Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #53 Don't be bitter, be Bee!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
On Cameo Alice is 29 quid. On a par with the likes of Lady Colin Campbell or a Bake Off winner.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
It’s such a comfort watch for me. Like having my granda back. I have Navid as my couch-to-5k coach!
I feel exactly the same, I am originally from just outside Glasgow and my lovely old Granny was called Isa and was also nosey 😂😂 wherever I have lived in the world it always makes me think of home 💙

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Might be that she did not realise that once they separated (12 MONTHS AGO) anything she spent had to come out of her share of the settlement. Prob been spending up thinking it was coming out of joint funds. Ooopsie.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I have just looked up a few people on Cameo. I am glad to say the people I admire are not on it. I am shocked at some people who are minted and actually don’t need the money and exposure at this point, doing it. It feels cheap and greedy.I really like Miriam Margolyes and she is on it. She owns a massive house in Australia, a house in Tuscany, a holiday cottage in Sussex or Kent, and a big house in London. She works consistently and yet here she is on here to be had on the cheap. It is like mega rich people like Ant n Dec doing gambling ads, which they do, it is how much money do you need, how low can you go? At least Alice is trying an avenue to bring money in because she needs it. These others are as greedy as duck.
I had a good nosey too. It's fascinating. I'd heard of Cameo bit never looked at it before. Fair play to Alice, at least she's getting proactive and having a go at something, but it's all a bit weird. I get buying a cameo for a mate for a laugh or something but the live 1-2-1s seem a bit creepy and Alice has form for oversharing and getting close to online randoms very quickly. I hope she's careful.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Sorry my mimsy fell out and it was twins this time. Got to catch up 🥰

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
I had a good nosey too. It's fascinating. I'd heard of Cameo bit never looked at it before. Fair play to Alice, at least she's getting proactive and having a go at something, but it's all a bit weird. I get buying a cameo for a mate for a laugh or something but the live 1-2-1s seem a bit creepy and Alice has form for oversharing and getting close to online randoms very quickly. I hope she's careful.
It says she is available to do cameos 24 hours a day so folk could technically 121 call her at 3am when she's wrecked and being crazy. That sounds like a recipe for utter disaster!!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
I need to report an ailment, though. I've sprained ankle, so now all I can do is gossip on here like a bitchy queen (thanks, husband - now load the dishwasher!) . I've had strong pain meds but they gave me dreams about being a rat exterminator. Is there any hope for me?

Sorry my mimsy fell out and it was twins this time. Got to catch up 🥰
Can I be the weird gay Internet uncle??

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
It says she is available to do cameos 24 hours a day so folk could technically 121 call her at 3am when she's wrecked and being crazy. That sounds like a recipe for utter disaster!!
Oh bleeping hell, Alice! I shudder to think 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Leading on from Ioan’s career talk from the last thread (even though he’s done pretty well for himself).
I think that the worst career move Ioan made was move to Hollywood. He doesn’t seem to have worked there since he moved. I think he could easily have taken over from Hugh Grant and Colin Firth if he’d stayed in the UK.
Yes, then Cumberbatch wouldn't get 97% of the leading roles that become available. I'm so sick of him.

Reactions: 26
Doesn't it mean the message is sent within 24 hours?

• Wow
Reactions: 17
No, I believe that means 24 hour turnaround on a request.

Reactions: 13
I do feel a smidgeon of sympathy for Alice, It is not fun being middle aged and seeing your best years in the rear view mirror. `However, most of us get over it and start to move on. I truly think Alice is unable to see her reality - what she looks like now - with what she sees in the mirror. I honestly think she has a kind of body dysmorphia that won't allow her to see herself as she truly is. It explains the videos and the filters - her view is she is beautiful and she does not need to 'beautify herself". But the reality is what we see, Again, her view she can 'lose the weight' in 2 weeks - complete and utter denial of what she looks like now. I really wish she would wake up, truly look in the mirror, put down the wine/vodka glass, put on a pair of running shoes and start pounding the pavements instead of the keyboards.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
No, I believe that means 24 hour turnaround on a request.
Ah, I see. Although I could def see her faffing about and not getting them recorded then deciding to record them at the last minute whilst shitfaced.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I need to report an ailment, though. I've sprained ankle, so now all I can do is gossip on here like a bitchy queen (thanks, husband - now load the dishwasher!) . I've had strong pain meds but they gave me dreams about being a rat exterminator. Is there any hope for me?

Are the rats representation for something else? 🤔

Ouch. Is this the first sprain? Make sure you get proper rehab for it. My ankle is a serial offender because it didn't get the proper care the first time I sprained it. I've frequented several A&Es. Last time I got physio for months.

• Heart
Reactions: 13

Oh I hope your ankle isn't to sore! Pain meds and tattling? You will be seeing squirrels in the bin next 😂😂

Doesn't it mean the message is sent within 24 hours?
Oh doh!!! I just had images of absolute mayhem 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Are the rats representation for something else? 🤔

Ouch. Is this the first sprain? Make sure you get proper rehab for it. My ankle is a serial offender because it didn't get the proper care the first time I sprained it. I've frequented several A&Es. Last time I got physio for months.
I think the Prius rats have moved into my head. My ankle is also a repeat offender, maybe I need physio too!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
She looks unhinged she really needs her lips dissolving doesn't she?
She’s a walking advert for bad filler unfortunately. Hard agree she should get it all dissolved pronto. Does anyone follow any facial surgeons? I’m obsessed by the Deep Plane Facelift technique and the ‘before and after’s’ they post … I’m saving so hard for my 50th birthday present to self 🤣 If I were Alice, this is the avenue I’d be taking, forget fillers!

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.