Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #49 Life w/o Twitter, she’s falling apart! But he's come to save her: A Shart

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Persay!! Amazing. That’s up there with “for all intensive purposes” and “wallaa” for “voila”
He said Ioan had 'bought it on himself' earlier. He's the grammatical equivalent of fur coat with no knickers.
(but see what I did there. See?)

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
I think Ioan was in the spare room / man cave for a few years. He made friends with Ratty and Squirrel. They staged productions of Wind in the Willows.

It was the hardest day of Ioans life when he had to tell Ratty and Squirrel they couldn’t come to live with him in his new apartment. He found them new homes but every New Year they come back to see their old pal Ioan and to scare the bejesus out of the dragon lady in the floppy hat.

Ratty and Squirrel have now found agents. Ratty can be seen in episodes of the Whitcher. And squirrel hopes to be in the remake of Up.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
well, he gave his unbiased opinion the last time Alice was "silenced" (last summer)
View attachment 978456View attachment 978457
God they really are like a cult. This tweet sounds like it was ripped from those
I'm going to change my avatar, just to throw Lupine off the scent!!

View attachment 978465

(For non-UK Tattlers, this is a character called Bianca, who used to be in a dreadful, long-running British soap called "Eastenders". It's full of gobshites who just shout at each other, nothing much else happens from what I can make out. Now that I think about it, Alice would be perfect for it!)
i appreciate so much how y’all explain these references, makes things much easier for this yankee

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Lupine has the exact same writing style I had in high school (both in writing and verbally), I was schooled for it by an guest lecturer and they recommended me to take appropriate courses to unlearn this intimidating style before I get trouble for it when I was going to enter the real world of employement.

The only advantage is that you sound smart even if you talk complete tit, and you win most arguments because the other side gets tired out by it. I guess that's all what matters anyway
That’s fascinating! I’m guessing Lupine is self employed.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
The squirrel in the bin has more chance of making a comeback than mAlice.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Loopy needs a dictionary. Persay????
View attachment 978480

from his blog https://www.cassandracomplex.org.nz/
Per se lol

His writing is pretentious gibberish. He also defamed Andrea Deaton (who committed the crime of being an IG fan) and then had to put a disclaimer at the end when AE decided that Andrea was me. He is always trying to clean up AE's messes, eg, with the lawyer AE defamed too.

Invalidating Concern Troll Andrea Deaton is Targeting Alice Evans (cassandracomplex.org.nz)

Loopy: Note: There is some speculation that Andrea Deaton may be a person who calls themselves Bridge of Sighs. I have not seen any sufficient evidence to back up such a claim and for all intents and purposes Andrea Deaton is not Bridge of Sighs.

No tit Sherlock!!

Loopy: Alice Evans will have her day. That is a certainty. In the meantime trolls and Stans should consider whether they want to be on the radar WHEN the day comes that Ioan Gruffudd faces a reckoning, for that day is coming as sure as the sun rises in the east. My vow on it.

ooh I'm scared and still waiting for the reckoning. 🤪

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 39
I'm going to change my avatar, just to throw Lupine off the scent!!

View attachment 978465

(For non-UK Tattlers, this is a character called Bianca, who used to be in a dreadful, long-running British soap called "Eastenders". It's full of gobshites who just shout at each other, nothing much else happens from what I can make out. Now that I think about it, Alice would be perfect for it!)
Patsy Palmer now lives in Malibu and is a self-styled 'wellness guru' and is anti-vaccine mandates, she has commented on and liked a few of Alice's posts

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Per se lol

His writing is pretentious gibberish. He also defamed Andrea Deaton (who committed the crime of being an IG fan) and then had to put a disclaimer at the end when AE decided that Andrea was me. He is always trying to clean up AE's messes, eg, with the lawyer AE defamed too.

Invalidating Concern Troll Andrea Deaton is Targeting Alice Evans (cassandracomplex.org.nz)

Loopy: Note: There is some speculation that Andrea Deaton may be a person who calls themselves Bridge of Sighs. I have not seen any sufficient evidence to back up such a claim and for all intents and purposes Andrea Deaton is not Bridge of Sighs.

No tit Sherlock!!

Loopy: Alice Evans will have her day. That is a certainty. In the meantime trolls and Stans should consider whether they want to be on the radar WHEN the day comes that Ioan Gruffudd faces a reckoning, for that day is coming as sure as the sun rises in the east. My vow on it.

The Great Reckoning of 2021 and apparently 2022. Still waiting. I’d be happy for the pandemic to be over, but I see Lupine is aiming much higher.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Per se lol

No tit Sherlock!!

What the duck??
Who is this freakshow?
Concern troll hahahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 16
It really is like he's taken lessons on how to orate at crowds (of 3 on twitter lol) from dictators and cult leaders through history 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Per se lol

No tit Sherlock!!

Maybe Tallulah can write the script. Will Lonigan Donigan Bronigan be in it? Has he finally done something about the 'curls covering his torso', possibly with Veet? Will the Loopster finally touchdown in LA, ready to get his Cheeto-dust covered digits on his fair maiden at last? Will the rat get the remainder of the Prius in the divorce?
We wait...

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.