Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #69 Alice's eye: BLACKED IMMEDIATELY!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The judge might order that Alice goes to a rehab center particularly if she turns up in court with that black eye and that Ioan gets temporary full custody until she has completed treatment

• Heart
Reactions: 17
these private secrets are based on a video she posted, a pap pic and one of her tweets.

oh god, she is an embarrassement

PS: I think no man would "get it up" with you
It probably shrunk into his body on instant sight of Alice. Another own goal you stupid boot!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
I have been sitting here wondering if it was an act of self-harm knowing this was coming.
I know I know I always have a story to tell but I promise you all it's the truth. It came out after the split between myself and my ex husband that he would self harm, and it included punching himself in the face, I know I sound far fetched, but it has been crazy, almost unbelievable. But I could tell the same story in 5 years and it would still be exactly the same.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
I also don’t think Alice is finished. I am worried now she will go ahead with her last threat. I don’t even want to type it.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
I’m so behind (toddler mom life!), so apologies if this has already been asked or shared, I’m still on page 1 😅
But is there anywhere we can read the court docs or what’s been filed?

Reactions: 3
How does a person get this evil? She’s terrifying. I’m actually really impressed that he got away from her at all. And the fact that he is posting all the vile stuff she says to him, taking away all her power - it’s amazing.
I wonder this too, what has happened to make a person capable of such evil. Plus can you imagine what she might have done to him if he had gone to the house?

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
After reading all of this I fully believe that she's capable of it.
Male abusers are notorious for not obeying TRO's and claiming they were "triggered" by them. I don't expect her to be any different. Maybe worse.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
I’d say she’s like Ursula the Sea Witch there, 3 sharp ones in and 8 Fentanyl patches later, cooking up her next plot to destroy Ioan for having the nerve to leave her.

She needs to go to jail.

Reactions: 19
I feel like we're in the eye of the storm here, her reaction to this is going to be total armageddon.
You and me both. When mAlice explodes it’s going to be some seriously nasty excrement, and I can see her flinging it everywhere in hopes some of it sticks.

and add my name too! Susan C from Australia.
And me, if it’s appropriate (Ria, Australia).

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I wonder this too, what has happened to make a person capable of such evil. Plus can you imagine what she might have done to him if he had gone to the house?
I still feel that all her threats seem intent on making him look bad - so that she’s more likely to harm herself and frame him than to actually physically hurt him. I hope I’m right on that, but she has shown she is capable of destroying the kids to hurt him so maybe not. I know she is in an utter rage right now so I’m actually afraid knowing that she knows where he lives.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I have to get up for work. Not a wink of sleep was had here in Casa Kata. 13 hour shift. Omg what am I going to miss. Laters, turd sleuths.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I can see her being carted off in an ambulance shortly. There will be some histrionics....a winomyalgia episode or fake collapse. To turn the sympathy her way. She tends to use illness for this to garner sympathy and play the victim.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 28
How does a person get this evil? She’s terrifying. I’m actually really impressed that he got away from her at all. And the fact that he is posting all the vile stuff she says to him, taking away all her power - it’s amazing.
BIB: Please, please note that IG is not posting -- the court documents are unsealed and what we are reading is summaries of those documents.
ETA: by IG not requesting the documents to be sealed is what many of us feel is his way of revealing "his truth".
ETA: changed 'part' to "summaries"

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
I also don’t think Alice is finished. I am worried now she will go ahead with her last threat. I don’t even want to type it.
I'm telling ya, it needs to be darted from that open back door

Reactions: 5
@Mad Betty when you see Yo and Bee just tell them there's a cabal of wise, widely informed witches and a couple of warlocks on Tattle who are right behind them and wish them the very best. That should cover it all!

• Heart
Reactions: 28
so she is saying his job in France got him 250k which apparently is a quarter of his usual income for a gig. So he gets 1 million per gig?

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.