Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #49 Life w/o Twitter, she’s falling apart! But he's come to save her: A Shart

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Prob worth a warning that if you’re logged in to LinkedIn and he’s ponied up for Premium he’ll be able to see that you’ve viewed his profile.
You can set your profile to private on LI. So no one can see whose profiles you visit.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Linkedin 3 connections. Hahahahaha

Tell you something, he’s comedy gold.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
My theory ....he has given her extensions of time previously to complete and exchange financial disclosure.

And she has failed to meet the revised deadlines each time. He's now not giving any further extensions of time.

I always thought she was lying about spilling the keyboard cleaning fluid over her laptop. I think this was her laying a trail of what she considers to be evidence (if she says it on twitter it becomes fact). This was her excuse for not completing FDD on time last time (like the dog ate my homework)

All part of the delaying tactics. But eventually there is an absolute deadline and she's missed it.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Newspapers like the daily fail are terrible for twisting things. his father said

Speaking exclusively to MailOnline from his home in Pentyrch near Cardiff, South Wales, the retired headteacher said: 'As a family you are aware of these things going on.

That is not the same as saying they have had problems for some time unless i missed it somewhere else in the article. Anyway i do think there was problems in the marriage for a while anyway but newspapers just twist things.
They directly quoted him. Look again. I don't think they twisted things.

Reactions: 13
Just to add some more fun into the mix, TeamAliceEvans has mysteriously gone quiet too.
Oh no, the paranoia got to me too.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Just to add some more fun into the mix, TeamAliceEvans has mysteriously gone quiet too.
Oh no, the paranoia got to me too.
When they see it mentioned here, they’ll suddenly reappear. It’s what happens apparently. We remind Alice of her sock accounts 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
I was going to bed an hour ago. I thought when she imploded this thread would quieten down but no, you all upped your hilarity and I’m here for it.

Keep on keeping on Tattle Turds. You’re all amazing.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
God. these twitter spats rn are like watching a TV show only with minor characters while the main actors and the support cast take the week off

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.