Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Perplexity

VIP Member
I'm still catching up but does anyone notice (and are revolted by) the manipulation tactic of using her children's language and third-personing herself when describing their emotions? I'm probs being a dumb English major again and over-analyzing but...

Ex: "The girls never thought he would leave their mummy" or "The girls feel so sad for their mummy."

As opposed to: "The girls never thought he would leave me" or "The girls feel so sad for me."

"Their mummy," placing herself in the third-person, over-utilizes the children's language, and "their" specifically means she's emphasizing their devotion to her as their mother. The effect this has to followers is that they're reading this through the children's voice, rather than an adult's, which garners more sympathy.

Alice is Alice. She is recounting something her kids said that includes Alice, sure, but it's more appropriate to say "me," because this is an adult conversation with other adults. It's a very manipulative tactic that forces people to observe her statements not through her, but through the perspective of her children, and this bitch knows it.

Also, somewhat similar thing when she uses "(their) daddy":

Ex: "The girls miss (their) daddy" or "They wish (their) daddy would come home."

As opposed to: "The girls miss him/Ioan" or "They wish he/Ioan would come home."

Again, this is a conversation between adults. But again, the former statements better echo a child's voice, therefore making it more intimate and heartbreaking to read. Alice can very easily (and should) tailor her statements to represent one adult talking to another, but she chooses to give her daughters that platform of being the ones to talk to Alice's audience. It's wrong.

Idk, sorry for this, it's just that every inch of what she says is dripping with deception, and she is completely aware of how this works. Even through fucking language, she's exploiting her children.
This is so true, very calculated manipulation of language. It drives me up the wall but for many would tug on their heartstrings without them even realising it.
I realized today that I now have a big ick for Bianca, too.

I already found all the Secret and Laws of Attraction stuff childish. (We had a debate about that a million threads ago.)
All the "positive thinking" crap I find cheesy, but harmless. Still cheesy.
Her gushing in the comments to the party pics yesterday was cringeworthy.

And with that "she told him to leave me via a picture" crap Alice was on about, I went to check Bianca's Twitter, and oooooh boy.
Besides Secret and similar content, she was writing against animal cruelty last year. So far so good. But it's how she went about it that bugs me. You see, if you're preaching kindness and good of the universe, and then comment on shit people do - and I quote - with "I will kill you" and "We should kill them", then you lost me completely. The context here, mind you, are trophy hunters, so I understand the anger and despair behind the proclamations, but you can't have kindness and actual murder in the same mindset. You're not nearly as kind as you think you are. You know, like our Alice. Hence, the ick.

Eh, Gruffudd, what have you gotten yourself into, again?

(Still love the dog.)

Done. Shocked Ioan fits my mode today. :D
Woah, this is a very high standard to hold a person to. I don’t follow her Twitter at all but posting comments about self improvement and kindness can be a reminder to yourself, not a lecture to other people. I don’t agree that you’re not allowed to make self-motivational quotes if you have been anything less than absolutely squeaky clean and perfect in your past. I guess we don’t know much about her so people are thirsty to find out her true personality from Twitter, but it seems a bit out there to write her off as a person based on an angry comment about animal cruelty! She could be a total nightmare for all we know but SM is only a tiny snapshot of a person (usually. Unless you’re Alice).

If anyone analysed my Twitter likes they’d think I was an astrophysicist 😄

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30

KikiFromNy

VIP Member
I just needed to clarify a post on thread 34 that seemed to be misinterpreted. I was discussing how I thought AE's daughters frequently look "unkempt" in photos. This was not meant to be critical of the children but of how I believe AE puts no thought into how her girls look whatsoever. This woman is incapable of actually caring about anyone but herself. Or actually feels a sense of competition with them in IG's and the public eyes.

• Heart
  • Wow
so just checked what she deleted from her 2 AM session: this time she deleted the "he doesnt want to stay friends" and "they lost their dad" tweet lol
View attachment 935821
the first one was obvious, the second one seems random
"He doesn't want to stay friends. He has sent legal threats not to see him, look at him or contact him."

I would like roughly 56 grams of whatever the FUCK this zonked-out angus is snorting to even CONSIDER that he would be willing to stay friends. lmfao PLEASE like I am WILLING to forego sobriety if it means that I can dwell in a universe that is so far-removed from stark reality that I have unremarkably unfeasible hope in dead-end life situations.

Does anyone "know a guy"???

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Caitlyn130

VIP Member
Right...looking forward to the updates later where she's absolutely lost it because we've confirmed we are all Ioan Gruffudd. My boyfriend is moving in today so I'm off to make sure he doesn't try and sneak any ugly furniture in!

• Haha
Reactions: 29

plinky

VIP Member
I still am dumbfounded how she cannot see that she’s giving away all the information herself 🤣

And yes, she said his stuff was all over the floor

• Haha
  • Heart

PinkyWinky

VIP Member
The lawyers might as well be sending letters to an alcoholic telling them not to drink. This just isn’t going to work she has no control over herself. Either due to addiction, substance abuse or MH or all of the above she’s a mess. As soon as weekend comes around and Gloria isn’t there she goes on a binge. Sundays are the worse. If Gloria isn’t there over Christmas it will be carnage. I wonder if Gloria is there to assist her sobriety and make sure the girls are safe? That’s why IG called her about AE being drunk all night? Perhaps Gloria is in daily contact with IG.

• Heart

Bridgeofsighs

VIP Member
Her twitter is deliberately geared to wind IG up.

AE: Daddy has decided he is no longer a father!

This is the same man spending a fortune on lawyers to try and get access to his kids. Will be interesting to see if he gets any access this Xmas. If he does we will see "My poor babies are in danger" tweets. :sick:

• Sad
Reactions: 28

PinkyWinky

VIP Member
You see, if you're preaching kindness and good of the universe, and then comment on shit people do - and I quote - with "I will kill you" and "We should kill them", then you lost me completely. The context here, mind you, are trophy hunters, so I understand the anger and despair behind the proclamations, but you can't have kindness and actual murder in the same mindset. You're not nearly as kind as you think you are. You know, like our Alice. Hence, the ick.

Eh, Gruffudd, what have you gotten yourself into, again?

Done. Shocked Ioan fits my mode today. :D
I have a bit of an ick underway too because I get the feeling she’s itching to get more attention/media coverage but I could be wrong, the jury is still out.

i agree with her about poachers if she means in Africa though? I don’t think it reflects on her character. Poachers in Africa shoot people dead without giving it a second thought, they kill and maim animals for cash in unbelievably cruel and inhuman ways. Many won’t go down without a fight and several African countries have a shoot on sight policy they are so dangerous.

Its the helpless animals they target that deserve kindness not those sadistic b’strds. All regular elephant and lion hunting is distressing enough but poachers destroy whole herds and wipe out populations of endangered animals.

• Heart
  • Sad
(I have been secretly waiting to change my avatar//Young Ioan can have my heart and my tits, the latter of which are slaves to gravity.⬇)

• Haha

CailinAlainn

Chatty Member
Oh Alice. I need Ioan to step up and add some colour to this drama, she’s terribly repetitive at this point.

• Haha
  • Heart

WhoaDang

We should all change our pictures to Ioan over Christmas… that’ll totally confuse the old cray cray!! 🤪🤪 ”So won’t the real IG please stand up”… 🎵🎶🎤
Where's the retweet button? 😆 Just put "my" pic up.

I am both Ioan AND abs Bianca. 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

LucySmith

VIP Member
yes, he is the eldest brother and Alice mentioned this summer when they made up after he got into hospital that they hadnt spoken for 2 years. She was interacting on twitter with the other brother during that time here and there (until they too had a fight lol).
yes
View attachment 937848
That was 30 hours ago. After this tweet she went into another deleting session, has not mentioned Ioan since despite being active (and instead just asked everyone to block people), and went private. Guess the lawyer had another word with her after the garbage she tweeted on the weekend
I suspect in these times where the lawyer tells her off and she goes quiet she is really on another account just under a random name.