Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #53 Don't be bitter, be Bee!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I do feel a smidgeon of sympathy for Alice, It is not fun being middle aged and seeing your best years in the rear view mirror. `However, most of us get over it and start to move on. I truly think Alice is unable to see her reality - what she looks like now - with what she sees in the mirror. I honestly think she has a kind of body dysmorphia that won't allow her to see herself as she truly is. It explains the videos and the filters - her view is she is beautiful and she does not need to 'beautify herself". But the reality is what we see, Again, her view she can 'lose the weight' in 2 weeks - complete and utter denial of what she looks like now. I really wish she would wake up, truly look in the mirror, put down the wine/vodka glass, put on a pair of running shoes and start pounding the pavements instead of the keyboards.
I'm not over the teeth. I'm not bashing her. I was just shocked with how much her and her FM'S made fun of BW'S teeth. And then she filmed a cameo commercial looking like that? I'm shocked a very vain woman would do that.

• Wow
Reactions: 36
I'm now fantasising about Damien Lewis and Ioan playing Judas and Jesus in Jesus Christ Superstar.
Ooft! That would be amazing! Or in the Terence McNally take on that Corpus Christi! One of the best plays I have ever seen. I love Damien Lewis insanely he is so fancy!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Filler can be become addictive and with the drinking and substance abuse., Alice has an addictive personality. I'm not judging I have 0.5ml in my top lip to make them more even half a mil in my smile lines and baby Botox. I don't go back for another 4-5 months because it's addictive and that's how you end up looking weird.

BW definitely has baby Botox on her forehead as well as her eye she has the shiny forehead thing going on which is common with Botox she can move her eyebrows but not really scrunch her forehead. I noticed it in her video.
My kids are her age, no wrinkles anywhere. Why would one need botox at 29? I understand she gets it for her drooping eye, but my 29 yr old kid doesn't have any wrinkles yet.

Reactions: 12
Filler can be become addictive and with the drinking and substance abuse., Alice has an addictive personality. I'm not judging I have 0.5ml in my top lip to make them more even half a mil in my smile lines and baby Botox. I don't go back for another 4-5 months because it's addictive and that's how you end up looking weird.

BW definitely has baby Botox on her forehead as well as her eye she has the shiny forehead thing going on which is common with Botox she can move her eyebrows but not really scrunch her forehead. I noticed it in her video.
I wonder if she has migraines from the MS. My bestie gets it for those.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
My kids are her age, no wrinkles anywhere. Why would one need botox at 29? I understand she gets it for her drooping eye, but my 29 yr old kid doesn't have any wrinkles yet.
maybr she feels insecure 🤷🏼‍♀️ I think she may have had some other surgeries as well, that or she’s gotten really good at contouring! Or grown into her face a bit more.
people are starting to get baby Botox younger and younger though to “prevent” wrinkles.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
I'm not over the teeth. I'm not bashing her. I was just shocked with how much her and her FM'S made fun of BW'S teeth. And then she filmed a cameo commercial looking like that? I'm shocked a very vain woman would do that.
Apparently her veneers are off, to be fair she could be waiting on replacements. They will need replaced if she's auditioning. Perhaps she's going to give herself a makeover which to be fair I would like her to do. The Cameo is a step in the right direction.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
This makes me warm & fuzzy all over for BW.

I am a huge fan of Susie Cave and her fashion label The Vampire's Wife. Those dresses are extraordinary.

Susie Cave is Nick Caves wife and one of their twin boys fell to their death near Brighton a few years ago. I can't even imagine such a loss. Her perseverance is truly inspirational.

She seems to be a fan of BW... which is her account and not TVM brand. 🖤🌹🌹🖤

How lovely

Attachments

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
I made the comment about a B fan club, it was a joke about the IG Fan club going tits up.
I don’t want to go over old ground that you’ve all covered so well. But having been in a similar situation to IG trying to end a long term marriage with kids, I thought I’d put my tuppence in.

You start off by noticing the behaviours that are hurting you, you don’t quite believe it of this wonderful person you chose to marry but before long the little things become huge things and almost everything about that person is against you. Maybe it’s a political stance (for me Scottish independence and right wing leanings that certainly weren’t a thing when we met as teenagers) or they seem to become more obnoxious with your friends and family and events become almost triggering. You know they’re going to act out, embarrass you in front of everyone and you have to come home early and apologise for their behaviour again and again.
Sometimes it’s the behaviour with the children or their lack of parenting, you find yourself the “bad cop” against this seemingly fairy godmother type person who really doesn’t parent at all. You do all the heavy lifting and actual parenting and they become the fun uncle at the weekends. Especially with 80 kids like I did then. 😂
I’ve prattled on a bit but these are a few examples of the last five years of my first marriage. (Possibly longer)

Someone taught me this saying on here, it’s death by a thousand cuts.

I don’t think IG and BW had a physical affair before the official date of separation, it may have been an emotional one and that’s still cheating for me. However, like some of you, I feel he was trying for years to end the marriage, to someone like Alice who is a hundred times the crackpot my first husband was.

He accused me for years of having affairs, firstly there were none, not once and not even emotionally. He put a tracker on my car and would challenge me to see where I said I was matched the position of the car. (Contained no rats!)
He’d pour over my social media asking how I knew certain people and in what capacity. He even phoned a friend I was visiting before hand to check she wasn’t an alibi for me to be cheating. We had 80 children, I was at uni when they were at school and I did 90% of the parenting. He literally took them to school and I mean that literally. I dressed them etc made the packed lunches and all he did was physically take them to school because I started uni at 9am.
It wasn’t until I realised all of his behaviour towards me was wrong and my new friends husbands didn’t behave like this towards them. I had to organise a baby sitter for any nights out, he wouldn’t stay alone with the children or he’d take them to his mums if he ever was. I’d have to be checking in constantly via text message rendering any night out a disaster. I’m a party girl at heart. I love dancing, I will stay one the dance floor the whole night and dance to anything. It’s hard to enjoy life when you’re always checking in.

I guess what I’m trying to say is, it’s never easy to leave a marriage, the last straw for me was when I’d added my first love on Facebook, full disclaimer, we are together now but there was no cheating.
My first husband saw a few innocent comments between us and went into full detective mode. Found out where he worked and lived and went to his house. Accused us of an affair, messaged his then gf and told her of this “affair”. He went to the school and spoke to some of the other school run mums and told everyone. There was no evidence of an affair because there wasn’t one. It was the final nail in the coffin. I left him ten months after that. I’ve said before how we did the whole family holidays and pic things for the kids but I can see in those pictures the sadness in my eyes. And I get that from IG’s pics that she posted on Instagram.

I have some how written an essay and made it all about me sorry!

In processing what happened to me, my now fiancé (I did say husband before, it’s been ten years and the wedding is next year 😂)
got in contact with me a few months after I left, his sister in law happened to be one of those school mums who heard all about the divorce and his relationship had ended too. Possibly because of my first husband’s interference.

However, and I feel this is important, our relationship was fast tracked. He didn’t meet the children straight away and he didn’t move in for at least a year. For reasons I won’t go into, I know I’ve already said a lot but this one is a secret that will stay with me forever and I’m sure you’ll understand what I’m implying without the need to say it, my ex-husband and fiancé are the only two men I’ve ever trusted, so when he wanted to get into a relationship it felt like home. We very quickly settled into a relationship (away from the children) and he is my soul mate.
We’ve since had our children (that makes 90 I think now, right??) and our blended family is good. My first husband has never moved on, he has tried parental alienation of sorts but it didn’t work. He’s had one date in those ten years since we separated.

Man this turned into a bit of an easy, is it time for a new thread yet??

Relationships are never easy, I’m a smiler, I smile at everyone and I will talk to anyone because I know what loneliness is and I know what not to be trusted is. I remember the times I didn’t speak to another adult for days on end, don’t get me wrong I adore my children but sometimes you need a little adult conversation, and you also need proper intimacy and to feel wanted.

We never know what someone else is going through, I feel sometimes those with the biggest painted on smiles need more kindness too.

I’m away for a lie down, this post was epic!

• Heart
Reactions: 78
I think it means he has moved away from the upper class bumbler. Since taking on Jeremy Thorpe role, or the rogue neighbour in Paddington 2, his career has broadened out and he is the better actor for it.

Snap @Perplexity
IMHO Paddington 2 was Hugh Grants best role ever. The last scene stole the whole film for me 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
She’s a walking advert for bad filler unfortunately. Hard agree she should get it all dissolved pronto. Does anyone follow any facial surgeons? I’m obsessed by the Deep Plane Facelift technique and the ‘before and after’s’ they post … I’m saving so hard for my 50th birthday present to self 🤣 If I were Alice, this is the avenue I’d be taking, forget fillers!
I just watched Meryl Streep in "Don't Look Up" on Netflix and whatever she had done is AMAZING! My husband even commented about it. She's lost weight and I believe she had something done that is subtle but perfect. 👌🏼

IMO, Alice didn't help her face with the excessive injections. I hope she stops getting all of those fillers and opts for baby Botox (just a bit). And the microbladed eyebrows are far too extreme. Softer is always better as we age. Less really is more.

I think here in LA there is such a focus on refusing to show any aging. It sucks and it's especially hard for women.

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
Review
Amazing experience. She looked great in her salad cream stained cardigan and screamed abuse at me in THREE languages. Hands free option was a really useful feature. Can't wait for my second message so I can use my other wrist.
Clive, UK
You're a sick and twisted human being. I like you 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Review
Amazing experience. She looked great in her salad cream stained cardigan and screamed abuse at me in THREE languages. Hands free option was a really useful feature. Can't wait for my second message so I can use my other wrist.
Clive, UK
For a second (ok maybe a smidge longer!) I thought this was an actual review.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I made the comment about a B fan club, it was a joke about the IG Fan club going tits up.
I don’t want to go over old ground that you’ve all covered so well. But having been in a similar situation to IG trying to end a long term marriage with kids, I thought I’d put my tuppence in.

You start off by noticing the behaviours that are hurting you, you don’t quite believe it of this wonderful person you chose to marry but before long the little things become huge things and almost everything about that person is against you. Maybe it’s a political stance (for me Scottish independence and right wing leanings that certainly weren’t a thing when we met as teenagers) or they seem to become more obnoxious with your friends and family and events become almost triggering. You know they’re going to act out, embarrass you in front of everyone and you have to come home early and apologise for their behaviour again and again.
Sometimes it’s the behaviour with the children or their lack of parenting, you find yourself the “bad cop” against this seemingly fairy godmother type person who really doesn’t parent at all. You do all the heavy lifting and actual parenting and they become the fun uncle at the weekends. Especially with 80 kids like I did then. 😂
I’ve prattled on a bit but these are a few examples of the last five years of my first marriage. (Possibly longer)

Someone taught me this saying on here, it’s death by a thousand cuts.

I don’t think IG and BW had a physical affair before the official date of separation, it may have been an emotional one and that’s still cheating for me. However, like some of you, I feel he was trying for years to end the marriage, to someone like Alice who is a hundred times the crackpot my first husband was.

He accused me for years of having affairs, firstly there were none, not once and not even emotionally. He put a tracker on my car and would challenge me to see where I said I was matched the position of the car. (Contained no rats!)
He’d pour over my social media asking how I knew certain people and in what capacity. He even phoned a friend I was visiting before hand to check she wasn’t an alibi for me to be cheating. We had 80 children, I was at uni when they were at school and I did 90% of the parenting. He literally took them to school and I mean that literally. I dressed them etc made the packed lunches and all he did was physically take them to school because I started uni at 9am.
It wasn’t until I realised all of his behaviour towards me was wrong and my new friends husbands didn’t behave like this towards them. I had to organise a baby sitter for any nights out, he wouldn’t stay alone with the children or he’d take them to his mums if he ever was. I’d have to be checking in constantly via text message rendering any night out a disaster. I’m a party girl at heart. I love dancing, I will stay one the dance floor the whole night and dance to anything. It’s hard to enjoy life when you’re always checking in.

I guess what I’m trying to say is, it’s never easy to leave a marriage, the last straw for me was when I’d added my first love on Facebook, full disclaimer, we are together now but there was no cheating.
My first husband saw a few innocent comments between us and went into full detective mode. Found out where he worked and lived and went to his house. Accused us of an affair, messaged his then gf and told her of this “affair”. He went to the school and spoke to some of the other school run mums and told everyone. There was no evidence of an affair because there wasn’t one. It was the final nail in the coffin. I left him ten months after that. I’ve said before how we did the whole family holidays and pic things for the kids but I can see in those pictures the sadness in my eyes. And I get that from IG’s pics that she posted on Instagram.

I have some how written an essay and made it all about me sorry!

In processing what happened to me, my now fiancé (I did say husband before, it’s been ten years and the wedding is next year 😂)
got in contact with me a few months after I left, his sister in law happened to be one of those school mums who heard all about the divorce and his relationship had ended too. Possibly because of my first husband’s interference.

However, and I feel this is important, our relationship was fast tracked. He didn’t meet the children straight away and he didn’t move in for at least a year. For reasons I won’t go into, I know I’ve already said a lot but this one is a secret that will stay with me forever and I’m sure you’ll understand what I’m implying without the need to say it, my ex-husband and fiancé are the only two men I’ve ever trusted, so when he wanted to get into a relationship it felt like home. We very quickly settled into a relationship (away from the children) and he is my soul mate.
We’ve since had our children (that makes 90 I think now, right??) and our blended family is good. My first husband has never moved on, he has tried parental alienation of sorts but it didn’t work. He’s had one date in those ten years since we separated.

Man this turned into a bit of an easy, is it time for a new thread yet??

Relationships are never easy, I’m a smiler, I smile at everyone and I will talk to anyone because I know what loneliness is and I know what not to be trusted is. I remember the times I didn’t speak to another adult for days on end, don’t get me wrong I adore my children but sometimes you need a little adult conversation, and you also need proper intimacy and to feel wanted.

We never know what someone else is going through, I feel sometimes those with the biggest painted on smiles need more kindness too.

I’m away for a lie down, this post was epic!
Thank you for sharing this your honesty is so beautiful. I'm glad you managed to find your true happiness and get out of a situation that was slowly killing your light. Big love to you, your hunners of weans and to your Mister for loving you just for you 💜💙 x

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Oh wow, she's made the front page of the MSN website here.
Neither of them have done this before.
1642295302153.png

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
I’ll believe it when I see the reviews. And Cameo takes a commission of 25%. But if she sold two that still sixty bucks for vino.
Now can you tell how many she's got booked? I did go to the site today just to see who is on it and listened to intro videos for some, lots do it for specified charities. Alice is too, her charity is Alice’s Water to Wine.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.