Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #69 Alice's eye: BLACKED IMMEDIATELY!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We all know about evil, but this is by far some of the most evil stuff I have ever read. All of those crying interviews? Acting. There were no tears. Lorraine just emboldened her. She used her followers and essentially admits that. She rallied them to target Yo and B.

There will be no coming back from this. Imagine what her friends will think when this all goes public? When they read her threats and abuse?

I said this long ago, but I'll say it again: Alice is Kryptonite.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
That's second best thing. Best thing is for him to get 100% custody.
Imagine how awful that would be for him right now though too - Ella hates him. Probably Elsie too. They’re both traumatized and think they need to take care of their mother. There is no smooth sailing here, no matter what happens.

We all know about evil, but this is by far some of the most evil stuff I have ever read. All of those crying interviews? Acting. There were no tears. Lorraine just emboldened her. She used her followers and essentially admits that. She rallied them to target Yo and B.

There will be no coming back from this. Imagine what her friends will think when this all goes public? When they read her threats and abuse?

I said this long ago, but I'll say it again: Alice is Kryptonite.
WHO could possibly even pick up the phone to her in real life right now after seeing this?! If there is anyone left, surely that is the end of it.

Reactions: 21
More from Alice to IGs mum

Just to say that I am VERY disappointed that Ioan is now on what we used =o call a “Europud” for $250k (which doesn’t =ven cover his excessive lawyer bills) at a time where, to quote =ariety, it is an “Actor’s Dream”. PLEASE read this article where it’ll tell you that (mostly male) =ctors are getting between $300k and %1.5 mill PER EPISODE on Netflix =nd Amazon. I have been speaking to Ioan's ex agents and they all hate him. Why is this? They tell me his is difficult and difficult to place? Always wants the number one spot.

When I was helping him his public persona increased massively, and so =id his jobs. I don’t even know why I’m telling you this, except to =ay that it looks like it’s going to get uglier ‐ for him ‐ for =ou. Meanwhile it’s been a year since the absolute love of my life =old me he didn’t love me any more. I’m starting to move =n. The girls are starting to move on. I wanted a family at all costs. =f for him, the family he has with you is more important then that’= totally fine, Gill. I can bring in one of the men who are courting me and I will finally =ave the family I’ve always craved (and that YOU have always =ad) Good luck in the future. Alice

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 61
I was thinking to myself - Alice must be so embarrassed now but of course she’s not. She’s furious, ranting, drunk, trying to figure out how to get back at him…zero self reflection, zero remorse.

• Angry
Reactions: 32
Another one !!
you called me a prositute? You said that “you were an actress too’, but that you =adn’t gotten any work because you didn’t go around =E2��hanging on street corners waiting for producers to turn up”= Then you looked at me. Do you remember that? I do. Do you remember also when you laid on your back in the front room =icking your legs in the air and screaming, and Pete said “that�=80�s it, we’ve had enough of this English woman”?

I remember that very clearly. I’m going to be doing some interviews soon. I’ve lived =ith this treatment from you two for 20 year and I don’t see =hat I should hold back. Western Mail included. I want nothing. You gave me nothing. I am going ahead and exposing you =s the cruel, self‐centered person you are. That’s all. =

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 50
I’m so overstimulated right now I’m sweating and burning mad calories just reading 😂
I knew #69 was going to be something but wow. I even have a law degree and have read thousands of cases and I’m still just…stunned. I’m absolutely stunned. Also I don’t know if this just has me so emotional but I love you turds. This insane journey with Alice has been made more tolerable (for lack of a better word) with your stories, humour, anecdotes, personal and professional experiences. The debates, the different points of views, the evolving of hearts and minds….what a wild ride. I hope we see this through to an outcome where everyone (except Alice and her damn fm’s) is in a better, healthier, safer abs* happier environment (ideally all 3 E’s with Ioan).

*(just kidding)

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 53
Another one !!
you called me a prositute? You said that “you were an actress too’, but that you =adn’t gotten any work because you didn’t go around =E2��hanging on street corners waiting for producers to turn up”= Then you looked at me. Do you remember that? I do. Do you remember also when you laid on your back in the front room =icking your legs in the air and screaming, and Pete said “that�=80�s it, we’ve had enough of this English woman”?

I remember that very clearly. I’m going to be doing some interviews soon. I’ve lived =ith this treatment from you two for 20 year and I don’t see =hat I should hold back. Western Mail included. I want nothing. You gave me nothing. I am going ahead and exposing you =s the cruel, self‐centered person you are. That’s all. =
She's so bleeping mental

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 31
More from Alice to IGs mum

Just to say that I am VERY disappointed that Ioan is now on what we used =o call a “Europud” for $250k (which doesn’t =ven cover his excessive lawyer bills) at a time where, to quote =ariety, it is an “Actor’s Dream”. PLEASE read this article where it’ll tell you that (mostly male) =ctors are getting between $300k and %1.5 mill PER EPISODE on Netflix =nd Amazon. I have been speaking to Ioan's ex agents and they all hate him. Why is this? They tell me his is difficult and difficult to place? Always wants the number one spot.

When I was helping him his public persona increased massively, and so =id his jobs. I don’t even know why I’m telling you this, except to =ay that it looks like it’s going to get uglier ‐ for him ‐ for =ou. Meanwhile it’s been a year since the absolute love of my life =old me he didn’t love me any more. I’m starting to move =n. The girls are starting to move on. I wanted a family at all costs. =f for him, the family he has with you is more important then that’= totally fine, Gill. I can bring in one of the men who are courting me and I will finally =ave the family I’ve always craved (and that YOU have always =ad) Good luck in the future. Alice
Just reading that I got really bad second hand embarrassment and started blushing lol

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Alice wanted Ioan to move back and into the garage while she kept the house. The entitlement is unfuckingbelievable. She is an abusive bloated drunk who is furious that he left her and is hell-bent on destroying him
... and then complained about his "ungrateful face". She's a real pip.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Sending you the biggest hug. This is hard for anyone who has been through it. ❤
And sending you a great big hug right back at you. Xxx and to all people finding it hard/sad/triggering here seeing it again. Xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 14
This is a message from AE to IGs mum

Gill, when you rolled around on the floor in my house because you somehow im=gined I had said you were a bad mother, you were wrong. About what I’= said. But not about what I thought. I think you are the most mean, calculating, egotistic, narcissistic, child‐l=ke ‘mother’ I have ever encountered.

You think only of yourself. You are like a child who has not yet been taug=t that other people have feelings too. You are quite possibly the most narc=ssistic person I have ever met. You love yourself, do t you? You terrorized your two youngest kids into not having relationships, into ha=ing terrible low‐paying jobs that kept th close to you and never gave them a=chance to have their own lives. And we all felt sad. But we all thought tha= Ioan had got away from you. Turns out he didn’t either. You are an egocentric, pathetic person who seeks to bring him there down bec=use you can’t bring yourself up. The only thing people celebrated was that you’re eldest son got away=from you. But he didn’t. Your never ending unkindness towards me made me very sad. And very angry. An= eventually Ioan chose you. Well done!!

Three unmarried kids, and no grandchildren. Because an evil witch like you isn’t going anywhere NEAR my beautifu= babies. You think I want them to end up like Siwan. Gill ‐ I tried so hard with you but you just didn’t want to have me i= your family, did you? Maybe you should have thought that out before you began your campaign of hat= on me.

Sent from my iPhone= 2

She's lovely isn't she !!!
Alice tweeted this in September 2021, trying to drive wedge between Ioan and his parents
Image 12-29-21 at 2.42 PM.jpg

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
Just reading that I got really bad second hand embarrassment and started blushing lol
She’s such a sick duck. Lady, everyone he has worked with probably hates YOU. I imagine he’ll have good opportunities now. A rich man can get a younger and far more beautiful woman with no kids. You need not apply.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Palate cleanser moment

She thought IG should have had the lead in the Netflix Halston series played by Ewan McGregor.

Let's sit with that for a moment to decompress the utter filth she wrote.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
She always looks so sad or terrified. If Ioan could somehow get full custody of the girls I know they would want to bring Emma and that would be just so wonderful.

I felt like it was Bianca's because she's called Biana a Gypsy before? But I could wrong. I took it as a derogatory term, but never heard it before tbh.
It’s Bianca’s family if you read it in context.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.