Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #53 Don't be bitter, be Bee!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes this paying friends to let IG into his own home is weird isn’t it. I thought about that but we really haven’t discussed it.
And they didn't actually let him in, did they? He had to go and get a key off Gloria. Sounds like another one of her bullshit statements to me

• Haha
Reactions: 13
And they didn't actually let him in, did they? He had to go and get a key off Gloria. Sounds like another one of her bullshit statements to me
It's a sorry definition of 'friend' in any case. If they're real friends, they help you gratis, and would be offended to be offered/to take payment.

Reactions: 12
Sounds like a dog ate my homework excuse...I changed the locks but I paid people to be there to let you in but they let me down and didn't turn up so it's not my fault. I wasn't being obstructive. When actually she was.

Reactions: 19
I have a list as long as my arm of words and phrases I irrationally hate.
Same here. The list of words/phrases that give me indigestion grows daily - one for German, one for English, and they're mostly regular expressions that no one else seems to think twice about. Add some vocal fry to the mix, and you see me turn into an enormous rage monster. 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 11
next thread

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.