Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #49 Life w/o Twitter, she’s falling apart! But he's come to save her: A Shart

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@ReturningthePearls

You're welcome, I did a double take when I saw the cutie in her hair :love: & thought of you! ;)😘

I thought it was a series, sorry, my bad, it's actually a 2001 film set in Wales! (Thriller)

Reactions: 3
I am quite concerned for the girls. I raised 2 sons with two different fathers. My oldest was with a narcissist who was only concerned with being the favorite parent and having a little buddy who always thought he was wonderful. I was the evil mother who wanted to teach rules and boundaries. My younger son was with a man who was much more reasonable to co-parent with. My oldest never grasped the idea of following rules, and is currently sitting in prison. My youngest is a college graduate, working his dream job in NY city.

Ioan may have gotten away from Alice as a wife, but his life is going to be hell trying to co-parent with her. It seems to me like they don't want to visit him because he tries to provide more structure for them. Alice is using Bianca as an excuse. Also, if they are upset about Bianca I think it's because it upsets their mother, who is incapable of holding back her every emotion.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 52
We’ll have to have a party for the fiftieth thread…. Three sharp ones, anyone?

We can call it: It’s our 50th! And A and I only made it to 13.
There are so many rumours flying around. When the case goes ahead and more papers are filed will they be public so we can see more of the facts of the case or are family law cases private? I want to see what both sides have to say and hard facts not rumours.
Isn’t it public unless a private judge is used?

Reactions: 4
I don't know if Alice genuinely forgets what she has Tweeted because she is in denial, or under the influence, or just says what she wants to say in the moment and thinks if she deletes it doesn't exist, nobody ready it and therefore she never said it.
Probably all of the above.

She has tweeted about drunk Tweeting and not remembering.
sodas alice.jpg

She was asked in November 2020 if she would return to acting.
alice work Nov.jpg

In December 2020 the same Twitter user asked her again if she would be acting in the future and it was as if she had forgotten what she had already said, and things were fine on the family front.
Dec Alice Tweet.jpg

I did these screenshots a while back and I see the search words are in bold, oh well, no going back now her Twitter has gone

• Wow
Reactions: 26
I’ve been so far behind in the pages today! Only just joined page 1 of this thread finally… phew! 😅

I’d just like to put some thoughts out there…

My husband’s ex wife is considered batsh*t crazy by our family & friends, but I must admit she looks like a pussy cat compared to Alice’s batsh*tery!!!!! When I asked my hubby why he was attracted to her in the early days, he admitted that he was a young man with raging hormones & she was physically attractive. He wasn’t interested in a meeting of minds back then! He also said that she was relatively sane until she had children, after that her batsh*tery shot off the scales!

I’ve also had a bestie that I eventually decided was quite high on the narcissistic spectrum. She told me that she didn’t want children because she didn’t want to “lose” the relationship she currently had with her husband. The conclusion I came to was she didn’t want to be competing for her husband’s attention with another human being. She felt he worshipped the ground she walked on & she wasn’t giving that up for anyone.

One thought that keeps running through my head is that, although Alice was desperate to have children, & she was desperate to have put herself through that many cycles of IVF, once she had them the reality did not match the fantasy.

I don’t believe she has the abilitiy to “parent” appropriately, due to being stuck in an infantile mental state herself, & I also believe she became jealous of the attention Ioan gave his two daughters. She was no longer number one for him. He stopped idolising her & instead turned his attention to his two beautiful daughters.

My father was insanely jealous of his children because my mum made them her number one priority &, believe me, it did not bode well for his relationship wit( his eldest daughter!!

Thank you for taking time to read my ramblings 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 39
{Quote} Although court proceedings do not necessarily take place in a courtroom—as the parties can choose to hold proceedings from the privacy of their own home or the conference room of a law firm—the proceedings over which a private judge can preside are considered to be formal judicial proceedings.

Under Rule 2.834 of California’s Rules of Court, “all proceedings before a temporary judge requested by the parties that would be open to the public if held before a judge must be open to the public, regardless of whether they are held in or outside a court facility.”

Because private judges sit in place of a public judge, the formal rules of evidence, court, and civil procedure still apply to the case, and the private judge is bound to faithfully interpret and apply those rules as any other judge would. {Closed Quote}

from link provided by above poster (sorry, I don't recall who):
ETA: I concede to @Mad Betty in the next post as she has personal experience.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Isn’t it public unless a private judge is used?
Interesting to note that my ex and I used the same private judge to settle our divorce that Jen Aniston and Brad Pitt used and then he used again with AJ (ours took all of one day). Her name is Jill Robbins and she is truly excellent. I found her tough, thoughtful, and incredibly fair. She is very well known here in Los Angeles.

As much as I'd enjoy seeing Alice held accountable in court, I think using a private judge would serve them both well. It would also keep much of what they both likely want private out of the press. For the sake of their girls and both of their futures, I hope they'll consider that path.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Interesting to note that my ex and I used the same private judge to settle our divorce that Jen Aniston and Brad Pitt used and then he used again with AJ (ours took all of one day). Her name is Jill Robbins and she is truly excellent. I found her tough, thoughtful, and incredibly fair. She is very well known here in Los Angeles.

As much as I'd enjoy seeing Alice held accountable in court, I think using a private judge would serve them both well. It would also keep much of what they both likely want private out of the press. For the sake of their girls and both of their futures, I hope they'll consider that path.
Is it faster to go this route and does it cost more?

Reactions: 7
Is it faster to go this route and does it cost more?
Hmmm.... I think it all depends on how willing both parties are to enter into things with a willingness to cooperate fully and not attempt to use the judge as a therapist (this would be my worry with Alice). I think it's worth it.

Private judges are expensive. It certainly gives both parties cause to get things done as quickly as possible.

Here's some info that might be helpful. My lawyer knew Jill and we held the session in his conference room. We were done in 2-3 hours. It was pretty drama free.

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
Nothing at all obvious about that name. 🙃
They joined about three days ago, did four posts, no likes, but every time I checked they were lurking. Today - GONE!. Did the spoiler come up for that? I'm still not sure I'm doing it right. 😏

• Wow
Reactions: 5
{Quote} Although court proceedings do not necessarily take place in a courtroom—as the parties can choose to hold proceedings from the privacy of their own home or the conference room of a law firm—the proceedings over which a private judge can preside are considered to be formal judicial proceedings.

Under Rule 2.834 of California’s Rules of Court, “all proceedings before a temporary judge requested by the parties that would be open to the public if held before a judge must be open to the public, regardless of whether they are held in or outside a court facility.”

Because private judges sit in place of a public judge, the formal rules of evidence, court, and civil procedure still apply to the case, and the private judge is bound to faithfully interpret and apply those rules as any other judge would. {Closed Quote}

from link provided by above poster (sorry, I don't recall who):
ETA: I concede to @Mad Betty in the next post as she has personal experience.
Hey, I'm no expert! I just happen to have used a private judge years ago for my divorce and had a positive experience. I say create as much ease as possible so you can move on with your life. That's my position. ✌🏼

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Hmmm.... I think it all depends on how willing both parties are to enter into things with a willingness to cooperate fully and not attempt to use the judge as a therapist (this would be my worry with Alice). I think it's worth it.

Private judges are expensive. It certainly gives both parties cause to get things done as quickly as possible.

Here's some info that might be helpful. My lawyer knew Jill and we held the session in his conference room. We were done in 2-3 hours. It was pretty drama free.

Sounds like it was worth it. You’d think going through this, she and he would both want it over as quickly as possible so they could move on.

They joined about three days ago, did four posts, no likes, but every time I checked they were lurking. Today - GONE!. Did the spoiler come up for that? I'm still not sure I'm doing it right. 😏
How can you see if someone is lurking?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.