Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #69 Alice's eye: BLACKED IMMEDIATELY!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can see her being carted off in an ambulance shortly. There will be some histrionics....a winomyalgia episode or fake collapse. To turn the sympathy her way. She tends to use illness for this to Garner sympathy and play the victim.
I agree. She could probably use that eye as some leverage but it’s not dramatic enough. Most people see through her tit now.

Pity the men in white coats can’t come to take her away. That’s what she really needs. But you cant fix just utter badness.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
What in hell is she talking about?
Oh God. This is the most horrific behavior. Note to Alice: I wouldn’t be bragging that a hot guy couldn’t get it up with me. Also, that’s a side effect of Propecia, if you care. A hair transplant? You don’t say! Will you next reveal his teeth are whitened? HE’A AN ACTOR. You might take a note in the personal care department 🥰

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
I feel like we're in the eye of the storm here, her reaction to this is going to be total armageddon.
I was going to say nuclear but didn’t bother because it didn’t seem severe enough. Armageddon works much better.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I wonder if she got served and was so fuming that she punched herself in the face !
My ex stepmom did this. She would tell my dad that if he didn't do what she wanted she would tell people he was beating her. When my dad was trying to leave the house she started punching herself and screaming. Her face was all bruised just like Alice.

It took my dad 7 years to finally divorce her and she continued to make our life hell for another 5 until she met someone else. This was 30 years ago so no social media but she would constantly send abuse to his office's fax machine long after the divorce. I was a teen with a few babysitting jobs and she would call up the parents and tell them I was a drug addict. When we moved due to my dads job and I transferred schools she had a meeting with the principal and told him to keep an eye on me because I was a kleptomaniac who killed animals. I was a good kid, shy and polite but she destroyed my self worth. I'm in my 40s now and haven't seen or heard from her in 20 years but I think about her everyday. I feel like I will never get over her abuse.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
I feel like we're in the eye of the storm here, her reaction to this is going to be total armageddon.
If Alice harasses Ioan with the TRO in place it guarantees the restraining order will be granted, which it will be anyway. If she harasses him after the restraining order is granted she will be arrested

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I’m so overstimulated right now I’m sweating and burning mad calories just reading 😂
I knew #69 was going to be something but wow. I even have a law degree and have read thousands of cases and I’m still just…stunned. I’m absolutely stunned. Also I don’t know if this just has me so emotional but I love you turds. This insane journey with Alice has been made more tolerable (for lack of a better word) with your stories, humour, anecdotes, personal and professional experiences. The debates, the different points of views, the evolving of hearts and minds….what a wild ride. I hope we see this through to an outcome where everyone (except Alice and her damn fm’s) is in a better, healthier, safer abs* happier environment (ideally all 3 E’s with Ioan).

*(just kidding)
I honestly don't know what I would have done if I hadn't found here where I have been free to share old stories of abuse and trials that this monster of a woman has been reminding me of for over a year.

And we are not in the end game yet - this is a who!e new beginning. Love you 😭❤😭❤ all.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
I think it was very generous offer to allow him to live in the garage of his own house, continue paying for everything and not be allowed to have any friends or family visit him in his cell.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 52
What I keep thinking is what she probably sent and texted from burner phones and emails.

I bet it was was terrible, ghoulish things... violent things designed to create fear.

Since it wouldn't be able to be verified it would not be submitted for court.

But I have no doubt it happened.
If it went through the Wizard it'll be recorded.

Reactions: 9
He was very polite in the wizard message he sent she posted saying don't interrupt my time with girls ..considering the abuse/swearing/names she was screaming at Bianca while he was trying to talk to little E

• Angry
Reactions: 26
We seem to have a lot of new members tonight. Everyone delurking for the grand finale! Maybe we will never hear from Alice again? Is that even possible? I’m sure she still thinks she has done nothing wrong.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Next time my husband and I see see Yo and B in the park I am absolutely going to offer words of support. Because they need all the allies they can get.
I want to say just hold Ioan and 🐝 from me but that inappropriate (but how I feel) a best wishes and sincere hope for fairness and happiness to come will do from Alison in Angus x

so she is saying his job in France got him 250k which apparently is a quarter of his usual income for a gig. So he gets 1 million per gig?
He'd probably would've paid them to get Away from her

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
so she is saying his job in France got him 250k which apparently is a quarter of his usual income for a gig. So he gets 1 million per gig?
Maybe for a season if Harrow that's what he was paid - but it was a lot more episodes perhaps?
After tax $250k doesn't even cover the expenses for a year...! And he hasn't worked other than France for a very long time

Reactions: 11
BIB: Please, please note that IG is not posting -- the court documents are unsealed and what we are reading is part of those documents.
ETA: by IG not requesting the documents to be sealed is what many of us feel is his way of revealing "his truth".
@Mad Betty this is why I think it will be open court. The documents aren’t sealed.

Reactions: 15
I wish I could fly to LA and watch this go down in court. I think that so many of us are following intently because we have/had an Alice in our lives. My Alice got away with everything so I am hoping some justice gets served here.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
I need to book a flight to LA don’t I

I wish I could fly to LA and watch this go down in court. I think that so many of us are following intently because we have/had an Alice in our lives. My Alice got away with everything so I am hoping some justice gets served here.
Jinx 🤣🤣

The hearing is prob done online actually

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
her evidence that he was leaking private details is that her dog shits on the bed (her Instagram) and she has a massive gunt* (we see it Alice you can't filter pap photos).
What a joke this woman is.
*Gunt is a fat gut/bleep area

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 44
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.