Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #49 Life w/o Twitter, she’s falling apart! But he's come to save her: A Shart

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sounds like it was worth it. You’d think going through this, she and he would both want it over as quickly as possible so they could move on.

How can you see if someone is lurking?
Click on the profile pic. Unless they have made "profile private" , it will show you time they are on, if they are currently on. Click on the profile again and it will open up to show posts, likes, etc. Go on ahead and try mine. I am not private! 😘

Self-employed self-inserter 😆
He lives in his Mom's basement. I'm sure any job he's ever had has done him wrong. 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 14
uhhhh, I truly don't think AE wants "quick" - more like she doesn't want to let go and so she's doing everything to avoid the divorce being finalized.
ETA: and, after all, what does she have to move on to?
She doesn't want quick or private

• Heart
Click on the profile pic. Unless they have made "profile private" , it will show you time they are on, if they are currently on. Click on the profile again and it will open up to show posts, likes, etc. Go on ahead and try mine. I am not private! 😘

He lives in his Mom's basement. I'm sure any job he's ever had has done him wrong. 😁
I made mine private after that Pfizer woman posted a screenshot of my profile here on Twitter with my account activity. It led me to investigate the privacy option.
She did me a solid. 😎

• Wow
Reactions: 21

Ah. Thanks. I knew you could do that if the profile was set to public. On some forums you can see a group of names of those reading the thread so I wondered if that was a setting here. Apparently not though.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
The difference between the AE Twitter crew and here is that here, we understand we are outsiders, merely commenting on something playing out in public. And we‘re just expressing our opinions and educated guesses on public information and public figures. The AE online defense crew actually thinks that they are somehow parties to her legal case(s) now?? That’s… not how internet commentary works 👀

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Shwmae everyone 🙂 I've been lurking for a very, very long time 😆 I feel like I know most of you lol I nearly joined the other night when someone said that Snowdon is easy to climb (it isn't). Won't derail the thread by going on about that! Very happy to be here, this is a supportive, hilarious and educated community; unlike the toxic hellhole that is twitter! I'm not very good at this techy stuff, so will have to learn as I go along, so please forgive any mistakes I might make initially. Yoohoo to all the Taffia and fellow Celts here 😀👋😘🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
What exactly are they hoping to prove anyway? If they find our IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) and realize we are people from all over the world, what will they say? We’re all Bianca? Friends of Bianca? People she met while on holiday?
That Bianca is something else, isn’t she? She breaks up multiple marriages in a single year, has numerous identities and sock accounts, plus looks amazing all while being super dog mom to Bubba Bear, and keeping IG happy, smiling, and very satisfied. 🤭😁

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Someone please tell Michelle the Babanka/Bobanka thing isn’t even funny. I’m losing brain cells reading this nonsense. Al Ca“Tone” has joined in and is randomly calling people drunk.
It’s just bizarre.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
That Bianca is something else, isn’t she? She breaks up multiple marriages in a single year, has numerous identities and sock accounts, plus looks amazing all while being super dog mom to Bubba Bear, and keeping IG happy, smiling, and very satisfied. 🤭😁
It’s funny that AE thinks IG would be interested in another relationship with a Twitter addict. You’d think if BW actually had a bunch of sock accounts and was using them, that he’d notice her preoccupation.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
The difference between the AE Twitter crew and here is that here, we understand we are outsiders, merely commenting on something playing out in public. And we‘re just expressing our opinions and educated guesses on public information and public figures. The AE online defense crew actually thinks that they are somehow parties to her legal case(s) now?? That’s… not how internet commentary works 👀
She has created so much toxic enmeshment with her fans. She tells them she loves them, drops breadcrumbs of sugary sweet nothings to them individually, and they in turn feel they are part of her inner orbit, privy to everything about her marriage and private life, because she has acknowledged their mere existence. She then begs for their help or has others do it for her, and they are then convinced they have a real say in how the Gruffudd/Evans divorce will play out because they are her true and dedicated friends and their voices must be heard in a court of law.

Fascinating stuff, isn't it?

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Prob worth a warning that if you’re logged in to LinkedIn and he’s ponied up for Premium he’ll be able to see that you’ve viewed his profile.
The guy only has 3 connections and LinkedIn premium is bloody expensive.

• Haha
I’m looking forward to the gofundme’s to get them to court only to watch them be laughed out of court. What a laugh.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She has created so much toxic enmeshment with her fans. She tells them she loves them, drops breadcrumbs of sugary sweet nothings to them individually, and they in turn feel they are part of her inner orbit, privy to everything about her marriage and private life, because she has acknowledged their mere existence. She then begs for their help or has others do it for her, and they are then convinced they have a real say in how the Gruffudd/Evans divorce will play out because they are her true and dedicated friends and their voices must be heard in a court of law.

Fascinating stuff, isn't it?
It’s definitely delusional. The best thing would be for all the FMs and Tone to stop giving this oxygen. But they won’t.

Reactions: 22
It’s definitely delusional. The best thing would be for all the FMs and Tone to stop giving this oxygen. But they won’t.
I don’t understand how they can’t work out they’re harming her more. Tone, mate educate yourself. CA is a no fault divorce state. Give me strength.
He could have been sleeping with a hundred women and it doesn’t matter squat.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Also no one says “court of industry opinion“ in the US, that’s not a thing, the wolf made that up. The only thing that would impact IG in the industry is the court of public opinion, and that seems to be coming down on his side. AE’s behavior is making sure of that.

Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.