Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ButterTart

VIP Member
Blimey which ones Tone I know he’s very ill but he looks nothing like one of these guys in his / her profile photo of him
Haven’t they been married for six hundred Aliceyears? Of course Tone looks older!

I assume he’s the one on the right (our right.) Tbf Alice looks nothing like that now either…tough paper rounds.
She reminds me of Duckface from Four Weddings and a Funeral in that photo. I mean, you’re marrying your soul mate. The guy you threatened cajoled into marrying you after seven years. Maybe a smile? Some happiness? She looks like she’s stomping her way down the aisle to take someone on in a brawl.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I find what these two women (Twitter players know them well) so very disturbing. It's like all the hate they feel for other women is just bubbling to the surface. They don't know BW. They sure as hell don't know AE. Just awful. 😕View attachment 937673
I have a lot of catching up to do, friends, and as I have thoughts about certain posts along the way I try my best to gather them into one post so I'm not like inflating the page with constant replies but this one just grabbed me.

There's a swear in Arabic that's like, "May God collapse the ground beneath your feet" (variations of it), and it's brutal. Like morally speaking you shouldn't swear at all, but that one takes some real atrociousness to provoke.

Idk just the diction from that tweet/person, in particular: "I pray for that heinous person to feel the wrath of the universe" like wtf is wrong with you??? And to verbalize that as well??? It's already concerning enough to be thinking it, damn. I read that tweet and I think of the Arabic swear, this general theme of hoping that a mighty power/force/entity inflicts their greatest fury on helpless little you, and the degree of cruelty just astounds me.

They really do believe they're fighting for justice but that isn't justice, it's just evil af. It doesn't work that way. I'm not too, too deep into Bianca's optimism perspectives, they can be a little intense for me, but regardless I hope she finds comfort and protection in that very universe these people are praying will turn on her.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Madge Harvey

I actually for really sorry for Ioan, can you imagine being having to deal with someone like Alice normally, never mind in the public eye.
At this stage I couldn’t care less if he has cheated on her, she is completely and utterly poison. It’s actually really disturbing to know there are people like Alice out there living amongst us.

Ena Sharples

Chatty Member
Turning in unusually early tonight after a long, tiring moving day (watching it unfold was tiring). I will double lock my our (!) doors in case Alice finds me and sends Instapol.
Stay safe and always check the seal on your salad cream bottle.

This is what I wonder. Bejazzle our cars/windows/cats while we sleep?
No buggers going to be bejazzling my pussy whilst I’m sleeping thats for sure.

Last edited:
  • Haha

Ena Sharples

Chatty Member
I’m starting to wonder what their upbringing was like. Alice is off the scale bonkers and drinks heavily/is an alcoholic.

Tone was a big drinker which I’m guessing is maybe the reason he has kidney problems and it also sounds like he’s crap with money.

Phil is a very vocal anti-vaxer (each to their own but don’t push your views on me etc)

I wonder why two of them struggle with addictions?

Just curious.

• Heart

Ena Sharples

Chatty Member
I’m off to bed, before I go, I’ve just remembered Mrs Slocombe from the now
very politically incorrect’Are You Being Served’

7B2DD651-3768-49A6-8045-7C61F30441EE.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 25

Penguin86

VIP Member
Says she who is taking food off strangers. How about YOU get off your fat butt and help others. Selfish cunt.
Screenshot_20211222-014740_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick

welp

VIP Member
Is this Tone she is talking about? Her comments that the brother was always after money makes the Tattle theory believable that Tone is being paid by Alice to tweet his support or letting her use his account to tweet support to herself.

Im catching up on the posts from overnight & this morning. Imagine how disconcerting it was to suddenly see all these Ioans. It was like some strange parallel Ioan clone universe.
yes, he is the eldest brother and Alice mentioned this summer when they made up after he got into hospital that they hadnt spoken for 2 years. She was interacting on twitter with the other brother during that time here and there (until they too had a fight lol).
anyone screenshotted the twitter post (quickly deleted) in which AE said she received today another letter from IG's lawyer in which she is accused of harassments?
yes
FWCF4Oq.png

That was 30 hours ago. After this tweet she went into another deleting session, has not mentioned Ioan since despite being active (and instead just asked everyone to block people), and went private. Guess the lawyer had another word with her after the garbage she tweeted on the weekend

brie l

VIP Member
Did Alice not even say herself something about his stuff being everywhere, tripping / having to step over it?
Wasn't that his stuff that she has left FOR A YEAR lying around the house. More idiotic statements from Alice.

• Haha

Lizzymint

VIP Member
Apologise if this has already been shared , but just came across it on twitter . All the more strange as he had tweeted 2 days earlier he was in hospital with a suspected heart attack . Straight up and out it seems , filling a box for Alice .
No condolences from AE re his family’s very recent loss.

Attachments

• Sad
  • Wow