Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #53 Don't be bitter, be Bee!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Now can you tell how many she's got booked? I did go to the site today just to see who is on it and listened to intro videos for some, lots do it for specified charities. Alice is too, her charity is Alice’s Water to Wine.
Nope. Doesn’t show how many are booked. Number of fans in the fan club (was at 14 last time I checked) and when she’s sent videos to paying customers they can leave reviews. I haven’t seen any yet but someone else upthread said there is one.

Reactions: 11
I think the Prius rats have moved into my head. My ankle is also a repeat offender, maybe I need physio too!
Ouch. I hope you're not in too much pain. I rolled my ankle in October, its still not right so I had it checked out a few weeks ago and it's tendon and soft tissue damage. I've finally got a physio appointment, in February, via phone 🤷 ?? Should be interesting 🤔

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
maybr she feels insecure 🤷🏼‍♀️ I think she may have had some other surgeries as well, that or she’s gotten really good at contouring! Or grown into her face a bit more.
people are starting to get baby Botox younger and younger though to “prevent” wrinkles.
I'm slighter younger than BW and I just want to feel fresher less tired due to working crazy shifts and a neurological condition its preventative so the lines don't set in. I unfortunately have lots of skin on my forehead like a shar pei dog., I would look old before my time if I did nothing so it just relaxes the area. I don't look any different just less tired my partner doesn't even notice. I can still make expressions and move my eyebrows. Lots of people have tweaks done and people don't notice.

Reactions: 16
It says she is available to do cameos 24 hours a day so folk could technically 121 call her at 3am when she's wrecked and being crazy. That sounds like a recipe for utter disaster!!
People can't call her, she just has 24 hours to send her Cameo video to the person paying for it.

Reactions: 7
Seems deb and lin are trying to promote her cameo but their accounts are still protected so its not going to go very far 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I'm pretty certain Alice is either on the Tone account at present or he's lost his mind. Good grief. 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I'm pretty certain Alice is either on the Tone account at present or he's lost his mind. Good grief. 🤦🏻‍♀️
I am guessing it’s about to get worse since someone just tweeted at him that she closed her Twitter account because her lawyers said they would only represent her if she “stopped her lies and insinuations on SM.”

Kaboom.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
I am guessing it’s about to get worse since someone just tweeted at him that she closed her Twitter account because her lawyers said they would only represent her if she “stopped her lies and insinuations on SM.”

Kaboom.
I cant see that tweet

Reactions: 8
People can't call her, she just has 24 hours to send her Cameo video to the person paying for it.
Actually if you want a Cameo in 24 hours you have to pay extra. Usually the talent as they call it, has up to 7 days to do the cameo, otherwise they can reject the request or it expires. But yeah like if you want a Cameo during a busy season let's say Christmas, that's why you would consider pay more. But yeah maybe the FM would want to pay extra for her.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
@Bridgeofsighs
Also, why did he turn down £300k for a five week shoot in Wales (according to AE)? Guess he is not that broke after all. Many actors would kill for
that gig.
From her nasty digs about his name, his mum, his brothers, etc maybe she wouldn't have been happy with him heading off to work in Wales so it was easier to turn it down just to stop her going off on him?

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
For someone who's worked in showbiz and modelled, why does Alice not work her angles in the introductory Cameo video? Why???

BW's video popped up in the search on my completely-unrelated-and-private Instagram. Yeah, it got me. There were elements I relate to and there were parts I understand quite well. Regardless of any of this storm that's going on, however right or wrong her part is in the breakdown of the marriage, etcetcetc, for what she's going through with MS, I want to give her a big hug. She has the right attitude to deal with whatever comes her way health-wise. Bless her.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.