Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LucySmith

VIP Member
Well I will go against everyone and continue my disgust at any cameos done off the back of domestic abuse. She has clearly learnt how to do them better but to me still disgusting she is making money and notoriety off abuse.

• Heart
Reactions: 40

Treacletrixter

VIP Member
I’m actually struggling to come up with a name for Lupenis that’s offensive enough to express what I think of him. A quote from that word salad:
“It seems that Bianca has her dreams. Bianca recently put out a video stating that she has MS and that her diagnosis had taught her to live her life with no regrets. That is deeply unfortunate because there is going to be a great deal of regret in Bianca's future.”
That, Loopy, is an actionable threat. I really hope BW takes both civil and criminal action against you.
I honestly think that the fact that they and the whole world continue to ignore him will be far more painful for him. What a damp squib. As internet trolls go Lupine you are a squib who can’t even muster a scintilla of outrage or offence. You encouraged Alice to speak out. She did people listened, laughed and mocked. Because her message is ridiculous and a pack of lies.

He is like the bargain basement version of Rees-Mogg (contorting the English language whilst trying to explain BJs lies)

Lupine, you haven’t revealed anything new. Ioan left his wife. Who presented herself as a bitter, lazy and angry woman. He got with someone else who presented herself as pleasant and positive. They will divorce like hundreds of millions of people have. They will both take a financial hit but as they are rich they will be fine. Gloria was employed as a nanny and should know that’s not a job for life. There are no jobs for life.

There is no such thing as a concern troll. That’s just normal people giving rational and heart felt advice.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 38

raiseseyebrow

Guys, it's a lyrics that has zero to do with what you think, wtf how can you even think about pregnancy? lol

Anyway, Lupine wrote a new garbage piece. Apparently to answer this "why are you trying to ruin Ioan's career" question. He didnt even answered the implication of the question wtf (i.e. what's the point of trying to prevent Alice to be moneyless, which she wont anyway, if you make her sole provider moneyless?)

Screenshot https://i.ibb.co/4JG5NRn/Screenshot-20220131-093526-Chrome.jpg

Highlight
Mandatory wolf wanker archive link: https://archive.fo/OmiAu

“Ioan knows who I am and what I do”
What, some weird nobody from NZ who lives in his mothers basement, has never achieved anything of note, and has the reverse Midas touch* for everything he’s involved in? Ooohh noooooo sO sCaRy

(* everything he touches turns to shit)

“It is clear from the responses on SM that there is a strong consensus that I am correct in my reasoning”
4 likes and 2 comments? You consider that a strong consensus? Shit dude, maybe I’ll start a Twitter campaign for a salary increase if that’s what counts as a “strong consensus”.

• Haha

IHateHadargoyle

VIP Member
I’m feeling a bit twitchy about this thread now. It feels as though we’re on a witch hunt, Why track down accounts on Reddit and other forums that are supposed to be anonymous.

Her ranting on Twitter, Instagram and various news outlets should be enough fodder for us to comment on - it’s In her name. Going sleuth on her internet history and even posting the salad cream geezers name on here just seems way below the belt.

If she’s not going bonkers on Twitter/Insta I feel it’s mean to go after her and hunt down other snippets for the sake of (what?) amusement/entertainment?

It’s out there if you want to look for it, by all means, but the internet hunting makes me feel icky about this thread and I’ve lurked on here for ages (and throughly enjoyed it) and Ive loved a good Alice Twitter rant from the start.
I’m sorry that you feel that way but this is a gossip forum and it’s a Tattlelife rule not to try and police the thread.

NarcRage

VIP Member
"any money he would provide her would come with so many hooks that Alice would essentially lose her soul in the acceptance of it. The cost would be her total subservience to Ioan's whim.
Essentially there is nothing for Alice to gain in accepting what Ioan is trying to force upon her."

So I take it from this Alice doesn't want the spousal support she agreed to in the prenup and is going to decline it then?

• Haha
Reactions: 37

Penguin86

VIP Member
Just going through a certain persons likes and couldnt help but laugh.
What deserts do you think they are getting? Sahara? Gobi?
Screenshot_20220130-221206_Chrome.jpg

• Haha

PinkyWinky

VIP Member
Alice is a seasoned, ill tempered female person with a taste for the ‘ol sherry and tendency towards water retention and not as I previously stated, a bloated, boozed-up old hag. 😉

• Haha

welp

VIP Member
I do like that Alice accuses everyone who repeats shit she posted herself as being Bianca or someone else and this means Ioan is talking to others about the divorce and this is bad for his case.

Meanwhile she actually tells a bunch of internet weirdos her whole divorce or rather her version of it (and the entire world a huge part of it). And they even threaten Ioan.

One of the most problematic parts of Lupines shit is that he also threatens Bianca, who has nothing to do with the divorce. As much as Alice likes to think that she is mind controlling her baby angel

How stupid can you be?

• Heart
Reactions: 36

House of Tea

VIP Member
I’m feeling a bit twitchy about this thread now. It feels as though we’re on a witch hunt, Why track down accounts on Reddit and other forums that are supposed to be anonymous.

Her ranting on Twitter, Instagram and various news outlets should be enough fodder for us to comment on - it’s In her name. Going sleuth on her internet history and even posting the salad cream geezers name on here just seems way below the belt.

If she’s not going bonkers on Twitter/Insta I feel it’s mean to go after her and hunt down other snippets for the sake of (what?) amusement/entertainment?

It’s out there if you want to look for it, by all means, but the internet hunting makes me feel icky about this thread and I’ve lurked on here for ages (and throughly enjoyed it) and Ive loved a good Alice Twitter rant from the start.
You have given me pause for thought, so thank you. I was the poster who said I felt like a someone knitting in front of the guillotine on this thread and how it made me not like myself. I have posted stuff myself, joining in with quite mean stuff, and I don’t particularly like this side of myself. I want AE to get her act together for herself and the children, and the Cameos are a step in the right direction. I sincerely wish Alice, and Ioan and Bianca, and the kids (and the dogs!) the best for their futures and hope they all find happiness and peace in my last post on this issue.

• Heart
  • Sad

ButterTart

VIP Member
I said I enjoyed her Twitter rants which are done in her name. How is tracking down and reposting her anonymous internet history the same thing?

This is not contradictory at all, I’m entertained reading what she puts out there publicly. but I feel icky seeing a screenshot of something that was posted anonymous then being attributed to her and picked apart. There is enough in the public domain without sleuthing, it’s not necessary.
She posted on a Reddit thread about her divorce. Reddit is social media, just like Twitter, Insta, etc. The mods on that thread clocked her and said, Alice is here posting. Then people looked at her other posts and it was pretty obvious it was her. She literally outed herself. How is commenting on that any different than commenting on the Fail stories about her?

ETA: I’ve known about this site since late last year. It’s not new. For what it’s worth, I don’t post there.

AF6F026D-8B69-475E-86F4-F12B8747A938.jpeg

Last edited:

sweetandsour2022

Amusing Cameo news. Two IG followers were going back and forth about how Alice wasn’t responding to them to book a Cameo. One ended up booking Joseph Morgan (Klaus on TVD) instead, who is $500. One of the commenters got pissed at Alice for not responding and the next thing you know, she’s been deleted off the page. I expect Cameo will go just as well as her other ventures. She doesn’t have the motivation or capacity to be consistent. My bad for hoping for the best for her.

• Wow
  • Haha

Treacletrixter

VIP Member
I still think BW wants to be famous and build her profile or she would have gone private when this whole thing played out. I'm not saying she's a horrible person for doing that she's not but some people on tattle do seem to elevate BW to sainthood because AE is so unstable . I do feel sorry for her health conditions though and the fact AE has been so publicly vile to her. IG who is actually the more famous one ,rarely posts on SM although it would probably benefit his profile to post more..
I don’t follow Biance, don’t read her posts or watch her videos. I don’t ever care about her dog.

Alice attacks Ioan. She gets her FMs to attack Ioan. She alienates her daughters from him. She spreads lies about him and claims he has sock accounts. He has no social media presence at all.

Alice attacks Bianca. She gets her FMs to attack Bianca. She alienates her daughters from her. She spreads lies about her and claims she has sock accounts. She has a constructive SM presence and never mentions Alice

The problem here is Alice’s abuse. She will abuse no matter what her victims do, even if they capitulated to her.

What Bianca and Ioan do is neither here nor there to Alice’s abuse or alienation.

• Heart

BigBonedBuzzard

VIP Member
I don't think Bianca is pregnant but the post is vague enough for people to lose their minds over it. That's some superb trolling and I'm here for it! :D

• Haha

NarcRage

VIP Member
I've re read Lupenis's vomit to try and work out what his threat of doing "whatever is legally necessary" and "serious consequences" means....
So far as I can see, he isn't doing or threatening ANY kind of legal action at all.

It appears to be an opinion of his own invented/fantasy consequences which boil down to:
1. Bianca will regret the relationship because women/actresses in Hollywood will shun her as (don't laugh) Alice is one of them.
2. Ioan will end up on his own because Bianca will dump him.

That's it.

So no super injunction then? No lawsuits? No massive claims against Bianca or Ioan being launched? No criminal charges? No jury trial? No up before a judge faster than you can say ockerina?

Such a great legal mind stuck in that basement in NZ.....

• Haha

plinky

VIP Member
Please don’t answer if you don’t want to. Is it endo? I have these symptoms with my endo and recently also got diagnosed with Graves’ disease. Suffered with the symptoms for 15 years.
They wouldn’t tell me but eventually removed half my insides and it’s cured 80% of the issues 🤣

I was talking to my boyfriend the other day and we were laughing about those days when I had to sleep on top of puppy pads wearing tena lady

It’s funny now I can laugh about it 🤣

• Heart
  • Sad
  • Wow