Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

brie l

VIP Member
Haha just popped on for a quick catch up before bed cos ive been busy. Anyway, my husband asks what I'm doing " Oh just seeing what Mad Tits has been up to now" I say, and he knew exactly who I'm talking about. 😂😂
My husband thinks I spend way too much time on Tattle.

• Haha
Reactions: 24

Caitlyn130

VIP Member
Fine - you convinced me!

This pic is of Ioan's face when he looks at Alice across the courtroom after the judge awards him full custody.

• Haha
Reactions: 24

Magpierainbow

Sadly I feel she now sees the children as her new "things to control main obsession by proxy" previously they were just extensions of her main obsession 😔have not seen any evidence of them being loved just for themselves without reference to how wonderful she is & how awful IG is I truly hate to say it but I think the minute they start making their own choices she'll turn her back on them.

• Sad
Reactions: 23

Perplexity

VIP Member
Despite seeing this linked everywhere, this is the first time I’ve actually watched it. I’ve been too nervous to until now. It sounds weird but from everything I’ve learned about Alice I find her genuinely a scary person (and I used to work in male prisons with people convicted of the most serious crimes without a second thought!) and I just didn’t want to subject myself to it.

Wow. She’s actually unhinged. The self righteousness. The accusation that the other woman (who sounds calm) was shouting at her. The haughtiness about the type of car the other woman was driving. The self important way she stalks off after recording the number plate. She’s almost unbelievably self important. Like a caricature.

Wouldn’t be surprised if this and the evidence available online was a part in Ioan’s deciding enough was enough and finally escaping. I know we can all be capable of some road rage but if my husband behaved like this I would be embarrassed to be associated with him and a nervous wreck every time we went out in public. Imagine knowing your girls are being driven around by someone like that?

That should be mandatory viewing for when people pop up on here saying she’s not that bad.
Do you know she claimed that she and the person she attacked shook hands off camera and made up?

There’s also racism happening here. Black women are often told they’re being aggressive when they’re just existing and speaking calmly.

• Wow
  • Angry

tilly27

VIP Member
My contribution: "Forever" Ioan, one of his best roles ever. May he never take the surrender pose to mAlice again!

I beg to differ. We don't know when the intimate relationship began. Since we've more or less figured out here that Ioan told mAlice in summer 2020 that he wanted out once and for all, it is entirely possible that nothing had happened between him and Bianca more than empathy, friendship and, yes, also kindness, which he was probably very much in need of. I don't think it's for us to judge them for something that only two people really know the truth about, namely Ioan and Bianca. Others have said here they are willing to give him a pass, even if he did cheat, because of all the cray-cray he had to endure, and I fully agree.

That said, I'm not at all sure this will last. The "reveal" photo looked to me like two people having a nice conversation over coffee, nothing romantic at all. In the pap photos in LA, they looked anything but happy and loved up, although that may have been because they had just been ambushed. He looks annoyed and uncomfortable, she looks like a deer in the headlights.
my situation sounds ever so slightly similar, we (myself and abusive ex) had gone on a long weekend to celebrate my birthday, he had arranged it despite me only having been out of hospital (had a exploratory laparoscopy for adhesions wrapped around my bowel) he demanded we go, I was still very sore & on pain meds. He loved going out, getting very drunk, he would drink vodka and beer before we went out, continued drinking the whole night, in fact on weekends he had off work he would drink almost all way through with about 2-3 hrs sleep. It was about 10pm, I was very sore, shaky and sweating profusely, wanted to go back to the hotel room, he took me back and went completely bonkers, I was in such a mess. He seemed to calm briefly, so I pretended to fall asleep, he then got more money from his bag (he would get so drunk he'd lose money) he picked up the bottle with 1/3 vodka left in it and muttered something about he'd be back when he wanted. I lay there pretending for about 1/2 hr. phoned reception & explained what had happened and I threw everything of mine together as quick as I could. A man from hotel came to help me, I was put in a "safe" room, it was a room set out for disabled access etc. I felt immense ease, then I was very scared - how the hell would I get home without crossing him. I waiting in the room until about 3 the next day (my birthday) I had a male friend who I knew cared for me, so I got the train half way, then my friend met me there. He had bought me some nice perfume, lovely card, balloons, chocolates and took me somewhere quiet to eat, then dropped me at my best friends house to stay the night (didn't want mum to know what had happened) sorry, for long story, because my male friend was nice - I ended up in a relationship with him for about 3 months, it was a huge comfort, I needed. I know it was wrong, I regret it now and look back embarrassed at myself.
All I'm trying to say, rather badly is, maybe he is just desperately seeking some real care and niceness?? I don't know x

• Heart

Perplexity

VIP Member
Yes, I was just saying my brother said something similar to me too (out of concern about the practicalities of me being able to look after children if I'm sick) but no one ever wished infertility on me wow!!
I think the relationship between you and your brother is slightly different to Alice and Bianca! This comment came after weeks of her calling Bianca a horse-toothed whore, a home wrecker, liking tweets which said Bianca's clothing looked 'easy access', calling her a bogan, a bogan ho...Not sure why you're looking for any kindness in Alice on this subject. Or any subject for that matter.

• Haha

plinky

VIP Member
Why is she so obsessed with finding a mother!? She was in her 30s when her mum died same as I was, and I can’t say it’s ever crossed my mind to look for a new one! Although my MIL isn’t a cunt* so there’s that 😂

*neither is Alice’s I’m sure.
Same with her wanting to find a new daddy
It’s so fucking weird!
Adults don’t usually try to replace their parents do they?
And replacing them with inappropriate people says a lot about Alice

PinkyWinky

VIP Member
Are we all Scottish Ioan’s now? Och aye. well that’s grand. I’ll have to get me a bit of Kevin Bridges on to master the old lingo like.

9C046C3C-E73B-47AE-9072-1D9FB36770C7.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart

LucySmith

VIP Member
Is it not weird that Alice is doing the whole I’m the one being harassed and then out of blue after a month of leave Jenny comes back going ballistic at everyone.

• Wow

Marj24

VIP Member
I pray that the Es have some respite from the living hell they must be in over the festive period. Alice shows no sign of calming down. I legitimately feel shocked by Alice, her (estranged) husband is paying every one of her bills and yet she is trying to set fire to his reputation and career... Unbelievable

• Heart

LucySmith

VIP Member
So is Jenny Dean Alice too?? I can’t keep up. 🤯
jenny went on a crusade a month back, she is quite aggressive. She’s been quiet for a month then suddenly reappears. I dunno, I just find it suss. Probably not, perhaps coincidence
I wouldn’t put it past Alice to bully herself for more attention and sympathy though.