Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #53 Don't be bitter, be Bee!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I do feel a smidgeon of sympathy for Alice, It is not fun being middle aged and seeing your best years in the rear view mirror. `However, most of us get over it and start to move on. I truly think Alice is unable to see her reality - what she looks like now - with what she sees in the mirror. I honestly think she has a kind of body dysmorphia that won't allow her to see herself as she truly is. It explains the videos and the filters - her view is she is beautiful and she does not need to 'beautify herself". But the reality is what we see, Again, her view she can 'lose the weight' in 2 weeks - complete and utter denial of what she looks like now. I really wish she would wake up, truly look in the mirror, put down the wine/vodka glass, put on a pair of running shoes and start pounding the pavements instead of the keyboards.
What did the poor pavement do to deserve that. I mean she would pound them toddler style. Or chalk Broganho warning signs outside IGs apartment.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Do Cameo take a percentage like Only Fans?

I'm getting adverts saying I should go and study history at the University of Wales 😂

I mat have just been doing some mild Instagram stalking browsing. Damn those Wallace girls have good genes.
i need to get my butt back to the gym

That was defo Clive
Agreed the sisters in Brazil are beautiful as well! Such shiny hair!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I do feel a smidgeon of sympathy for Alice, It is not fun being middle aged and seeing your best years in the rear view mirror. `However, most of us get over it and start to move on. I truly think Alice is unable to see her reality - what she looks like now - with what she sees in the mirror. I honestly think she has a kind of body dysmorphia that won't allow her to see herself as she truly is. It explains the videos and the filters - her view is she is beautiful and she does not need to 'beautify herself". But the reality is what we see, Again, her view she can 'lose the weight' in 2 weeks - complete and utter denial of what she looks like now. I really wish she would wake up, truly look in the mirror, put down the wine/vodka glass, put on a pair of running shoes and start pounding the pavements instead of the keyboards.
But surely the fact that she uses filters indicates that she does see herself like she really is?

Reactions: 12
I mat have just been doing some mild Instagram stalking browsing. Damn those Wallace girls have good genes.
i need to get my butt back to the gym

That was defo Clive
Their mother looks great too which is a good omen for their future. All my genes ever gave me were short legs, thunder thighs and congenital problems from both sides of the family.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Filler can be become addictive and with the drinking and substance abuse., Alice has an addictive personality. I'm not judging I have 0.5ml in my top lip to make them more even half a mil in my smile lines and baby Botox. I don't go back for another 4-5 months because it's addictive and that's how you end up looking weird.

BW definitely has baby Botox on her forehead as well as her eye she has the shiny forehead thing going on which is common with Botox she can move her eyebrows but not really scrunch her forehead. I noticed it in her video.

Reactions: 13
I have no idea what’s going on with my algorithm but I’m being given ads for where to shop for my loved ones in Fiji this Christmas.

Anyway, I’d love to hear everyone’s dream casting of any of the main players in this drama! IG as Macbeth? Alice as Miss Havisham?
Alice would be great as Landlady of the Queen Vic in Eastenders, shouting “GET OUTTA MY FACKIN’ PUB!” at the customers whilst knocking back a pint of Babysham.
And if Patsy Palmer ever came back she’d get to scream “Oi Bianca you slapper!!”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Yeah they take 25% - seems very high!
I just googled it and it gets worse! If someone books it through the app on Apple they first take 30% and rhen you get 75% of what's left over. So for a £30 job through Apple they would take £9, Cameo would take £5.25 and your left with £15.75 which is crazy!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
I think the Prius rats have moved into my head. My ankle is also a repeat offender, maybe I need physio too!
For some reason I now have an image of rats in combat gear with red berets 🤣

Getting some physio input is a really good idea but if for some reason you can't, there's definitely some good sources online. These days the advice is more towards very light early mobilisation over doing nothing. When my ankle was healing, I found the one leg balancing exercises really good, tricky with eyes closed!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Their mother looks great too which is a good omen for their future. All my genes ever gave me were short legs, thunder thighs and congenital problems from both sides of the family.
same I seemed to inherit the worst genes of both!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I'm thinking of setting up a cameo. "I will tell your relatives what you really think for you!" I'll be charging one hundred a pop. Bet I sell more than AE in my first 20 minutes. 😂
Wow that would be a proper money spinner!! Send on the link 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Gotta say, Bee is a better nickname than (Baby) Angel.

As for his career choices, it's easy to look back and ask why did he turn down some great parts, ignore theatre, why did he take pilots that then never materialized into series, why did he make some awful films like St. Andreas? My bet is because he's not clairvoyant.

I can respect that he talked openly about his ambition. Like somebody above said, it is uncool, people expect for the actors to not want money and fame and only live for the art itself. Bollocks. All of those who say it's all for the art are nothing but liars.
Dave Grohl of Foo Fighters expressed it best in his autobiography. He said something like don't let anybody fool you. Everyone who starts a band wants to be a rockstar. He said he wanted to be a rockstar with all the perks. And they are worth it lol!

I'm guessing it's the same with acting for most people. Everyone wants that shot at the Oscar.

Sorry my mimsy fell out and it was twins this time. Got to catch up 🥰
Walk it off woman. Your fans await. 😂

It says she is available to do cameos 24 hours a day so folk could technically 121 call her at 3am when she's wrecked and being crazy. That sounds like a recipe for utter disaster!!
That sounds awesome! Let me check my bank balance...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.