Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Elliekolala

Today was my first day "back in the office" after the summer holidays so let me try to get into character here...

"Lupine is always willing to share his thoughts and does so with confidence, but sometimes struggles with listening to the children outside of his friend group.

Lupine shows a strong interest in writing. He is working towards meeting major milestones with his writing, but is still practicing his spelling, objectivity, and learning when to include evidence.

It has never been boring with Lupine in the class and we wish him luck for next year."

• Haha
Reactions: 35

M33L4

VIP Member
I wonder how much kinetic energy my mimsy has now I’ve torpedoed 102 children out of it?

• Haha
  • Wow

PinkyWinky

VIP Member
Meanwhile behind the scenes..

AE: Tell him to fuck off with his NDA

Loopy: on it .... I am dutifully bound to state forthwith that Ioan’s attempts at huggermuggery shall bear no fruit and …

AE: WTF’s wrong with you? Just tell him to fuck off.

Loopy: ok I’ve got this .. I shall not mince my words and indeed I make no apologies for being so forthcoming in my pertinent and requisite..

AE; Are you fucking kidding me? Fuck it, I’m manifesting on Tones Twitter at 9:00pm, watch my back..

• Haha

PinkyWinky

VIP Member
097B5EB7-33DC-41A1-B12A-35FDA2B8CFF5.jpeg

So the creep admitted to cyberstalking and is threatening to continue if Alice’s demands aren’t met? Hopefully the NZ police are already involved.

• Wow

NarcRage

VIP Member
🤔 do we think something else has happened, or has it just taken Lupenis this long to put together this load of garbled nonesense/ make sense of AE emails to him, typed through one eye when she’s 3 sharp ones in
He doesn't actually say anything other than veiled unspecific threats of what will happen ...
but what will happen?
He never says.
Come on Lupenis - spit it out. Whatchagonnado?

• Haha
Reactions: 34

AnneinHever

VIP Member
Ok, here are my remarks on Lupenis masterpiece:
1. Alice is not a child. Alice is an adult, completely capable of taking care of herself. A divorce, although painful, is not the end of the world, or a crime, as Lupenis tries to present it.
2. If the money is not enough then Gloria has to go, the house should be sold and the children moved to more affordable schools, divorce or no divorce.
3. If Alice wants to keep all of the above she should get a job to pay for them.
4. Divorce is certainly painful for children and they need love and support. They also need both their parents. So if Alice, as Lupenis infers has not let her daughters see their father, she’s the one who’s actively and deliberately harming them.
5. Alice is not liked or loved or even well-known. She’s a nobody who made a name of herself by making a spectacle of herself on SM. And this isn’t new. It’s been going on for years.
6. Alice has shown over and over again that she’s abusive, agressive and a bully. She has given us proof for that. On the other hand, I have seen no proof that IG or BW ever did any of the things Lupenis accused them of.

Loopy is referring to the PA talked about here. He doesn't want the kids to realise that mommie dearest did a number on them. That is what he means by weaponizing.

The truth is they were weaponized against their father.

Part of me wonders what Loopy gets out of writing this shite. Does AE face time him with a skimpy outfit on with fake crying?? :sick: Tell him what a big strong man he is?

His blog is a joke and even good articles there are tainted now by association.
I doubt the kids read tattle…

• Heart

ButterTart

VIP Member
For what it’s worth, there seem to me to be people who have always and ever only posted about/liked posts slagging Ioan and praising Alice or seeming to post trying to create a bit of a fight (no, @Knitwit, I am not considering you one of them). Some who clearly dislike AE. Some who hate/like BW or IG. I find, again just for me, that I have a pretty good sense of what the contributors to these threads are likely to say and when I read those sentiments, if I agree, I agree. If I don’t … I keep reading. For the most part, I think we all realize these are people with flaws and that we might have … advice … about how they have been handling things. On all sides.

Stepping off my soap box now…

• Heart

M33L4

VIP Member
No one has suggested any such thing ya fanny.
“Tone’s” selective reading is the same as his sister’s too. Funny that.

• Haha

AnneinHever

VIP Member
In black and white evidence that Alice is guilty of parental alienation! View attachment 1027460
When did we try to weaponize her children against her and when did we become so powerful? This is a gossip site, repeat after me, Lupine: a gossip site. We don’t have any power and we don’t want to. This is a job for the legal system. We simply comment on what your beloved malice does in public. We’re not stalking her, we don’t pretend to be her friends like you do and we’re certainly not her enemies. She’s her own worst enemy.

• Heart

welp

VIP Member
Tone has put a new pic of him and his wife as his twitter pfp. She is a stunner (teeth seem a bit wonky tho, ironic!), the age difference is very striking, much more than between IG/BW. quite ironic given all the grandpa jokes about Ioan.

• Haha
  • Wow
I think she was difficult and entitled and she didn't have the acting chops or resume for people in the industry to put up with it. You can see that from the way she spoke to the photographer, she was a real prima donna, she was used to being fawned over in Paris but she was a nobody in the UK or US. Though of course, Alice being Alice, blamed Ioan's fans for her career 'tanking' rather than her behaviour.
View attachment 1026635
Alone, no parents...wasn't she 38 in 2006?

• Haha
  • Wow

plinky

VIP Member
Oh just saw Lupine has had a wild Alice induced orgasm all over his weird little blog.

Want some dressing with that word salad hun?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 33

katylouclay

The only adjustment you should be making Loopy is to delete the entire thing. As entertaining as it is, this drivel is pathetic. Can we be any more specific?
150F9F62-A485-4637-B860-3C2FEEA38CF1.jpeg

I like the cut of your gib. Obsessed fan 😆

0EA01AA8-AC29-465B-B759-9F3B393B7304.jpeg

• Haha

welp

VIP Member
He did speak out but only after it became public that he had refused to help save the jobs

Giving his 'best' and painting himself as a hero

Unlike Ioan, Michael Sheen wasn't the current face of a Burberry campaign. Emma Thompson also spoke out.
It still doesn't change the fact that he was asked to help and refused, he then realized it wasn't a good look, reversed course then painted himself as a hero
I mean the fact that Ioan was the face of the Burberry campaign and spoke out makes it much more remarkable that he did that. For everyone else it's easy, he had conflict of interest.

And even if it took public pressure (or perhaps it was just legal advice) that's still good. Most people in that position usually let this go silently (which I too understand)

I also dont think he painted himself as a hero. He told the story truthfully, even if he left his initial refusal out.

That's definitely very unfair to him now, especially after you left context out (unintentionally I presume) that painted him badly

• Heart