24 hrs!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Message to IG..

Also Stop the bleeping PRIVATE SECRETS that you’re telling everybody! I told you When I put on weight that I had a weird bulge BELOW my belly. IT CAME OUT ON TWITTER FFS!By your spokesperson! I also said the dog smears food around my freshly lauderedwhite sheets. This came out too. Also the thing about when the dog brought in what I though was a bone and it turned out to be a tit. How dare you tell these things to Bianca and her crew??? Do you want me to tell people that you can’t get it up and you’ve had a hair transplant? And propecia? duck ME ioan.
What in hell is she talking about?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Is anyone local going to the court date (planned not emergency hearings)…

Reactions: 8
Next time my husband and I see see Yo and B in the park I am absolutely going to offer words of support. Because they need all the allies they can get.
and add my name too! Susan C from Australia.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
What I keep thinking is what she probably sent and texted from burner phones and emails.

I bet it was was terrible, ghoulish things... violent things designed to create fear.

Since it wouldn't be able to be verified it would not be submitted for court.

But I have no doubt it happened.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 16

My heart is pounding. This is just all so shocking. I knew she was a crazy witch but I really didn’t think the depths of her depravity could be so low.

I hope Ioan gets 100% custody. Time and patience and counseling will help the girls see what has been happening.

Maybe that would be the ‘Ray of Sunshine’ to come from this whole sorry mess.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I mean, we wondered how she found time to sleep with the activity cross platform that we could see (not the dm’s). This is beyond comprehension.

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.