Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Knitwit

VIP Member
I don't know if this has been posted before but I read an interesting article in the Telegraph that Alice gave in January 2001. At that time she was a 'superstar' in Paris and hoped to become one in the UK. She talks about being broke in Paris and how everything changed when she met Olivier Piccaso, her parents, sleeping pills, and hangovers. It is quite illuminating. Here are a few snippets though the article is worth a read. You can see why she is who she is now.

La jeune fille anglaise

'Today, even though she is dressed simply in jeans and a cashmere jumper, Alice Evans is continuing her habit of creating a bit of a commotion. She is having her photograph taken in the foyer of the hotel where we have arranged to meet and she is looking rather grumpy. 'Focus on my face,' she says, slightly too loudly. 'My face,' she snaps, obviously thinking the photographer is not heeding her wishes. She then pulls up her top, grabs a roll of flesh on her stomach and leans back against the wall pouting moodily into the camera, her jumper pushed up just below her bra. It's the only way to do it,' she says when we sit down for lunch after the session has finished. 'No one will publish a picture of an actress holding rolls of flesh. That way the photographer has to focus only on your face.'

'But on the continent thirtysomething Alice Evans is massive. (Actually, there is some confusion over her age. In an interview three years ago she was reported as being 27, then last year she was also reported as being 27; the recent CV sent to me by her publicist has her as 26. Strange. Evans herself tells me she has turned 30.) She is virtually mugged in Paris, where she lives (people yell 'Aleece, Aleece' at her on the streets)

'I once read an article about their life together. Absolutely everything about it, from their ostentatious Quai Voltaire apartment on the Rive Gauche, to their constant jetting off around the world and being invited to lunch with the Président in order to discuss the life and works of Picasso, sounded nauseating. 'We are,' joked Olivier, even more nauseatingly, 'a brand name, like Coca-Cola or McDonald's.'

In a couple of years, she goes from being so broke in Paris that she would jump over the Metro barriers to forgetting about a car racking up insane charges.

'Her luck turned when she met Olivier and, at the same time, a forward-thinking agent who recognised her potential and had no problem inventing a few 'films' to bolster her CV. 'People still ask me about them now,' she says, 'which is rather embarrassing.' She moved in with Olivier six years ago, which meant her rent was paid and gradually the work began to take off.'

'She tells me a story about wild excess in New York which involves her taking a chauffeur-driven car to the bar at the Paramount to meet a friend and forgetting she's left it outside waiting for her, clocking up ludicrous charges (something like $300 an hour). At 2am her mobile phone rang - a mildly irritated Picasso reminding her to return to the Four Seasons where they were staying and, oh, can she pay the driver? Evans has no money. She has to stop at five different cash points to get the money.'

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 44

MarkC1387

VIP Member
I absolutely adore dogs but Emma getting her own paragraph in that laughable blog post has me in convulsions.

• Haha
Reactions: 44

IHateHadargoyle

VIP Member
Whatever Ioan Gruffudd has done or not done, Alice Evans is still a lying, conniving POS!
And also whatever BW has done or not done Alice Evans is still a lying conniving POS!

• Heart
Reactions: 43

welp

VIP Member
Guys, it's a lyrics that has zero to do with what you think, wtf how can you even think about pregnancy? lol

Anyway, Lupine wrote a new garbage piece. Apparently to answer this "why are you trying to ruin Ioan's career" question. He didnt even answered the implication of the question wtf (i.e. what's the point of trying to prevent Alice to be moneyless, which she wont anyway, if you make her sole provider moneyless?)

Screenshot https://i.ibb.co/4JG5NRn/Screenshot-20220131-093526-Chrome.jpg

Highlight
Ioan was warned repeatedly and Ioan knows who I am and what I do. Ioan went into this with his eyes wide open, he made his choice and the moment he decides that hurting Alice is not going to serve him regarding the cost benefit consideration that he applies to his thinking then I will have no further interest in what he does.

Ioan's silence is not the silence of dignity but rather the silence of a coward who wants everything his own way and to hell with everyone else. If Ioan wants to actually man up and own his shit then Ioan may start to turn things around.

If he continues his behavior and does not make Alice whole at every level he has defiled then I will be one hot breath behind him, holding the reeking truth of what he has done and I will make that truth stick to him in a way that will define his entire future. That is a promise and it goes for Bianca also.

I have but one message. Stop hurting Alice. I trust that is clear enough.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow

CailinAlainn

Chatty Member
Thank you for the thread penguin 🐧
Love the title @ButterTart genius 🤣🤣👏🏼👏🏼
And thanks for the recaps.

It’s not just me that thinks those reddit posts were meant to be found, right?

The one about her step sister and all those about Ioan, and her health, all the main things that have drawn her the most criticism and suspicion? Why did she post about those things.

Was the idea that that if she was ‘caught’ posting the same things anonymously then people would believe they must be true? I’m trying to understand the logic.

And are we sure she’s ‘highly intelligent’, really?
I’ve never thought she’s highly intelligent. I think she thinks she’s highly intelligent, sure. She has some facility with languages and can be articulate at times, but she has zero emotional intelligence, seemingly no common sense, and does not come across as all that bright in general most of the time. She’s not massively engaged in the world beyond knee jerk hot takes on Twitter. Many people who have degrees are not necessarily setting the world on fire IQ wise. I think Alice thinks very highly of herself in every way and is mostly objectively wrong.

• Heart

welp

VIP Member
I find it bizarre that a uninvolved third party writes stuff like this lol.

how can you legally threaten somebody who never did anything to you? Ioan doesnt even know that dude

• Haha

welp

VIP Member
For weeks Alice hunkered down in the face of threats from Ioan and his divorce lawyer. Threatened, gaslit and terrified for her future and the future of her children, Alice was forcibly told that she was a shit wife, a burden and a crazy person. It was not until a few of us actually went to Alice to tell her we could see what was going on that the truth started coming out. [...]
I have never liked Ioan. I saw that one for what he is as far back as 2018 for I could see him through the eyes of a survivor and I have seen and dealt with his kind more times than I can possibly count.
I like how we were right about the friends who "opened Alice's eyes" that Ioan just always put her down was Loopy
Does Bianca really believe that Ioan is going to be there for her when her MS starts to bite deeper when Ioan found the fact of Alice's fibromyalgia to be an unbearable burden? Oh please.
yep it was the fibro that was an unbearable burden. nothing else obviously
Bianca also just happens to be unaware of the power politic of the actresses of Hollywood. Does Bianca really believe that the women of Hollywood are going to open doors for an interloper who is violating one of their own?

Does Bianca not understand that Alice is widely liked and known in the industry and that every one of those woman are aware that they also are under the constant threat of mercenary predators such as her?
coz (unproven) adultery is soooo uncommon in Hollywood

Besides we know that they were already on a MGM party together, so soz Loopy, that wont cut it (I doubt she will make it in Hollywood, but heyho neither did ur Queen)

I knew that this dude has an unhealthy obsession with Ioan for being not outspoken and trying to get sense into his wife, hence this, but why the hell is he so angry about BW? "Everything I've seen from her", like what? She has done nothing.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 42

RatOVan

I’m going to say something that a lot of you may disagree with but it’s just my opinion…

Ive posted before and, if you’ve read any, you’ll know that I think the way Alice has behaved is awful - especially regarding parental alienation. . I suspect Ioan was probably emotionally abused in some way ( again, just from what I’ve seen and read) and I’m glad he got out. I’m not sure him and Bianca had an affair.. my gut Feeling is that it probably started before him and Alice officially separated and maybe, she gave him the strength to finally leave, ( I think the breakup was inevitable). Im
Not saying Bianca forced him, I just think it was easier to leave once he had found someone and had space from Alice.
BUT… I can’t help but feel that Bianca is quietly goading Alice. I get that it’s her life and she should post what she wants, and the way she’s been treated by Alice ( what she’s said about her) is awful. I also understand why Bianca may think ‘ screw this, I’ll say/ do what I want’ I get it.
BUT, i definitely feel like she’s subtly trying to wind Alice up whilst pretending to be dignified. There’s just something I can’t put my finger on. At the end of the day there’s two girls who aren’t seeing their father at the Moment , ( pretty much Alice’s fault I know) but that should be the focus right now, not little passive digs that she knows will wind Alice up. She knows that recent post will get people speculating if she’s pregnant.. she knows it.
Argh I don’t know, like I said, there’s just something that makes me feel uneasy about Bianca too…
It's incredibly hard though when you are constantly being abused not to feel like you want to have some form of retaliation to all the shite you put up with, keeping your mouth shut is hard but the best form of revenge on all the bullying she's been subjected to will be to go out there and demonstrate that she's still living her best life. If posting gorgeous sunsets, selfies and pics of Bear are her way of dealing with it then fair play to her.
Being abused relentlessly is exhausting you end up with that dread of ... what next ....
I posted lovely scenery pictures and just kept living my life and yep it did wind the ex up but I'd be buggered if I was going to stop living my life because of someone else's issues.
6 years on the stalking and weirdness is still there, not as often and now I have to laugh as the ex just looks silly and a bit warped. Sadly Alice will have adopted an addiction to the behaviour she's exhibiting and the FMs make it worse.
My mantra is if you dint like it a) don't read it b) dint go looking for it if u know it will upset you.

P.s the Prius tasted disgusting, and I'm not a fan of Teslas 😉

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42

M33L4

VIP Member
I’ve actually lost it at “Bianca’s kinetic Fanny”
I prefer to use the term mimsy for myself so I shall adjust my cv accordingly…

Lupenis, you forgot the first rule of blogging, proof. You have absolutely zero proof of anything you and Alice claim.
My seven year old writes better than you.

No wonder he has that disclaimer at the bottom, it’s laughable and juvenile in every single way.

• Haha
Reactions: 41

welp

VIP Member
I think I've told this story before but a couple of weeks after the reveal a pretty popular German evening tabloid show had a segment about their divorce (I think that's the first time I've ever seen them featured like this here), or more like how Alice makes it all public, and then they asked on a red carpet event a bunch of high profile german actresses about it. Not a single one sided with Alice, everyone judged her hard (there was only one who thought perhaps because it's Hollywood maybe it's done for publicity). No one said a bad word about the cheating (or used it to excuse Alice). And we are talking about Germany here, we are a lot less tolerant about people having no morals than most other countries by my experience.

Cheating (if this even happened) is an old tale. Way more than half of the people in this world have cheated or were involved in it. With very few exceptions no one will see you as somebody to refrain from because of that, because everyone knows full wet knows that they are capable of the same thing depending on the circumstances. Alice's behavior on the other hand, while not completely unique, is very rare, most people are selfless enough to not put additional pain on the kids by s-laging of their parent (weirdly enough he even uses this argument here for the mother, why not the father?) and by embarassing them in public and most are smart enough to know that this is going to give you a worse settlement. This is all much more likely to not be seen well in the "court of industry opinion" (see what I did here). People who dont follow instructions of lawyers are not exactly treated favourably.

If Bianca will not make any impact in Hollywood (and by all respect I'm almost certain she wont, but perhaps that's not her target) it will be because of the lack of talent, timing and her health being a turn-off. Lupine heavily overestimates the attention this case has in the USA, it has barely any coverage, And he also overestimates Alice's profile, she has never made it in Hollywood, she is widely knows as somebodys (STBX) wife. His reasoning takes place in some kind of alternate universe where Alice is Jennifer Aniston.

• Heart
  • Haha

Mad Betty

VIP Member
I think she was difficult and entitled and she didn't have the acting chops or resume for people in the industry to put up with it. You can see that from the way she spoke to the photographer, she was a real prima donna, she was used to being fawned over in Paris but she was a nobody in the UK or US. Though of course, Alice being Alice, blamed Ioan's fans for her career 'tanking' rather than her behaviour.
View attachment 1026635
I think she has been blaming anyone other herself for everything that has gone wrong for her for her entire life.

And I agree with everything you have said. She developed a reputation for being extremely problematic and was not known for being a strong or versatile actress. Her career tanked because she was not in demand. It happens.

• Heart

NarcRage

VIP Member
"to do whatever is legally necessary"
I don't get it..... This is word vomit. And although hilarious it's the same old shit. How is this some kind of "legal threat"?
It's not like he's got a super injunction out on Bianca's kinetic fanny.....

• Haha

M33L4

VIP Member
8930F77C-7E87-4FB0-A56D-7990BAEA552E.jpeg

4 likes from some FM’s and two replies. Hardly setting the world on fire. How do you legally necessarily stop a divorce? Is he going to compel Ioan to come back to her by using his kinetic arsehole? He certainly talks out of it.
This is how divorce works, there is absolutely nothing remarkable about it or Alice. She’s an unknown and out of work actress actively preventing her children seeing their Dad. With this kind of meddling and white knighting all that will happen is Ioan will have more evidence of that fact. There is absolutely nothing in any of these absolutely shite blog posts that matter, nothing.
Lupenis, BW is off-limits to you pal. Absolutely nothing to do with you, all you and Alice are doing is raising her profile higher thus getting her noticed.
Ass hats.

• Haha
  • Heart