Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

welp

VIP Member
A recap of the past 48 hours
- Alice calls her selling her kids trauma to the Daily Mail a "job"
- threatened that she could make accusations without Ioan coming to the house
- accused Bianca of posting her dog reunion video in order to brag that Ioan came to that with her instead of stepping into his house to see his kids
- claims that their relationship was happy, solid and beloeved, and Bianca manipulated Ioan into thinking differently
- has yet again accussed various posters who just repeat stuff she said herself of being Bianca and that this is all very useful for her (in her world)
- his stuff will be deposited outside the house and no one wants to see him, but claimed 10 minuts before that the kids want their dad at home
- has questioned why she should be cooperative yikes (obviously deleted since then)
- Alice claimed that she is fallen in love with her kids (since deleted) and that she is besotted with them
- She continues to claim that she never lies, never felt "hot under the collar", never was bitter, but she is totally into revenge, but also the most amazing person ever
- Likened Ioan leaving the kids in her care to felony if he really thinks that she is unstable (also since deleted)
- Apparently Ioan has not seen the kids since returning to LA, it looks like it's only possible at their family home and Alice slammed him for not going "through the fire for them". She has rejected a third party to help them.
- A supporter of hers shared a post from Bianca's IG in january that was interpreted by them as her encouraging Ioan to leave Alice. In that instance Alice also revealed that this was while they were in couple therapy and that he insisted that he wouldnt leave.
- Due to this post she declared that her kids "life was short" and that they will never have a stable family life again (how nice)
- The kids according to Alice hate Ioan and she even stated that "they lost their dad" (is he dead?) but are happy thanks to her mom being amazeballs. Apparently they thought he would come back and never cheat on mommy.
- She berated Ioan for "having two relationships and chosing the one without the kids"
- She has called Bianca "fresh pussy" and "Jezebel"
- Claimed that the kids have all their sweetness from her and Gloria (the nanny), and Ioan would have just returned during their relationship grumpy from jobs and berate them
- Wishes as her next partner somebody that isnt seeing her as a trophy wife, loves her and would do anything to have her back - also claims that she always dreamed of having somebody else (right)
- Wished Ioan to be "discarded" and that she has learned how to single parent and has her own money anyway (since deleted)'
- received last week a letter from his lawyer claiming that her behavior was detrimental to her kids behavior (probaby parental alienation) and that she would cussing and belittle them (probably Ioan/Bianca, but might be the kids). She called this "character assassination as a mom"
- says Ioan doesnt want to stay friends (omg, I wonder why), obviously she thinks it's Bianca's fault
- apparently Ioan accussed her of being pigsty
- received a letter today from Ioan's lawyer because she would harass him

Ioan and Bianca were on saturday on a Xmas party hosted by the Burnett/Downey couple, since then (although she hasnt mentioned this herself and luckily pictures havent emerged) Alice is back to ranting on Social Media after she kept it relatively lowkey for a couple of days...

Usual disclaimers apply: Everything Ioan says is a lie, Alice always tells the truth, and we all are Bianca and Ioan.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 82

ZipSilver

Chatty Member
I haven't read these threads for a while ( she's too nuts) but I think Ioan has been a complete coward. What's the point of getting his lawyer to send letter after letter that she ignores while posting the entire contents on Twitter? She has most likely alienated both children from him by now, while he hid away in France and now wanders round with Bianca in LA. If they are together for the long term, surely his first priority should be to get a custody arrangement where she had to hand the children over, earlier than this and then continue with the relationship? Obviously we only know what she says about them, but they are old enough to refuse to see him, but not old enough to understand that they have been alienated from him by their mother. So even if he brings a case for parental alienation and forces custody, he will have to deal with two sullen and resentful children who have been told that their dad doesnt care about them, and that his girlfriend has broken up their parents happy marriage. I hope he hasn't left it too late to repair his relationship with them. Girls need a decent father figure to help them navigate adult relationships. And they are basically being brought up by the nanny and a drunk pill addled mother.
I think the presence of lawyer's letters to Alice shows he is actively trying to resolve the situation to get partial or full custody of the girls. It isn't like he he washed his hands of them.

People always talk about how fathers or other relatives don't take matters into their own hands, but what would that mean practically? He can't go to the house, near Alice. Not safe. He wants to go with a third party and she's said she won't allow it. Imagine the scene and what damage it would to the girls for him to show up and how Alice would react. He can't physically take them away, they're eight and twelve, they no doubt wouldn't go willingly due to the amount of crap Alice has put in their heads. He isn't going to show up and remove them with force.

It's an absolute nightmare for them but I personally believe he's trying to do everything by the book to ensure custody gets sorted asap. In the meantime is he supposed to stay in his house so nobody sees him? Why isn't he allowed to walk outside or see friends? Should be abstain from parties (important for networking) until he gets custody sorted? What would that achieve? It takes time to sort out custody arrangements when one parent is actively withholding the children from the other parent. She has him over a barrel.

Sorry, I just find it frustrating when people can't see how things would work in reality. Alice wants the narrative to be that he hasn't bothered with them, while tweeting in the next moment that there's no way she'd allow the girls to go spend time with him. She says things like 'he hasn't seen his kids since May' while conveniently not mentioning that she won't allow it.

It reminds me of some comments I saw on a facebook post about a child who was abused and killed in the UK. Relatives had reported concerns to social services who investigated and didn't see any evidence of harm, which is truly heartbreaking. People commented saying 'if it was my niece/nephew I'd have been over there and saved them/taken them to safety, where were the family? How can they live with themselves?'

Aunts/Uncles/Grandparents have no legal right to remove a child from their parents, you can't simply show up at someone's home and take the child, that'd be kidnapping. There's nothing you can do other than refer to the authorities to step in, who actually have the legal ability to step in and act. Trying to show up and remove a child would have you arrested for kidnapping. The commenter made out like family just didn't care enough when in fact they made reports to the police and social services, which is all you CAN do in that situation.

Ioan has parental responsibility for the girls just like Alice but when they live with her, are refusing to go to him, she won't facilitate handover without him going to the house (and even then I don't think she'd allow it) which isn't a safe environment for him and would cause distressing scenes for the girls. What more can be do but resort to legal recourse and wait for a judge to mandate shared custody so he has the law on his side?

So much of what Alice has said has shown that Ioan was very likely to have been the victim of abuse. It's appalling to call him a coward, imo. She's also shared plenty of evidence that he's a loving, involved, caring father. I have no doubt he's doing everything he can to get custody of the girls in a safe and legal way, but he has a real job on his hands considering the bile Alice has been filling their heads with, and the fact that she wouldn't allow him his time with the girls over Facetime without interfering, leaning in, trying to involve herself. I didn't know who either of them were prior to this saga but from everything I've seen it really breaks my heart what the kids and him are going through.

• Heart
Reactions: 60
I'm still catching up but does anyone notice (and are revolted by) the manipulation tactic of using her children's language and third-personing herself when describing their emotions? I'm probs being a dumb English major again and over-analyzing but...

Ex: "The girls never thought he would leave their mummy" or "The girls feel so sad for their mummy."

As opposed to: "The girls never thought he would leave me" or "The girls feel so sad for me."

"Their mummy," placing herself in the third-person, over-utilizes the children's language, and "their" specifically means she's emphasizing their devotion to her as their mother. The effect this has to followers is that they're reading this through the children's voice, rather than an adult's, which garners more sympathy.

Alice is Alice. She is recounting something her kids said that includes Alice, sure, but it's more appropriate to say "me," because this is an adult conversation with other adults. It's a very manipulative tactic that forces people to observe her statements not through her, but through the perspective of her children, and this bitch knows it.

Also, somewhat similar thing when she uses "(their) daddy":

Ex: "The girls miss (their) daddy" or "They wish (their) daddy would come home."

As opposed to: "The girls miss him/Ioan" or "They wish he/Ioan would come home."

Again, this is a conversation between adults. But again, the former statements better echo a child's voice, therefore making it more intimate and heartbreaking to read. Alice can very easily (and should) tailor her statements to represent one adult talking to another, but she chooses to give her daughters that platform of being the ones to talk to Alice's audience. It's wrong.

Idk, sorry for this, it's just that every inch of what she says is dripping with deception, and she is completely aware of how this works. Even through fucking language, she's exploiting her children.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 54

Willywankle

Hi all, fresh turd here.thanks for hours of hilarious insights and sensible chat about all things Alice.i found the "tone "and Alice side show a comedy delight.i had visions of Alice spralled on her bed going between pulling on a peak cap and fake tash channeling "tone" her fellow playground gang member,prog rock full pelt in background ,to plonking on her going out wig and neck wrap scarf,and typing as Alice gone with the wine O'Hara ,..."IL go home IL think of another way to get him back after all ... tomorrow is another day"

• Haha
Reactions: 45

plinky

VIP Member
Ok guys so we have to do roll call:

Bond loan
Bond villain loan
Topless Ioan
Medieval Ioan
Captain Ioan
Young Ioan
Bearded Ioan
Stubbly Ioan
Smouldering Ioan
James Dean Ioan
Smoking Ioan
Smiling Ioan
Lawrence Llewelyn Ioan

• Haha
  • Heart

PinkyWinky

VIP Member
She knows nothing here is coming from IG. That’s just her excuse for her one-sided harassment campaign. She tried to get a response from him and it didn’t work, so now she’s pretending he’s responding using tattle accounts.
I hope that clears that up?
Best regards, Ioan

• Haha
  • Heart

Pocahontas

VIP Member
It’s no biggie - the thread was reported to be closed with no sign of any new thread. Sorry for spelling his name wrong, he means nothing to me 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 44

Knitwit

VIP Member
I’m all about the fairness Welp, all about the fairness. If I’m gonna dislike one of them then I’m going to dislike all of them and I really do dislike all three of them.
Same here Ena. That is why I didn't change my profile pic to Ioan - no judgment on those that have 😬 all three of the adults have put their needs before the children in varying degrees of thoughtlessness, Alice being the most publicly egregious.

I did go looking though, and if I was going to change it, it would have been to this 👇 Christmas one of Ioan at around 7 yrs old that he posted on Twitter in 2016
ClbL5FqVYAAMHzk.jpg

This 👇 is the comment Alice posted under his tweet.

Image 12-22-21 at 1.44 PM.jpg

She is really is a piece of work. This is textbook behaviour for setting the stage for her daughters to have issues with body dysmorphia

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 43

ZipSilver

Chatty Member
Can we bookmark this comment please?
I’m sure others have said it before, if the genders of the parents were reversed there would be uproar.
I agree Ioan is the victim of spousal abuse, it may have been physical too.
I wish people would think it through a bit more. The legalities and practicalities of showing up at a house with two resentful, alienated kids, an aggressive, enraged and unpredictable spouse, to try and remove two unwilling children.

Ioan strikes me as the absolute opposite of a coward to have been able to cope for as long as he did in that house. I'm sure he stayed for the girls as he knew they'd be at risk of harm if left alone with Alice. He's done everything an abuse victim should do to safely leave a relationship.

• Heart
Reactions: 42

plinky

VIP Member
I haven't read these threads for a while ( she's too nuts) but I think Ioan has been a complete coward. What's the point of getting his lawyer to send letter after letter that she ignores while posting the entire contents on Twitter? She has most likely alienated both children from him by now, while he hid away in France and now wanders round with Bianca in LA. If they are together for the long term, surely his first priority should be to get a custody arrangement where she had to hand the children over, earlier than this and then continue with the relationship? Obviously we only know what she says about them, but they are old enough to refuse to see him, but not old enough to understand that they have been alienated from him by their mother. So even if he brings a case for parental alienation and forces custody, he will have to deal with two sullen and resentful children who have been told that their dad doesnt care about them, and that his girlfriend has broken up their parents happy marriage. I hope he hasn't left it too late to repair his relationship with them. Girls need a decent father figure to help them navigate adult relationships. And they are basically being brought up by the nanny and a drunk pill addled mother.
It’s only been a few months not a few years
I don’t understand how he is going to achieve any of this any other way but legal routes? Which he is doing?
I am not sure how I see hes being cowardly to go down the legal route but it’s high conflict so it isn’t going to be easily or quickly resolved she’s fighting him on it all

France - was at work
LA - he’s trying to get custody of his kids

yes Alice has ruined the relationship. Nice blaming the victim there for the perpetrators behaviour!

• Heart
Reactions: 41
I guess Alice’s pussy must be stale then, by her own admission.
I didn't want to be the one to say it out loud, but I did think it :D

Anyway, just so you all know, Ioan is here on my European sofa eating the Xmas cheese and the pick and mix that was 'the wrong colours' according to the smallest Manzana. He's telling me many interesting stories right now, and I'm shocked to the core, but obviously can't reveal any details. Sorry.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 41

Jemadah

VIP Member
I've got for IG in a bath, but fully clothed, probably so that he can make a quick escape should the bathroom door inexplicably come off its hinges.

• Haha
Reactions: 39

PinkyWinky

VIP Member
I hate to do it but I have to revisit the “Fresh Pussy” comment. Ladies hear me out. There is never and I mean never an excuse for letting it become anything other than fresh. It should always be fresh, young or old. That’s all. Thank you for your attention. As you were.

• Haha
Reactions: 38