Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #49 Life w/o Twitter, she’s falling apart! But he's come to save her: A Shart

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think Ioan was in the spare room / man cave for a few years. He made friends with Ratty and Squirrel. They staged productions of Wind in the Willows.

It was the hardest day of Ioans life when he had to tell Ratty and Squirrel they couldn’t come to live with him in his new apartment. He found them new homes but every New Year they come back to see their old pal Ioan and to scare the bejesus out of the dragon lady in the floppy hat.

Ratty and Squirrel have now found agents. Ratty can be seen in episodes of the Whitcher. And squirrel hopes to be in the remake of Up.
Omg I can't stop laughing, this is brilliant! 😂😂👏👏👏

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Someone posted a triggering comment about the idea that IG may have had other affairs because he was so unhappy (I personally doubt it) and Voila! Tone is back on in Alice's voice threatening screenshots to be used against Ioan. Imagine that.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Sounds like it was worth it. You’d think going through this, she and he would both want it over as quickly as possible so they could move on.
uhhhh, I truly don't think AE wants "quick" - more like she doesn't want to let go and so she's doing everything to avoid the divorce being finalized.
ETA: and, after all, what does she have to move on to?

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Loupin is a word we say here in Scotland…

Loupin’

Meaning: Throbbing, painful, empasis on the severity of what’s going on. For example, ma heed’s loupin’!

He is most definitely a throbber.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Someone posted a triggering comment about the idea that IG may have had other affairs because he was so unhappy (I personally doubt it) and Voila! Tone is back on in Alice's voice threatening screenshots to be used against Ioan. Imagine that.
Yep. They still don’t understand the concept of no fault divorce. He could have been shagging all of LA and it wouldn’t matter.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I don’t think Alices lawyer had any idea what she was up to until the last few days.
I think so too. I bet the accusation of abuse from Ioan and the detailing of the Twitter shenanigans from his lawyer was the first her lawyer knew of it. I would imagine Alice is a “difficult” client. Her lawyer probably has to have three sharp ones before a meeting.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Is this the evidence he is gathering for AE to present in court? Is he her so called great attorney? I can almost feel sorry for her, then I remember the horrible harassment of IG and BW, that she started and encouraged. This man is a complete nutcase.
Ain't he just. What's the story with him? I know it's male? From New Zealand and nuts, what kind of things does he take to court? Does it get to court?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
They are so deluded that they accuse rouge Twitter accounts of being BW then they go “right I got you! I’m screen shot that one for court!” . Like serious my god these people are demented.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
They are so deluded that they accuse rouge Twitter accounts of being BW then they go “right I got you! I’m screen shot that one for court!” . Like serious my god these people are demented.
I want them to take these things to court. It will be the funniest thing ever.
I can’t believe these people are real. How do they adult??

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I've never heard that phrase used in the US. I want to know what it means too!!!!
I think it is a phrase that only comes from loopy lupines Lara land dictionary. And we are all dumb for not knowing what it means, you see?

Yikes, my maths is as bad as Alice's.
When I went to check I noticed somebody edited her and on Wikipedia again 🙊 but IMDB still says she’s 50

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
I don’t think Alices lawyer had any idea what she was up to until the last few days.
Probably never heard of her tbf 😂 Maybe a new lawyer and finally caught up on friday, seeing as theres something apparantly happening court wise on Monday? Read it somewhere on here I think?

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.