Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #69 Alice's eye: BLACKED IMMEDIATELY!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder what happened to the men who were courting her.. Probably talking about Lupine and SCB

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I’m so overstimulated right now I’m sweating and burning mad calories just reading 😂
I knew #69 was going to be something but wow. I even have a law degree and have read thousands of cases and I’m still just…stunned. I’m absolutely stunned. Also I don’t know if this just has me so emotional but I love you turds. This insane journey with Alice has been made more tolerable (for lack of a better word) with your stories, humour, anecdotes, personal and professional experiences. The debates, the different points of views, the evolving of hearts and minds….what a wild ride. I hope we see this through to an outcome where everyone (except Alice and her damn fm’s) is in a better, healthier, safer abs* happier environment (ideally all 3 E’s with Ioan).

*(just kidding)
OK, if YOU, with the law degree, are stunned, it must be very very horrible indeed!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Makes sense all this talk of a book she's supposedly writing - and the engraved watch strap photo on insta.
Just all part of her blackmail/threats.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Another one !!
you called me a prositute? You said that “you were an actress too’, but that you =adn’t gotten any work because you didn’t go around =E2��hanging on street corners waiting for producers to turn up”= Then you looked at me. Do you remember that? I do. Do you remember also when you laid on your back in the front room =icking your legs in the air and screaming, and Pete said “that�=80�s it, we’ve had enough of this English woman”?

I remember that very clearly. I’m going to be doing some interviews soon. I’ve lived =ith this treatment from you two for 20 year and I don’t see =hat I should hold back. Western Mail included. I want nothing. You gave me nothing. I am going ahead and exposing you =s the cruel, self‐centered person you are. That’s all. =
Don’t hold back, Alice. Do you you think anyone is just going to take your WORD when you’ve crossed the defamatory line so many times? That they’ll let you on there withkut constraints? Lol! It’s a headache for the networks. I must say - I hope Piers is unleashed to go after you…if you’re even that important in the context of things. I’m sure he’s seen you for the crazy “Baby Jane” that you are and maybe needs to go no further. Good night and GFY.

OK, if YOU, with the law degree, are stunned, it must be very very horrible indeed!
Same here. I don’t even know what to say. This is truly awful stuff and the reason I don’t do family law. But to see a client be so delusional that there is no defense? I have to put myself to sleep so I don’t say anything that gets me kicked off of Tattler.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
i read it first time as referring to Gloria’s family, but maybe I’m wrong. I went back to re-read but can’t find it. It’s disgusting anyway.

ETA: I found it. You’re right, it is unclear whether she’s referring to B or G. Thanks for that heads up.
It's Bianca's family she is referring to.

Reactions: 7
maybe, although I took it as Elsie being so sad that she wasnt talking in general at all if that makes sense?
Probably afraid that she'd set her mother off if she said the wrong thing. Poor mite.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Sweet Jesus, Mary, and Joseph on a unicycle… this is nuts. I knew mAlice was crazy, but this is something else. I have the feeling I’m going to be waking myself up by dropping my phone on my face more than once tonight…

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
I have been speaking to Ioan's ex agents and they all hate him. Why is this? They tell me his is difficult and difficult to place? Always wants the number one spot.
Christ, she has been calling up his ex-agents, contacting people on Harrow, god knows what harm she has been doing to his career. Ioan may not even be aware of the people she has been in touch with, they won't necessarily have told him

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
I think he will easily get full custody of Elsie. Ella is more difficult can she refuse to go to Ioan??
Okay, I'm trying to keep up but I can't wait to comment any longer. Thank you all for actually paying for this and breaking it down and summarizing for us. Thank you.

Alice is everything I thought she was and worse. I am shaking over how much this is bringing back to me and how awful this has been for IG and BW. And I'm glad I have never apologized for my support of her in particular.

This has changed the game on child custody in a legal sense in my opinion. At this point, Alice might be left with the clothes she can carry out and ordered to pay HIM child support. And no - I don't think Ella will willingly see him or be able to live with him in harmony.

In which case she should say hello to foster care and bad public schools. This filing changes everything and it is heartbreaking and sickening.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 36
I know this has all been filed at court on 15 Feb. Do we know what date it was physically served on her?

Reactions: 3
Message to IG..

EVERYBOY is telling me to distance myself for you as soon as I can l because you are about to go down so far that you will never recover. Some big‐wig has picked up your coming out Instagrams (seriously why did you do this? I know it was your because I’ve looked at videos of her and she is super sweet and I don’t think would ever want to hurt anybody)

People fel that because you were feeing low and in need of a boost then you took up with this teeny innocent cute girl who would do anything you wanted and make you feel big
So ‐ I dont care about you any more. Neither do the kids really. I’m sure they love you but they cringe when the hone rings and it’s you and they run away. Nothin to so with me. So could you stay away from me too?

Also Stop the bleeping PRIVATE SECRETS that you’re telling everybody! I told you When I put on weight that I had a weird bulge BELOW my belly. IT CAME OUT ON TWITTER FFS!By your spokesperson! I also said the dog smears food around my freshly lauderedwhite sheets. This came out too. Also the thing about when the dog brought in what I though was a bone and it turned out to be a tit. How dare you tell these things to Bianca and her crew??? Do you want me to tell people that you can’t get it up and you’ve had a hair transplant? And propecia? duck ME ioan.

I understand. You turned me into a demon so that people would accept that you HAD to fall into Bianca’s lovey arms to be saved. Well you’re a tit. And everybody in the world knows it now. So lets get this divorce done (I want almost twice what is offered. If you fight it I’ll go to court. I have access to money. ) And then….. I never ever ever ever want to see your lying, creepy, angry, nasty , unkind and totally ungrateful face again. To think. I thought I was HELPING you. I thought I was doing my bit for our family. I thought I was part of out diusssions about how to get here and there. I was beside myself when we got you on the New Zealand fight.

You properly took the piss out of me didn’t you. I’ll never understand what I did wrong ‐ or why you could;t just sit me down and say look Angel, kids I’ve fallen in love with a millennial who has been stalking Alice for a while. I would;t have minded. We would have sorted it out. I would go into the FOUR other marriages she’s ruined; Yes. I do have a private detective on her. So does one of th British tabloids

Well, I can’t wait till she does the same to you. When her MS gets bad enough that you need to take her to all her castings in a wheelchair. I guess that love though ‐ and to end on a kind note, although you poo‐pood at times my ilnesss, hers is probably more grave and if ou look at Selma then she won’t be able to walk soon.

I thin taking on THAT, when you know if will make. You career very difficul, is. HUGE sign of love. Go Ioan and Bianca

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 45
Okay, I'm trying to keep up but I can't wait to comment any longer. Thank you all for actually paying for this and breaking it down and summarizing for us. Thank you.

Alice is everything I thought she was and worse. I am shaking over how much this is bringing back to me and how awful this has been for IG and BW. And I'm glad I have never apologized for my support of her in particular.

This has changed the game on child custody in a legal sense in my opinion. At this point, Alice might be left with the clothes she can carry out and ordered to pay HIM child support. And no - I don't think Ella will willingly see him or be able to live with him in harmony.

In which case she should say hello to foster care and bad public schools. This filing changes everything and it is heartbreaking and sickening.
Have been wondering about your take on what it will mean for custody. Even if Ella refuses to go to him - would she be taken from AE? Oh I know it’s all speculation, I just want to believe that SOMETHING has to make a difference to this woman having full control over those kids.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Wasn't she referring to Bianca?
Yes, I think so. I tried to edit my original post but I got stuck in requote hell and now the time to edit has passed. Apologies for creating confusion. It would make more sense for the ‘gyppo’ comment to refer to Bianca’s family. I think. I’d like her to clarify this one for us. Lol.

Reactions: 8
Next time my husband and I see see Yo and B in the park I am absolutely going to offer words of support. Because they need all the allies they can get.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 49
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.