Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mad Betty

VIP Member
It isn’t just this. And I work in healthcare

Women have periods and are expected to just accept that bleeding so badly and painfully from your vagina each month is normal, or having a face full of pus acne is just ‘your hormones’ or you have to just get used to boobs so painful you can’t even bear to wear a bra, or cramps so painful you throw up, so much blood you wear tena lady, weird excess hair and weight makes you feel bad about yourself is just normal, hormone rages or severe depression and migraines you need to get fresh air and exercise, or like me, ‘too young to have any intervention’. It is fucking awful. I once went to my doctor saying I honestly thought I was losing so much blood it was scaring me. She told me I had anxiety. A year later, I became so anaemic I had a blood transfusion after lumps of my hair fell out and I couldn’t eat as my mouth was so painful, and I was craving mint so bad (weird I know) I was eating toothpaste
You could be my twin. Been there, my friend. So many of the things you've shared are boxes I'm ticking. The migraines, the vomiting, the cramps that leave you blind with pain --- all of it. What we go through as women and are told it's just normal. It's maddening. Sending you a big fat knowing hug. ♥

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 33

Mad Betty

VIP Member
Good morning from LA. ✌🏼

"There is plenty more where this came from. You were warned Ioan."

I hope Ioan sues the living fuck out of that idiot Lupine. What a fantastical loon bin he is. And this is a direct threat. He needs to lose his Twitter account. That is not okay.

ETA,: This would all be Alice sanctioned with info provided by her directly. I hope someone sends all of this to IGs lawyer.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Bridgeofsighs

VIP Member
If she’s not going bonkers on Twitter/Insta I feel it’s mean to go after her and hunt down other snippets for the sake of (what?) amusement/entertainment?

It’s out there if you want to look for it, by all means, but the internet hunting makes me feel icky about this thread and I’ve lurked on here for ages (and throughly enjoyed it) and Ive loved a good Alice Twitter rant from the start.
The stuff she posts elsewhere shed a different light on what she had said in her SMs. Example: there was no AP but suddenly there was a 3 year affair with BW? We are trying to find out the truth from all the dross she puts out.

You contradict yourself by saying you enjoy the rants but then draw the line at "amusement/entertainment?" Huh? If it's too icky for you, you can always keep scrolling..

• Heart

LucySmith

VIP Member
"to do whatever is legally necessary"
I don't get it..... This is word vomit. And although hilarious it's the same old shit. How is this some kind of "legal threat"?
It's not like he's got a super injunction out on Bianca's kinetic fanny.....
Bianca's kinetic fanny.... 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

brie l

VIP Member
I think that comment was along the lines of "If you were in the USA you wouldn't get it." Because of his diet hence his blood work etc.

Sorry, it just struck me as funny. Not funny but still a giggle.

It's that whole 'getting along with other people' thing that she struggles with. :sneaky:
If only people were easy to get along with - they should know their place and do what they are told!

View attachment 1026782
Trying to find the interview as aksed for above, but no luck. Did find this quote.

This one?
ALICE EVANS AND OLIVIER PICASSO - Invite us into their Parisian apartment
6 pages
View attachment 1026792
It is listed online for sale 2nd hand hard copy BUT the shop is closed. It is in the UK. Does anyone in the UK want to pursue it for us?
Ok so just on the whole Spandau Ballet thing, here is me and my husband with Spandau Ballet.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Wow

BigBonedBuzzard

VIP Member
I'm sure Ioan is scared to death of an unstable New Zealand legal pigeon breathing behind his neck. Lupine fancies himself a wolf but he's more of a chihuahua. Yapping and yapping and growling in anger and nobody takes him seriously.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32

Mad Betty

VIP Member
So the age difference between Tone and his wife is huge . So it’s ok for them and not BW and IG. Interesting
So she'd be 34/35 now and Tone is 50/51? That means she was 21 when they met at the wedding and Tone was 37. That's a 16 year age gap and Rachel was VERY young when Tone met her.
BW is a grown woman of nearly 30 and IG is 19 years older.

Those Evans siblings are truly a hypocritical clan. 🙄

• Angry
  • Heart

KikiFromNy

VIP Member
This is long, skip if you don’t care, but RE: BW’s “toxic optimism” from quite a few discussions ago:

I’ve been thinking about it and I’m questioning the claim that Bianca is positive in a harmful way.

I think it’s important to contextualize her positivity. She has a severely debilitating illness, one with which she was diagnosed at like what, 26—a particularly young age to have to sit down and contemplate what her life will look like from then on? (That 20-some-year old life she lives while everyone raves that your 20’s are the “funnest, most care-free years of your life”?) She was diagnosed with an illness that stole her speech for a few years because, as she says in that first IG video about having MS, she didn’t know how to properly discuss it with others because she didn’t feel prepared enough in her own heart and mind to address even herself. I think her positivity keeps her afloat in the midst of something most of us don’t understand, something we can’t claim to know how to deal with if we were in her shoes because we aren’t in her shoes.

Toxic positivity is know to stifle someone’s ability to empathize, which therefore stifles the voices of others with whom they engage who are trying to convey to them troublesome emotions. From what we’ve seen from Bianca’s comment sections, particularly on that MS video—she’s capable of empathizing. She’s capable of expressing her sorrow for those who identify, either through themselves or through others, the infamously intense struggle with MS, or other maladies. She says sorry. She says it must be so difficult for them. She’s allowing those commenters the space to feel their grief. Sure, she ends on a positive note, a well wish or something…but that’s not toxic positivity. That’s politeness, kindness, and basic, harmless optimism.

You know, I liken it to walking on a road. (Dumb metaphor coming!⚠) You’re skipping along on a road that’s scattered here and there with rather deep, rocky holes. Healthy optimism means you stumble and fall into each one, lying in there for a bit—but then you stand up, evaluate your wounds, brush yourself off, and climb out of the ditch and keep skipping along. Toxic positivity is approaching a hole and leaping clean over it. No falling, no stumbling, you just jump it. You do this again and again and again, just jumping far over these ruts, thinking you’re doing such a good job of staying on-track, but you eventually find yourself getting increasingly tired. Nonetheless, you keep jumping over these holes as they come, one after another, until you burn out and you can’t jump far enough past a hole, and so you fall into it, and you’re so exhausted that you just lie in there for a long time.

I can’t and won’t believe that Bianca doesn’t have hard times spent in a hole. She definitely does. We know she does because she described her struggles with MS and their emotional toll in that IG video. And I dont think she posted that MS video to say, “Look!! My life is hard!! I’m breaking my optimism streak with this video!!” but with just another note of optimism: “Live your best life.” That message just happened to blossom from a negative experience. Like everyone, she has bad days. And I think what makes people shout “toxic positivity!” is the fact that we don’t actually see evidence of those bad days. I understand that. But it doesn’t matter what we see and don’t see—it matters what she sees, and she sees.

And it’s also important to remember that people aren't necessarily their social media profiles. They’re at liberty to post any content they see fit, including content that uplifts them. Our profiles don’t have to simply be a reflection of our current life, values, and ideas, but can also serve as a goals/aspirations list, or a space of mindfulness/healthy reminders, or a space of healing. To Bianca, that mindfulness and healing apparently look like prevailing optimism, which we’re prone to deem “toxic” simply because we don’t witness her real-life days of sorrow, disappointment, fear, and frustration. She chooses not to show us that, and while I think we tend to insist on everyone displaying their every genuine emotion on social media, positive or negative or neutral…they aren’t obligated to. And I think it’s hard to accept that without feeling like positivity is being “forced” onto us, when that kind of isn’t happening.

Idk, she just doesn’t strike me as “fake” due to “toxic silver linings.” She strikes me as someone who struggles in the ways we do but decides to publicly prioritize for herself the joy, gratitude, and excitement that she hopes will stay with her throughout her life battles. And I hope that, over time, more people learn to acknowledge that this is entirely OK, that this doesn’t bear harmful undertones. Her ass be fallin into ditches just like yours or mine but she just chooses to celebrate the good parts of the walk.

My opinion could change—if I could write that under (almost) every post I make here, I would. What I feel is what I’ve been feeling or what I feel in this moment. She could do something at some point that makes me think, “Well, that’s a bit excessive,” and maybe I’ll need to revise my thoughts to represent a more truthful reality, as so many people here have the intellect and thoughtfulness and diligence to do when they deem necessary. But right now, I’m comfortable residing in this place.

Anyway, thanks for coming to my TED talk, please don’t aim your tomatoes at my hair, I just washed it, and remember to take your beers as you file out. 🍅💚
Soooo...I've been on a pink theme. Pink puffy jacket. Pink sweatshirt. Pink sunglasses. Put up a picture yesterday on my IG and Facebook and one of my twin nieces said it's really your color and I love seeing you in it.

Then we laughed about how during the breast cancer (pink is breast cancers signature theme color. Pink ribbons, etc.), I only wore black lol. Because I was pissed and annoyed. Which actually worked for me. Sailed through the treatments compared to other people and they were successful. I know I said I hate the words survivor, warrior, journey etc.

But I really don't. While I posted dark memes and "I'm absolutely dying of all this goddamn poison in my veins", I drink up people like Bianca's positive outlook and little sayings to keep going.

I play all that in my brain constantly. I only got positive reinforcement from girlfriends, my nieces and my boyfriend the past few years. My parents and brother and sister's main concern was could I still take care of the parents during all this. Oh and covid lock downs.

I, too, know real smiles AND real empathy when I see it. And BW seems to have it in the tons. I think that could bode well in (hopefully) future interactions with the little E's. Maybe that's what drew IG to her. Thank you Pearls. ❤

Last edited:
  • Heart
I’m going to say something that a lot of you may disagree with but it’s just my opinion…

Ive posted before and, if you’ve read any, you’ll know that I think the way Alice has behaved is awful - especially regarding parental alienation. . I suspect Ioan was probably emotionally abused in some way ( again, just from what I’ve seen and read) and I’m glad he got out. I’m not sure him and Bianca had an affair.. my gut Feeling is that it probably started before him and Alice officially separated and maybe, she gave him the strength to finally leave, ( I think the breakup was inevitable). Im
Not saying Bianca forced him, I just think it was easier to leave once he had found someone and had space from Alice.
BUT… I can’t help but feel that Bianca is quietly goading Alice. I get that it’s her life and she should post what she wants, and the way she’s been treated by Alice ( what she’s said about her) is awful. I also understand why Bianca may think ‘ screw this, I’ll say/ do what I want’ I get it.
BUT, i definitely feel like she’s subtly trying to wind Alice up whilst pretending to be dignified. There’s just something I can’t put my finger on. At the end of the day there’s two girls who aren’t seeing their father at the Moment , ( pretty much Alice’s fault I know) but that should be the focus right now, not little passive digs that she knows will wind Alice up. She knows that recent post will get people speculating if she’s pregnant.. she knows it.
Argh I don’t know, like I said, there’s just something that makes me feel uneasy about Bianca too…

• Heart

EllaBella89

VIP Member
I finally got around to reading loopy’s errrr… ‘piece’
The only thing I have to add is that he sounds exactly like a year 11 desperately trying to up their word count on an English literature essay the morning it’s due.
Absolute tit 😂

• Haha

PinkyWinky

VIP Member
I find it disturbing that Bianca is expected to bow to Alice’s abuse and harassment and not respond, stick up for herself in anyway or even use SM like anyone else would. I understand it’s usually better to be wise than right but BW and Ioan are being expected to remain silent all the time and it just rewards AEs abusive behaviour. I’m uncomfortable with that.

• Heart

Knitwit

VIP Member
One of the things that struck me in the article was her saying she had wanted to be an actress since she was a kid, and that she spent two hard years in Paris before she met OP and started getting some roles (and didn’t have to worry about paying rent). It makes me really wonder about the reasons for her career stalling. I don’t buy that she gave up her career to look after the children, as she did have parts when they were little. I think some of it is aging and how stupidly hard that is on actresses. But there are a lot of older women who transition to character roles, or move to the mom/grandmother/older woman parts. If she was trying and failing to get parts, it must have been very frustrating for her. But I wonder if she just felt like the married with kids life was going to be her substitute for her Parisian life.
I think she was difficult and entitled and she didn't have the acting chops or resume for people in the industry to put up with it. You can see that from the way she spoke to the photographer, she was a real prima donna, she was used to being fawned over in Paris but she was a nobody in the UK or US. Though of course, Alice being Alice, blamed Ioan's fans for her career 'tanking' rather than her behaviour.
Tanking alice.jpg

• Wow
  • Haha

ButterTart

VIP Member
The use of the word defiled to describe what is happening to Alice is interesting. Though he may not know what it actually means: sully, mar or spoil. I mean dude, this is a garden variety divorce with a side of toxicity and it’s not coming from Ioan. He is not doing anything TO her. In fact, he tried to work with her at the beginning, which would have been the smart thing to do, but she refused. They are splitting. They have a prenup to which she agreed. As she wrote earlier there should be no surprises because of it. It’s simple math: two households + one income provider = less money. Older children + a parent who does not work = no need for a housekeeper or nanny. Two parents = shared childcare. Less money = a need to reevaluate expenses. All of this is common sense.

Oh, and the rich fodder provided to the Daily Mail is not the result of a “human moment.” It’s the result of an ill-judged decision to film oneself while apparently under the influence of something and post it publicly. And to repeatedly behave in a way that is, at a bare minimum, puzzling two years after the split.

The real blog post here would be about how, in 2022, a woman (who holds herself out to be a liberal, no less) believes that a man cannot and should not divorce her; that should this unthinkable event actually take place that she is owed rich financial support for herself; that she does not have to at least try to provide for herself and her children; and that should these things happen she is “defiled.” The Middle Ages thinking is astounding. The only thing he’s left out is a public stoning, and I’m sure he’s thinking about it.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha

MarmiteMonster

VIP Member
What I really don’t get is that AE puts up with mad wolf’s deeply misogynistic, ultra-conservative crap.

They go on about metoo but In the next breath blame the brazen, bikini-clad hussy who is tempting, luring and stealing innocent IG away.

This is exactly the thinking behind some of the most repressive, anti-women regimes in the world. Cover yourself and behave woman or a man is not responsible for his actions.

Also the emphasis on BW and her role as marriage wrecker rather than IG feels like that blog was written by a spurned woman.

• Heart
Reactions: 31

EllaBella89

VIP Member
I’m going to say something that a lot of you may disagree with but it’s just my opinion…

Ive posted before and, if you’ve read any, you’ll know that I think the way Alice has behaved is awful - especially regarding parental alienation. . I suspect Ioan was probably emotionally abused in some way ( again, just from what I’ve seen and read) and I’m glad he got out. I’m not sure him and Bianca had an affair.. my gut Feeling is that it probably started before him and Alice officially separated and maybe, she gave him the strength to finally leave, ( I think the breakup was inevitable). Im
Not saying Bianca forced him, I just think it was easier to leave once he had found someone and had space from Alice.
BUT… I can’t help but feel that Bianca is quietly goading Alice. I get that it’s her life and she should post what she wants, and the way she’s been treated by Alice ( what she’s said about her) is awful. I also understand why Bianca may think ‘ screw this, I’ll say/ do what I want’ I get it.
BUT, i definitely feel like she’s subtly trying to wind Alice up whilst pretending to be dignified. There’s just something I can’t put my finger on. At the end of the day there’s two girls who aren’t seeing their father at the Moment , ( pretty much Alice’s fault I know) but that should be the focus right now, not little passive digs that she knows will wind Alice up. She knows that recent post will get people speculating if she’s pregnant.. she knows it.
Argh I don’t know, like I said, there’s just something that makes me feel uneasy about Bianca too…
I don’t think any of them come out of this looking whiter than white and impeccably behaved. I don’t hold up Ioan and Bianca as paragons of virtue, just as I think Alice is an absolute nightmare. There’s no winners in this, because the fact is, I don't doubt that the children are suffering due to everyone’s actions in one way or another. We can drag up old articles that illustrate these people are flawed / selfish / imperfect, but it’s a bit futile IMO. They’re all people, with their own issues/traumas, dealing with things how they know best. I wouldn’t want all my past actions scrutinised and judged when discussing something that’s currently going on in my life, because I’ve done some crappy things just like the majority of people have at some point or another, and most people can change and better themselves if they truly want to. I try to stay balanced in all this, but usually my barbs are saved for Alice… because she’s the most openly vile 😂
8257B383-0E37-4E40-8000-39DFCE889E74.gif

• Heart
@DebInPA salvaged Alice's secret Reddit account and screenshotted for us a VAST collection of her comments and posts. Most pertain to her relationship troubles with Ioan, all of this information thinly veiled with minor edits to the reality of the situation so as not to spark suspicion BUUUUUUUT it did anyway lmao.

They're fascinating screenshots in that they really depict Alice's lack of clarity and cognitive dissonance regarding this issue, to say nothing of the gaslighting at play. She positions herself as a helpless, naïve wife devoted to a man who abruptly decided he didn't love her anymore and slipped into the arms of a younger woman. She whines about his refusal to speak with her, his supposed disinterest in embracing his children again, as well as the constant stream of letters from Ioan's lawyers regarding her blatantly problematic behaviors that she somehow doesn't seem to grasp as problematic. She repeatedly calls Ioan "angry," claiming he's even "angrier" after filing for divorce. She labels him a narcissist, along with his mother, and she is validated by commenters on these posts, thus bolstering her conviction that Ioan is the abuser.

I hope someone can link the screenshots or at least carry them into this thread. They're quite interesting to read though also infuriating because she really does not seem to be in touch with the matter of the harm she has committed nor has she made any sort of effort to understand Ioan's reasons for losing interest in her and refusing contact.

Last edited:
  • Heart

welp

VIP Member
1. Alice has no friends in Hollywood. She has stated this.
2. Alice has no career in Hollywood. She's not some beloved actress here. She does not have great name recognition, not even lowkey name recognition. Who are these women in Hollywood that care about Alice?
3. Alice is so little known in Hollywood, that for all of her histrionics and causing this divorce to be tabloidesque in nature, America has basically shown little interest. Inside Edition cut her interview down to about a 2-minute interview as far as airtime. That is an insult. LOL No offers to come on any other TV show to be interviewed, nada. The random article about one of her antics and then American gossip is on to bigger name gossip. Ioan Gruffudd isn't a big-name actor in America, and Alice is barely known. So there are no repercussions as far as Ioan moving out from Alice a year ago, keeping a low profile, and later in the fall shares a photo with Bianca,.
It's actually insane. Just look at other recently cheated on women in Hollywood (who mostly reacted gracious to it). There is a shit ton of blue check support in every post, Alice is lucky if she gets one or two, many have unfollowed her. This is somebody well liked as Lupine claims?

• Heart