Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #35 Vagina revokers and ego strokers, but his lawyer’s letters nearly broke her

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A recap of the past 48 hours
- Alice calls her selling her kids trauma to the Daily Mail a "job"
- threatened that she could make accusations without Ioan coming to the house
- accused Bianca of posting her dog reunion video in order to brag that Ioan came to that with her instead of stepping into his house to see his kids
- claims that their relationship was happy, solid and beloeved, and Bianca manipulated Ioan into thinking differently
- has yet again accussed various posters who just repeat stuff she said herself of being Bianca and that this is all very useful for her (in her world)
- his stuff will be deposited outside the house and no one wants to see him, but claimed 10 minuts before that the kids want their dad at home
- has questioned why she should be cooperative yikes (obviously deleted since then)
- Alice claimed that she is fallen in love with her kids (since deleted) and that she is besotted with them
- She continues to claim that she never lies, never felt "hot under the collar", never was bitter, but she is totally into revenge, but also the most amazing person ever
- Likened Ioan leaving the kids in her care to felony if he really thinks that she is unstable (also since deleted)
- Apparently Ioan has not seen the kids since returning to LA, it looks like it's only possible at their family home and Alice slammed him for not going "through the fire for them". She has rejected a third party to help them.
- A supporter of hers shared a post from Bianca's IG in january that was interpreted by them as her encouraging Ioan to leave Alice. In that instance Alice also revealed that this was while they were in couple therapy and that he insisted that he wouldnt leave.
- Due to this post she declared that her kids "life was short" and that they will never have a stable family life again (how nice)
- The kids according to Alice hate Ioan and she even stated that "they lost their dad" (is he dead?) but are happy thanks to her mom being amazeballs. Apparently they thought he would come back and never cheat on mommy.
- She berated Ioan for "having two relationships and chosing the one without the kids"
- She has called Bianca "fresh pussy" and "Jezebel"
- Claimed that the kids have all their sweetness from her and Gloria (the nanny), and Ioan would have just returned during their relationship grumpy from jobs and berate them
- Wishes as her next partner somebody that isnt seeing her as a trophy wife, loves her and would do anything to have her back - also claims that she always dreamed of having somebody else (right)
- Wished Ioan to be "discarded" and that she has learned how to single parent and has her own money anyway (since deleted)'
- received last week a letter from his lawyer claiming that her behavior was detrimental to her kids behavior (probaby parental alienation) and that she would cussing and belittle them (probably Ioan/Bianca, but might be the kids). She called this "character assassination as a mom"
- says Ioan doesnt want to stay friends (omg, I wonder why), obviously she thinks it's Bianca's fault
- apparently Ioan accussed her of being pigsty
- received a letter today from Ioan's lawyer because she would harass him

Ioan and Bianca were on saturday on a Xmas party hosted by the Burnett/Downey couple, since then (although she hasnt mentioned this herself and luckily pictures havent emerged) Alice is back to ranting on Social Media after she kept it relatively lowkey for a couple of days...

Usual disclaimers apply: Everything Ioan says is a lie, Alice always tells the truth, and we all are Bianca and Ioan.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 82
I must say I'm impressed that it took 35 threads until his name got misspelled.

The top voted title was "she's got vagina revokers and ego strokers but his lawyer's mean letters nearly broke her", I would've trimmed it down - I had the whole thread ready when this appeared 😭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Christ you would think as a collective of Ioan‘s socks we could spell his name.

Alice will be happy it sorta proves her racist point about his name.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
It’s no biggie - the thread was reported to be closed with no sign of any new thread. Sorry for spelling his name wrong, he means nothing to me 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Apologise if this has already been shared , but just came across it on twitter . All the more strange as he had tweeted 2 days earlier he was in hospital with a suspected heart attack . Straight up and out it seems , filling a box for Alice .
No condolences from AE re his family’s very recent loss.

Attachments

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Ah yes we know about Ashley/Clive. Many jokes have been had about his salad crean

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
The top voted title was "she's got vagina revokers and ego strokers but his lawyer's mean letters nearly broke her", I would've trimmed it down - I had the whole thread ready when this appeared 😭
"his lawyer's mean letters nearly broke her"

If only... She seems to use his lawyer's letters as toilet paper.

I missed the last thread - does vagina revokers refer to AE's calling BW "fresh pussy"?

What brand of feminist is AE again? The misogynist kind?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Apologise if this has already been shared , but just came across it on twitter . All the more strange as he had tweeted 2 days earlier he was in hospital with a suspected heart attack . Straight up and out it seems , filling a box for Alice .
That’s really sad. I got the impression he was probably quite lonely. Even though I don’t think he’s a great judge of character, I hope he gets better soon.

Reactions: 22
Actually, she did tweet condolences to him, four hours after he posted about his MIL being sick with covid.

Reactions: 14

I missed the last thread - does vagina revokers refer to AE's calling BW "fresh pussy"?

No apparently if you don't support other women even if they're in the wrong you should have your vagina revoked

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 24

One of her FMs exclaimed that BW needed to have her vagina revoked … because apparently that’s a thing.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
A recap of the past 48 hours
- Alice calls her selling her kids trauma to the Daily Mail a "job"
- threatened that she could make accusations without Ioan coming to the house
- accused Bianca of posting her dog reunion video in order to brag that Ioan came to that with her instead of stepping into his house to see his kids
- claims that their relationship was happy, solid and beloeved, and Bianca manipulated Ioan into thinking differently
- has yet again accussed various posters who just repeat stuff she said herself of being Bianca and that this is all very useful for her (in her world)
- his stuff will be deposited outside the house and no one wants to see him, but claimed 10 minuts before that the kids want their dad at home
- has questioned why she should be cooperative yikes (obviously deleted since then)
- Alice claimed that she is fallen in love with her kids (since deleted) and that she is besotted with them
- She continues to claim that she never lies, never felt "hot under the collar", never was bitter, but she is totally into revenge, but also the most amazing person ever
- Likened Ioan leaving the kids in her care to felony if he really thinks that she is unstable (also since deleted)
- Apparently Ioan has not seen the kids since returning to LA, it looks like it's only possible at their family home and Alice slammed him for not going "through the fire for them". She has rejected a third party to help them.
- A supporter of hers shared a post from Bianca's IG in january that was interpreted by them as her encouraging Ioan to leave Alice. In that instance Alice also revealed that this was while they were in couple therapy and that he insisted that he wouldnt leave.
- Due to this post she declared that her kids "life was short" and that they will never have a stable family life again (how nice)
- The kids according to Alice hate Ioan and she even stated that "they lost their dad" (is he dead?) but are happy thanks to her mom being amazeballs. Apparently they thought he would come back and never cheat on mommy.
- She berated Ioan for "having two relationships and chosing the one without the kids"
- She has called Bianca "fresh pussy" and "Jezebel"
- Claimed that the kids have all their sweetness from her and Gloria (the nanny), and Ioan would have just returned during their relationship grumpy from jobs and berate them
- Wishes as her next partner somebody that isnt seeing her as a trophy wife, loves her and would do anything to have her back - also claims that she always dreamed of having somebody else (right)
- Wished Ioan to be "discarded" and that she has learned how to single parent and has her own money anyway (since deleted)'
- received last week a letter from his lawyer claiming that her behavior was detrimental to her kids behavior (probaby parental alienation) and that she would cussing and belittle them (probably Ioan/Bianca, but might be the kids). She called this "character assassination as a mom"
- says Ioan doesnt want to stay friends (omg, I wonder why), obviously she thinks it's Bianca's fault
- apparently Ioan accussed her of being pigsty
- received a letter today from Ioan's lawyer because she would harass him

Ioan and Bianca were on saturday on a Xmas party hosted by the Burnett/Downey couple, since then (although she hasnt mentioned this herself and luckily pictures havent emerged) Alice is back to ranting on Social Media after she kept it relatively lowkey for a couple of days...

Usual disclaimers apply: Everything Ioan says is a lie, Alice always tells the truth, and we all are Bianca and Ioan.
Good lord, she has been busy 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Why can't these morons fathom that people unrelated to Ioan and Bianca have her cards marked.

Screenshot_20211221-001333_Chrome.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.