Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #33 She's a soap opera inside a horror film inside a documentary & she's free

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s tweeting again , and it’s so very obvious that she wants the world to know that she’s up and at em at silly o’clock to get the E’s to the school bus … not crawling around desperate for berocca following the 3 sharp ones the night before 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Yeay new thread! Thanks @welp and congrats @Mad Betty brilliant title suggestion! ❤

I'm not Alice, I'm Ioan and I've had so many affairs you don't have enough pizza's ready @Ena Sharples 🤣
How did you get on with the wiki and thread recaps?

The Missing Missing Reasons | Issendai.com
Members of estranged parents' forums often say their children never gave them any reason for the estrangement, then turn around and reveal that their children did tell them why. But the reasons their children give—the infamous missing reasons—are missing. This article examines the phenomenon and...
www.issendai.com
www.issendai.com

This is a very interesting read — especially if you put Alice in the place of the person who has been cut off and her father or Ioan as the people who’ve cut her off.

I'm so sorry I can't remember which poster linked this, but I wanted to say thank you very much it was really interesting. I would say I'd love to send it to my mum, but I know it would be pointless :LOL:

The tweets between AE and Tone :sick: Why must she put a sexual twist on everything?

I dunno it comes across to me partly that she actually has something wrong with her, and also in that quite sad, desperate way that some women have of always trying too hard to act sexy or sexually available/prospect to men?

I'm not sure I'm describing what I mean properly but by adding sexual connotations to anything she says, no matter how inappropriate or disgusting it actually comes across, it's like she's thinking men will read it and just think "Sex. Alice. Alice = Sex" :rolleyes:
It's like in Alice's head sex is all men think about and they are just not that bright in general. I hope that made sense.

@plinky hope you feel better soon!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
she was throwing pretty harsh accusations to the producer of the show around on twitter, and was attacking and ecouraging fans to spam the production company.

Nothing wrong with her wanting him back asap while a pandemic was breaking out, but the way she went on about it was highly unprofessional and could (and perhaps has) have costed his reputation in the business dearly.
That is unprofessional and performative as usual. I haven't seen any of those tweets, better go off for a tweet scout
🧐

Reactions: 7
One thing I don't understand is the flack AE gets for demanding that IG return back home from Australia in March 2020, in this instance I don't think she was unreasonable.
In March 2020 the US Government was telling US citizens to return home and Australia banned Australian citizens from leaving for 19 months.

Coronavirus: CDC updates notices, State Department tells Americans not to go abroad
"In countries where commercial departure options remain available, U.S. citizens who live in the United States should arrange for immediate return to the United States, unless they are prepared to remain abroad for an indefinite period," the advisory said"
I think it was the way she did it that angers people. She didn’t simply asked or even demanded her husband to come back. She staged a SM campaign involving her FMs that probably humiliated IG

• Heart
Reactions: 17
We’re the friends that sent her the picture 😂😂😂😂😂
Bwaha ha ha ha ha! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: 😂 😂 😂

OMG the sad thing is that I actually think we are the closest thing she has to real friends - like sincerely I really believe that!

!e've been supportive of the normal bits (loss of 20 relationship, hardships of LTD between partners, single parenthood - even with help, her obvious MH issues etc), told her the harsh truths about the not normal bits (see everything else :rolleyes:), we'd be open to telling it like it is if IG ever gives us anything to work with, we tell her to make the kids her priority, we've given her ideas on how to pick herself up, move on and be successful.

I'd want more mates like us in her life if I was her, we're infinitely more helpful and healthy than the FMs!

Nobody gets a notification if someone unblocks you! Haha she said that? Embarrassing!

She was probably just sitting refreshing Instagram and the minute he unblocked she knew, witch!
He just pressed un-private his account, she had followed him and got auto accepted along with everyone else. The photo was released and then he/his team noticed she was a follower (did she send him something vitriolic to let him know?) and they immediately blocked her.

Reactions: 11
It's funny how she has told two different stories about how she found out when in reality she found out over us lol
Is this an accidental "us" - if it is I am sorry to expose you

Equally sorry because I am on catch up after a nap after work.🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
@AnneinHever I can’t reply to your post on that last thread. My spidey senses are all over that for your very reason. No one talks to a sibling like that online, ever.
Hi de hii, been feeling mega off today, very dizzy & room spinning, bit better now. Anyhoo - yip I'm thinking Tone is defo her to well her, the wording, I can hear it almost speaking and it sounds v much from the same person

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
this was somebody on reddit, the user told the same story twice, one time when the divorce was announced, the other time when he announced his new relationship (with more details)

Note: the most recent version was deleted later on, I know that some of Alice's followers showed Alice this (which is where I think she got her "he fucked three women in Brisbane" story from), so I wouldnt be surprised if that person got harrassed to reveal more and decided to delete it

View attachment 928717
View attachment 928718
That second one was the one I'd seen, thank you so much for sharing it!

Reactions: 5
She’s tweeting again , and it’s so very obvious that she wants the world to know that she’s up and at em at silly o’clock to get the E’s to the school bus … not crawling around desperate for berocca following the 3 sharp ones the night before 🤔
Do we think she's sleeping / falling asleep / zonking out in clothes, to give her an extra x amount of time in bed, or to have the ease of that get up and go thing going on?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Do we think she's sleeping / falling asleep / zonking out in clothes, to give her an extra x amount of time in bed, or to have the ease of that get up and go thing going on?
Wouldn’t surprise me at all

My brain exploded! :eek:
I bet it did! :ROFLMAO: Bless you, well done for churning through it all, it's a lot to take in! Hope you had a few breaks to get a cuppa and surface from Alice Land into Normal Person Land every now and then ;) :ROFLMAO:

It's awful all the things she's said and done isn't it? :( :mad:

• Sad
  • Sick
That is unprofessional and performative as usual. I haven't seen any of those tweets, better go off for a tweet scout
🧐
Yes very unprofessional and her not knowing her place. Know it's not on the same scale but my dad has his own company, there was one employee, his wife would sometimes phone dads mobile (before internet) to check up on her husbands whereabouts, she was controlling and jealous. Happened one dad me & mum in car & we spent it with dad saying house disgusted he was with her and that he was going g to have to speak firmly with x and get him to get her to knock it off, dad was pretty annoyed.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Hi de hii, been feeling mega off today, very dizzy & room spinning, bit better now. Anyhoo - yip I'm thinking Tone is defo her to well her, the wording, I can hear it almost speaking and it sounds v much from the same person
Sorry @tilly27 - is it vertigo? Trying to remember the pills I get prescribed (uk) as they do work but mind a sieve at the moment. Checked online I think it's promethazine? Rings a bell! It's been awhile since I needed them. Hope it clears up totally? 💐

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Cant find the tweet where she said cheating didnt count if you aren't married.
Did find this one
Screenshot_20211216-235940_Chrome.jpg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.