Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #53 Don't be bitter, be Bee!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe Michelle is Russian, or I may be totally ignorant on my Eastern European written language. Her tattle ad of a petrol station is pretty random. Someone smarter than me will know what language that is.
Hi Michelle.
That ad is in Bulgarian, so maybe she’s Bulgarian. Her first language definitely isn’t English, you can see that by the grammatical errors. I don’t think Pfizer or Alice would put in that much effort

• Haha
Reactions: 18
So this is just my opinion and please don't everyone pile on at me about why I'm wrong, but I've always been iffy about BW, and her video today has just made me more sceptical tbh. I've never been comfortable with the fact that she followed and liked AE's instagram up until she didn't. And while I've always given IG a pass if he did have an affair, because I truly believe AE's bullying and emasculation all but pushed him into it, I don't give BW the same pass. While being diagnosed with aggressive MS, especially at her young age, must have been devastating, that isn't justification for having an affair with a married man knowing full well your actions are going to hurt his wife, (even though AE is a 100% certified bleep), and his innocent children. And I definitely don't subscribe to the belief that anyone having an affair with a married person is blameless because they aren't the one who made the vows. To me that is just a convenient get out of jail free card to avoid taking responsibility for your own actions that you know full well are going to hurt other people.

I was the one who floated the theory that maybe her husband couldn't cope with her MS diagnosis, but it was just a theory. I have no more knowledge on that than anyone. Her video where she talked about being unhappy makes me think maybe the diagnosis made her realize she wasn't happy in her marriage and she was the one to leave.

Yes I know none of us are certain of the timeline, or even whether it was an affair, physical or emotional. I also know there are many reasons people have affairs, so please don't come at me with justifications or explanations. I'm not talking about anyone else's lives, affairs or relationships, strictly AE, IG and BW here.

@welp has often mentioned BW frequented the same restaurant in Brisbane that IG was a fan of. Maybe they simply make great food, have great views, or is the trendy place in town ... 🤷‍♀️ But from the very little we know, and everything she reiterates about grabbing life with both hands, living the life you want, being you and letting others adjust, etc, I'm getting the feeling she is the kind of person who see's what she wants, goes after it, and gets it, without much care or concern for who might get hurt in the process. It doesn't make her a narc, but if true, it would make her a pretty selfish biatch imo. I've known people like that, people who are charming, funny, warm, kind even when it takes nothing from them, so likable that you can't help but like them. Until you're out of their orbit and you can step back and see clearly how they take what they want without concern for anyone else.

Maybe I'm wrong and the people gushing over her are right. (And there was gushing, a lot of gushing!) For IG's sake I hope I am. But for me there has been too much about her that is questionable, from liking AE's Instagram posts before she and IE got together, to the actual timing of her and IG's relationship, to Tamika's involvement here and on twitter and whether it was done with BW's knowledge/permission, to her liking and following narc sites on her public SM, and a lot of other things beside. Often small actions and easily explainable, easily justifiable when one wants too do so, but all combined they leave a question mark in my mind when it comes to BW.

ETA: while I feel for her with her diagnosis and admire her bravery and resilience, not even a life changing illness and wanting to make the most of whatever life you may have left, gives you the right to just take what you want without caring who you hurt in the process. At least not Imo.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
So this is just my opinion and please don't everyone pile on at me about why I'm wrong, but I've always been iffy about BW, and her video today has just made me more sceptical tbh. I've never been comfortable with the fact that she followed and liked AE's instagram up until she didn't. And while I've always given IG a pass if he did have an affair, because I truly believe AE's bullying and emasculation all but pushed him into it, I don't give BW the same pass. While being diagnosed with aggressive MS, especially at her young age, must have been devastating, that isn't justification for having an affair with a married man knowing full well your actions are going to hurt his wife, (even though AE is a 100% certified bleep), and his innocent children. And I definitely don't subscribe to the belief that anyone having an affair with a married person is blameless because they aren't the one who made the vows. To me that is just a convenient get out of jail free card to avoid taking responsibility for your own actions that you know full well are going to hurt other people.

I was the one who floated the theory that maybe her husband couldn't cope with her MS diagnosis, but it was just a theory. I have no more knowledge on that than anyone. Her video where she talked about being unhappy makes me think maybe the diagnosis made her realize she wasn't happy in her marriage and she was the one to leave.

Yes I know none of us are certain of the timeline, or even whether it was an affair, physical or emotional. I also know there are many reasons people have affairs, so please don't come at me with justifications or explanations. I'm not talking about anyone else's lives, affairs or relationships, strictly AE, IG and BW here.

@welp has often mentioned BW frequented the same restaurant in Brisbane that IG was a fan of. Maybe they simply make great food, have great views, or is the trendy place in town ... 🤷‍♀️ But from the very little we know, and everything she reiterates about grabbing life with both hands, living the life you want, being you and letting others adjust, etc, I'm getting the feeling she is the kind of person who see's what she wants, goes after it, and gets it, without much care or concern for who might get hurt in the process. It doesn't make her a narc, but if true, it would make her a pretty selfish biatch imo. I've known people like that, people who are charming, funny, warm, kind even when it takes nothing from them, so likable that you can't help but like them. Until you're out of their orbit and you can step back and see clearly how they take what they want without concern for anyone else.

Maybe I'm wrong and the people gushing over her are right. (And there was gushing, a lot of gushing!) For IG's sake I hope I am. But for me there has been too much about her that is questionable, from liking AE's Instagram posts before she and IE got together, to the actual timing of her and IG's relationship, to Tamika's involvement here and on twitter and whether it was done with BW's knowledge/permission, to her liking and following narc sites on her public SM, and a lot of other things beside. Often small actions and easily explainable, easily justifiable when one wants too do so, but all combined they leave a question mark in my mind when it comes to BW.
I confess that I'm a little skeptical too and I actually feel bad about it. I'm trying to give her the benefit of the doubt though and think that maybe she's had enough of being attacked and wants to show everyone what she's like (not a shallow fame bleep). This may be cynical, but I hope Ioan reposted her video on his story off his own back, rather than BW told him too. That would be very Alice-esque. I see your points though, but I do think she is an absolute champion for making the most of a terrible diagnosis.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Maybe Michelle is Russian, or I may be totally ignorant on my Eastern European written language. Her tattle ad of a petrol station is pretty random. Someone smarter than me will know what language that is.
Hi Michelle.
I think it is an ad for a petrol station in Greece

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Oh no hugh grant
He is so strange 🤣
I couldn’t watch him in that Guy Richie film, it was bloody dreadful. I don’t understand how he got so many women pregnant at the same time or why Liz H still wants to be mates
I have to say, I've met Hugh Grant and he's absolutely lovely. He's totally different from what you would might expect. He's down to earth and is left-wing. He's a kind, generous man.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Regarding IG turning down a $300K job overseas, it seems it was after he and AE announced they were separating. Given he obviously loves his daughters, maybe he turned the job down so he could spend more time with the girls and help them to adjust to the new normal.

Reactions: 17
Regarding IG turning down a $300K job overseas, it seems it was after he and AE announced they were separating. Given he obviously loves his daughters, maybe he turned the job down so he could spend more time with the girls and help them to adjust to the new normal.
Why would anyone believe that was true?

If they were separated, why would he be sharing that with AE?

I figured it was another lie.

Reactions: 22
I made the comment about a B fan club, it was a joke about the IG Fan club going tits up.
I don’t want to go over old ground that you’ve all covered so well. But having been in a similar situation to IG trying to end a long term marriage with kids, I thought I’d put my tuppence in.

You start off by noticing the behaviours that are hurting you, you don’t quite believe it of this wonderful person you chose to marry but before long the little things become huge things and almost everything about that person is against you. Maybe it’s a political stance (for me Scottish independence and right wing leanings that certainly weren’t a thing when we met as teenagers) or they seem to become more obnoxious with your friends and family and events become almost triggering. You know they’re going to act out, embarrass you in front of everyone and you have to come home early and apologise for their behaviour again and again.
Sometimes it’s the behaviour with the children or their lack of parenting, you find yourself the “bad cop” against this seemingly fairy godmother type person who really doesn’t parent at all. You do all the heavy lifting and actual parenting and they become the fun uncle at the weekends. Especially with 80 kids like I did then. 😂
I’ve prattled on a bit but these are a few examples of the last five years of my first marriage. (Possibly longer)

Someone taught me this saying on here, it’s death by a thousand cuts.

I don’t think IG and BW had a physical affair before the official date of separation, it may have been an emotional one and that’s still cheating for me. However, like some of you, I feel he was trying for years to end the marriage, to someone like Alice who is a hundred times the crackpot my first husband was.

He accused me for years of having affairs, firstly there were none, not once and not even emotionally. He put a tracker on my car and would challenge me to see where I said I was matched the position of the car. (Contained no rats!)
He’d pour over my social media asking how I knew certain people and in what capacity. He even phoned a friend I was visiting before hand to check she wasn’t an alibi for me to be cheating. We had 80 children, I was at uni when they were at school and I did 90% of the parenting. He literally took them to school and I mean that literally. I dressed them etc made the packed lunches and all he did was physically take them to school because I started uni at 9am.
It wasn’t until I realised all of his behaviour towards me was wrong and my new friends husbands didn’t behave like this towards them. I had to organise a baby sitter for any nights out, he wouldn’t stay alone with the children or he’d take them to his mums if he ever was. I’d have to be checking in constantly via text message rendering any night out a disaster. I’m a party girl at heart. I love dancing, I will stay one the dance floor the whole night and dance to anything. It’s hard to enjoy life when you’re always checking in.

I guess what I’m trying to say is, it’s never easy to leave a marriage, the last straw for me was when I’d added my first love on Facebook, full disclaimer, we are together now but there was no cheating.
My first husband saw a few innocent comments between us and went into full detective mode. Found out where he worked and lived and went to his house. Accused us of an affair, messaged his then gf and told her of this “affair”. He went to the school and spoke to some of the other school run mums and told everyone. There was no evidence of an affair because there wasn’t one. It was the final nail in the coffin. I left him ten months after that. I’ve said before how we did the whole family holidays and pic things for the kids but I can see in those pictures the sadness in my eyes. And I get that from IG’s pics that she posted on Instagram.

I have some how written an essay and made it all about me sorry!

In processing what happened to me, my now fiancé (I did say husband before, it’s been ten years and the wedding is next year 😂)
got in contact with me a few months after I left, his sister in law happened to be one of those school mums who heard all about the divorce and his relationship had ended too. Possibly because of my first husband’s interference.

However, and I feel this is important, our relationship was fast tracked. He didn’t meet the children straight away and he didn’t move in for at least a year. For reasons I won’t go into, I know I’ve already said a lot but this one is a secret that will stay with me forever and I’m sure you’ll understand what I’m implying without the need to say it, my ex-husband and fiancé are the only two men I’ve ever trusted, so when he wanted to get into a relationship it felt like home. We very quickly settled into a relationship (away from the children) and he is my soul mate.
We’ve since had our children (that makes 90 I think now, right??) and our blended family is good. My first husband has never moved on, he has tried parental alienation of sorts but it didn’t work. He’s had one date in those ten years since we separated.

Man this turned into a bit of an easy, is it time for a new thread yet??

Relationships are never easy, I’m a smiler, I smile at everyone and I will talk to anyone because I know what loneliness is and I know what not to be trusted is. I remember the times I didn’t speak to another adult for days on end, don’t get me wrong I adore my children but sometimes you need a little adult conversation, and you also need proper intimacy and to feel wanted.

We never know what someone else is going through, I feel sometimes those with the biggest painted on smiles need more kindness too.

I’m away for a lie down, this post was epic!
I cannot believe how similar this story is to mine ❤ I am so happy that you are also happy now too. I totally get what you are saying, and agree! xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 19

ETA: while I feel for her with her diagnosis and admire her bravery and resilience, not even a life changing illness and wanting to make the most of whatever life you may have left, gives you the right to just take what you want without caring who you hurt in the process. At least not Imo.
BIB: completely understand, having experienced such a person in my life (one of many of my ex's pursuers before our divorce)

Reactions: 6
I'm so sorry about this, but I can't figure out how to do a spoiler. @Dombey asked about me on the other thread and I just wanted to say Thank You ❤ I'm not OK, but I'm coping. I can't go into details because Mr Squirrel hates SM and would not want me talking about him. I'm aware this is derailing the thread and I can't say more as it will be extremely triggering for some people here.
I don't mean to be cryptic.
Carry on Tattlers, you are awesome people. I'm going to pay you all the highest compliment a Valleys person could ever give you. You're TIDY! 💖😘

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 37
Sometimes ads are weird, I watched an interview with Vladimir Putin and then ads pop up in Russian. I don't speak Russian nor live in Russia (probably best for me) so who knows?

Mushrooms still there despite flagging them as Inappropriate.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.