Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #53 Don't be bitter, be Bee!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My phone refuses to load that cameo page. Whatever I try it’s just stuck on her giant gub hinging open with her yellow tongue on show 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I’ll believe it when I see the reviews. And Cameo takes a commission of 25%. But if she sold two that still sixty bucks for vino.
Review
Amazing experience. She looked great in her salad cream stained cardigan and screamed abuse at me in THREE languages. Hands free option was a really useful feature. Can't wait for my second message so I can use my other wrist.
Clive, UK

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 67
Congratulations @geebees your title made it through! 💙 love it 🐝 and thanks @welp for the new thread. Can't wait to see what comes next!

@Caitlyn130 you are so valued and appreciated here. Your voice is always heard and I adore the way you speak your mind 😊 Please understand that when people have a differing opinion it's never personal 💜 (unless it's one of those wee smelly monkeys).

I'm watching Still Game and Jack and Victor are watching wildlife. As I typed that last sentence they just said 'oh duck Monkeys, we hate Monkeys' 😂😂
Is this the episode with the divil dug?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Gotta say, Bee is a better nickname than (Baby) Angel.

As for his career choices, it's easy to look back and ask why did he turn down some great parts, ignore theatre, why did he take pilots that then never materialized into series, why did he make some awful films like St. Andreas? My bet is because he's not clairvoyant.

I can respect that he talked openly about his ambition. Like somebody above said, it is uncool, people expect for the actors to not want money and fame and only live for the art itself. Bollocks. All of those who say it's all for the art are nothing but liars.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
My phone refuses to load that cameo page. Whatever I try it’s just stuck on her giant gub hinging open with her yellow tongue on show 🤢
Cackling to myself because just before I read your message I was staring at exactly this! Her big frozen open mouth and thinking why is her tounge all yellow it looks like bile 😂😂😂

Is this the episode with the divil dug?
Naw but I did watch that one today! I could play a part in it I have seen it so much but I still laugh my head off every time. Plus its easy to watch while I tattle 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Can I just say that I loved both @plinky and @PinkyWinky ’s comments last post, and they really made me think. Love to hear your POVs. Also I think I’ve stopped confusing the two of you! 😄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I mean being the villain in Paddington, or having an illicit affair with Ben Whishaw in a Very English Scandal. It’s very far from the floppy haired rom com thing he did in the 90s!
Oh I see! 🤣 Yes, he seems far more versatile and has come into
his own since he moved away from
rom-coms, hasn’t he.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Cackling to myself because just before I read your message I was staring at exactly this! Her big frozen open mouth and thinking why is her tounge all yellow it looks like bile 😂😂😂

Naw but I did watch that one today! I could play a part in it I have seen it so much but I still laugh my head off every time. Plus its easy to watch while I tattle 😂
It’s such a comfort watch for me. Like having my granda back. I have Navid as my couch-to-5k coach!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
I have just looked up a few people on Cameo. I am glad to say the people I admire are not on it. I am shocked at some people who are minted and actually don’t need the money and exposure at this point, doing it. It feels cheap and greedy.I really like Miriam Margolyes and she is on it. She owns a massive house in Australia, a house in Tuscany, a holiday cottage in Sussex or Kent, and a big house in London. She works consistently and yet here she is on here to be had on the cheap. It is like mega rich people like Ant n Dec doing gambling ads, which they do, it is how much money do you need, how low can you go? At least Alice is trying an avenue to bring money in because she needs it. These others are as greedy as duck.

Reactions: 19
I have no idea what’s going on with my algorithm but I’m being given ads for where to shop for my loved ones in Fiji this Christmas.

Anyway, I’d love to hear everyone’s dream casting of any of the main players in this drama! IG as Macbeth? Alice as Miss Havisham?
I've got ads for mushrooms. I don't know why, I've no specific interest in them.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.