Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Penguin86

VIP Member
Oh wow. Lupenis has opened himself up to be sued. Would make a change from him trying to sue people

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29

MarmiteMonster

VIP Member
The irony is that even if BW is chasing fame I would not know her name, her dog’s name or recognise her in the street had Malice not propelled this story in to the tabloids and online forums with her atrocious behaviour.

• Haha

klarakluckbag

VIP Member
I am supposed to watch tennis, but this is SO MUCH better

Oh my word, he's just so full of his own self-importance, he says that he "Immediately went to Alice", like they had an actual face-to-face meeting! Loopy, we all know that you've never met her, she knows that you're a grade-A weirdo, like the rest of us do, she's just using you as her mouthpiece, you poor, sad little man. ☹

• Haha
  • Heart

Nixlondon

VIP Member
Another thread suggestion
Alice wails “No money for the maid”, then buys a Tesla, fully paid

• Haha

welp

VIP Member
I've re read Lupenis's vomit to try and work out what his threat of doing "whatever is legally necessary" and "serious consequences" means....
So far as I can see, he isn't doing or threatening ANY kind of legal action at all.

It appears to be an opinion of his own invented/fantasy consequences which boil down to:
1. Bianca will regret the relationship because women/actresses in Hollywood will shun her as (don't laugh) Alice is one of them.
2. Ioan will end up on his own because Bianca will dump him.

That's it.

So no super injunction then? No lawsuits? No massive claims against Bianca or Ioan being launched? No criminal charges? No jury trial? No up before a judge faster than you can say ockerina?

Such a great legal mind stuck in that basement in NZ.....
I do like that he cant decide whether Ioan will dump her over MS (as if he didnt know) or Bianca over lack of success him.

Also I like that his prediction for how Bianca will act when the relationship will end, i.e. making herself the victim, is the exact description of Alice's behavior. He is describing so much of Alice in BW, it's insane. Loopy, you almost got it! Just change the names!

• Haha

BigBonedBuzzard

VIP Member
Eh, Lupine is not worthy of a lawsuit. He can't do shit, he's just sitting in his mum's basement furiousy typing a blog post 4 people will read. He's a nobody. Let him stay that.

• Haha

KikiFromNy

VIP Member
Guys, it's a lyrics that has zero to do with what you think, wtf how can you even think about pregnancy? lol

Anyway, Lupine wrote a new garbage piece. Apparently to answer this "why are you trying to ruin Ioan's career" question. He didnt even answered the implication of the question wtf (i.e. what's the point of trying to prevent Alice to be moneyless, which she wont anyway, if you make his sole provider moneyless?)

Screenshot https://i.ibb.co/4JG5NRn/Screenshot-20220131-093526-Chrome.jpg

Highlight
"Defiled" ? I What is wrong with this freak? If AE had any brains, she would actually be worried about this man knowing so much about her and her daughters. I don't care if he is in New Zealand.

M33L4

VIP Member
Came back just to say kinetic fanny is still making me laugh and I can’t tell my 102 children why I can’t stop laughing.
Bit worried no.103 doesn’t just fall out.

Who is Lupenis actually writing this for?
He has one like, us all ripping him a new one which he’s gleefully reading?
It’s odd.
Absolutely no-one sympathises with AE now they’ve seen her for who she is.

Have the psycho grannies written something and he’s in a pissing contest for top FM?

Beyond bizarre.

• Haha
  • Heart

Treacletrixter

VIP Member
I don't think so, she has already dropped the "24g of cocaine" to the press. Clearly her guns are empty as she does not have the restraint to hold back. She is what you see, a woman with a drink/drug issue, a complete lack of self control and an insatiable need for attention, which crash horribly in regular intoxicated blow outs.
I don’t think she does it to get a better settlement. She knows what that is and has done for some time, see Reddit.
She will have threatened to ruin him. She’s carrying out that threat and enjoying It.

Men who slap their wife don’t do it once and then it is done. They do it over and over because it satisfies them. They escalate when the wife leaves and it is all about control through fear. She keeps showing Ioan she will lash out to hurt him using his kids into the bargain.

None of this is about getting her settlement improved and it never has been. That is what it is as she said on Reddit She enjoys all of this. Reminding Ioan she can get to him and Bianca through twats like Lupine is all part of it. She will never back down.

• Sad
  • Angry

plinky

VIP Member
Apparently he is indeed a man. From his Twitter is seems he was abused as child. He often retweets things about being an adult survivor.
He needs some therapy rather than latching onto AE.
I understand being an adult survivor but this doesn’t make you a survival expert on all abuse. I wouldn’t be able to directly comment on someone’s experience who had suffered homophobic or racist abuse - I can totally emphasise, I would defend someone, I would support them, but I wouldn’t be able to speak for them in their shoes when it has never happened to me and not my lived experience.

It totally pisses me off that lupine adopts this stance - he is not a woman in HW going through a divorce, does not have children - how can he even dream of speaking like this as if he has any knowledge? Especially when droves of women who have children and got divorced ARE commenting and telling AE to pack it the fuck in

• Heart

M33L4

VIP Member
Tony has unlocked his account.
That’s a familiar tactic.
Nothing of note posted, must be his turn for the account tonight.

@KikiFromNy fellow survivor here, I’ve found my absolute joy comes from my children, they make every day count and don’t give me a chance to hear the silence, if I gave in to the silence I don’t think I’d cope. So I fill my life with noise, laughter and music.
We will always stand together x

• Heart

Knitwit

VIP Member
Michael Sheen, who funded the Homeless World Cup in Cardiff with his own money
Michael Sheen is amazing.
Michael Sheen reveals he has become a 'not-for-profit actor' so he can fund charity work - North Wales Live
Hollywood actor Michael Sheen has revealed how he sold his houses and gave the proceeds to charity as he declared himself to be a “not-for-profit” actor.
The Welsh actor and activist, 52, who handed back his OBE in 2020 so he could criticise the monarchy without seeming a “hypocrite”, believed organising the 2019 Homeless World Cup in Cardiff was a turning point for him.
When funding for the £2million project fell through at the last moment, Sheen sold his own houses to bankroll it.
“I had a house in America and a house here and I put those up and just did whatever it took, it was scary and incredibly stressful. I’ll be paying for it for a long time.”
After Sheen “came out the other side” he realised that his wealth and status could be used for all different kinds of ways.
After recovering financially, he realised “it’s not going to ruin me” so he pledged to carry on using money earned from his acting career to fund future projects and charities.
He said: “There was something quite liberating about going, all right, I’ll put large amounts of money into this or that, because I’ll be able to earn it back again.
"I’ve essentially turned myself into a social enterprise, a not-for-profit actor.”Sheen is a patron for a vast amount of different charities. In 2017 he set up the End High Cost Credit Alliance, which helps people find more affordable ways of borrowing money. A staunch supporter of the Labour party, Jeremy Corbyn, and Welsh Independence, Sheen previously donated £50,000 over five years to fund a bursary that helps Welsh students go to Oxford University.
He said: “I got to know people and organisations within my home town that I didn’t know existed.
"Little groups who were trying to help young carers, who had just enough funding to make a tiny difference to a kid’s life by putting on one night a week where they could get out and go bowling or watch a film and just be a kid.
“I would come back to visit three or four months later, and find out that funding had gone and that organisation didn’t exist anymore.”
He said he realised the difference between that child’s life being a little bit better or not was ultimately a small amount of funding.
He said: “And I wanted to help those people. I didn’t just want to be a patron or a supportive voice, I wanted to actually do more than that.
"That’s when I thought, I need to go back and live in Wales again."

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Your hair comment reminded me you were going to show us photos of your new wigs when they are ready. Please don't forget, I'm really looking forward to seeing them, if you are still comfortable sharing the photos. ❤

I love that BW is trapezing across to America. I've always wanted to trapeze about myself.

Omg, thanks for reminding me! The one I really wanted to show is a human hair wig that will be dyed the colors of the Northern Lights, but unfortunately the hair isn't thick enough to give that full, layered, colorful effect, so I shipped it back to my wig lady and she's gonna sew more bundles of hair in and send it back to me...and THEN I go BACK to the wig salon and they dye it, haha.

In the meantime here's one of my faves, this color will def show up in the new wig:

IMG_2996.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 28