Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #60 we’ll burn that bridge when we come to it

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok so I’m finally getting the hang of tattle life and this new thread thingy. I’m so happy I discovered this and I’m now in the company of other ‘Alice’s latest meltdown’ fans. I have lots of content to get through 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 48
Ok so I’m finally getting the hang of tattle life and this new thread thingy. I’m so happy I discovered this and I’m now in the company of other ‘Alice’s latest meltdown’ fans. I have lots of content to get through 😊
Say goodbye to your life now. A bit because this is a full time job and a bit because you're Ioan and/or Bianca.

• Haha
Reactions: 58
I just googled pictures of "actress aged 50-60" and saw that only a very few older actresses wear a harsh / bold red lip color that AE wears. I think AE's choice of a dark/deep red lip color makes her look older.

So, AE, if you're reading - try a few shades lighter to maybe give yourself a softer look, just to give it a try.

Reactions: 21
At least after watching that new promo I don't feel like yelling 'kitanai' like all other AE videos. For some reason the word dirty from Japanese really stuck in my head and I now say it every time I see something dirty 🥴

It's still very unnatural though.

Reactions: 7
Just wondering why Tone did this. It’s an Alice trick and they unlock it a few days later then watch everyone follow them. I don’t remember anyone abusing Tone and he was engaging normally yesterday so seems a tactic

AFE0482C-8791-4CD9-BCBC-F46A02E401BE.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Did anyone ever find out who Rachel was? And why she was Alice’s guest at her wedding?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Thank you @raiseseyebrow on the title 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼
and @TicTacToc for the nomination 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼 and me for nominating the nomination 😉👏🏼👏🏼and penguin for the new thread .👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼

60 threads - 🥂 a diamond anniversary! 🥂 l

Anyhoo, I’m feeling like a proper moo for drawing attention to the girls on a post in the last thread.

They’re kids exposed to a horrible divorce. We have no idea how they’re really coping... They’re off limits according to tattle rules and I think we should take a step back and leave them out of it as much as we can. AE makes them a central part of the story so they’re gong to come up sometimes but jeez I feel so crappy about that post now. it kind of escalated and went places i wish it hadn’t.

I apologise for that. 🙏🏼

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
She uses filters on all of her Cameo videos thinning her face and neck. She mentioned the other day in a Cameo video that the lighting was terrible in her Lorraine interview and that she looked like a granny. Alice, that's because that's what your face really looks like without videoing it with all of the filters you put on. She looked fine in Lorraine, but that's the real size and looseness of her face and neck. She lives so much of her life on the internet behind filters that she truly believes that is what she looks like (thinner), and that otherwise it's just an unflattering light or angle when photographed out in the real world.

Reactions: 25
yeah that'll show him!
Screenshot_20220127-223036_Instagram.jpg

I like how she randomly talks about her undiagnosed fibro on her latest cameo lol
She uses filters on all of her Cameo videos thinning her face and neck. She mentioned the other day in a Cameo video that the lighting was terrible in her Lorraine interview and that she looked like a granny. Alice, that's because that's what your face really looks like without videoing it with all of the filters you put on. She looked fine in Lorraine, but that's the real size and looseness of her face and neck. She lives so much of her life on the internet behind filters that she truly believes that is what she looks like, and that otherwise it's just an unflattering light or angle when photographed out in the real world.
and then she goes nuts on BW for using very modest filters, just lol

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Maid in Manhattan is her favourite film because the maid gets revenge on everyone who treated her badly. Hahahahahahahaha
Gloria 🎶 I can’t wait until you tell your truth, you’ve been working for a nightmare.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
At least after watching that new promo I don't feel like yelling 'kitanai' like all other AE videos. For some reason the word dirty from Japanese really stuck in my head and I now say it every time I see something dirty 🥴

It's still very unnatural though.
But at least her shirt looks clean this time...

Reactions: 13
Constructive criticism of the Cameos, less about your personal life, stop trying to get digs in at IG et al, stay at peace ffs, the filter moves and it’s not flattering, use that light ring thingy you used before. Be humble and aware of your audience, I hope she doesn’t think that people are paying for them from here to make fun of her, as much as I think she’s batshit I wouldn’t do that to her and don’t think many of us would.
See what others are posting and try that out a few times before sending them to paying customers.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Any kind of chronic pain or chronic illness is indescribable and most can never understand what people go through unless suffering similar issues. And I hate to ever disbelieve someone when they say they suffer, because 99 percent of people don't lie or exaggerate when they have something chronic. In fact, often they hide that or downplay it except to those closest to them.

Before, because of the way Alice is, I felt she was exaggerating her problems, and using it as a cover. Now I don't believe she has it at all, period. She used it as an excuse for all of her hangovers and doing not much of anything during the day. She might be using the diagnosis as a way to get pills. She says Ioan didn't have any empathy. Nope. He just saw a hungover wife, always lazing about, who stays up all hours of the night on twitter. He cooked. He did household maintenance, etc. The nanny did all of that when he was off filming. And I suspect a ton of takeout or food delivery was used when Ioan wasn't home and Gloria made some meals also.

Sadly, I think she is a faker. But she's sure pulling it back out of her bag of tricks because of Bianca's MS diagnosis.

• Angry
Reactions: 35
She uses filters on all of her Cameo videos thinning her face and neck. She mentioned the other day in a Cameo video that the lighting was terrible in her Lorraine interview and that she looked like a granny. Alice, that's because that's what your face really looks like without videoing it with all of the filters you put on. She looked fine in Lorraine, but that's the real size and looseness of her face and neck. She lives so much of her life on the internet behind filters that she truly believes that is what she looks like (thinner), and that otherwise it's just an unflattering light or angle when photographed out in the real world.
She has put on a LOT of weight in a short period of time - 2 years. I think she does not want to recognise what she really looks like and is still in denial that the face in the mirror is not what it was 2 years ago. And I think she is now in the throes of full blown chemical addiction (alcohol/pills) so she will not be able to lose the bloat / weight. Until she recognises her problems, she won't ever fix them

• Sad
Reactions: 21
In my opinion, the acute problem both of them are dealing with is money. Their careers are not particularly successful, although his has begun to pick up lately. The greatest mistakes IG made was a) not staying in the UK, developing as an actor and doing the occasional American project and b) doing away with his groupies at the request of AE. Had he stayed in the UK, he would have gotten TV roles, he might have even starred in shows like Downton Abbey.

Her career began well, but it got stagnated. Maybe it was Hollywood, maybe her mental problems, I don’t know. However, it would have been an excellent idea for her to stay with TV and maybe become part of the group of actors starring in various Hallmark movies. The Christmas Card was pretty good. Myself, I can imagine she might have been a good successor to Lori Loughlin in her Garage Sale Mysteries. She is of the right age and better looking. Her American accent is pretty good, she looks like the girl next door type, and can act. The important thing is to find a niche, and Hallmark caters to older female audiences, which I like very much. Of course, the longer she continues with the meltdowns, the worse her chances get. I hope she just gets help, and I can see her go back to such a career. Many would even sympathize with her as a presumed abandoned wife whose husband got a younger girlfriend.

Reactions: 16
I wonder if Alice ever gets ‘the beer fear’. The cringe and anxiety the next day. How many more times is she going to keep making the same mistake or does she actually even care? I would just be so mortified if I was in her shoes and that alone would make me want to throw my phone into a fire.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.