Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #33 She's a soap opera inside a horror film inside a documentary & she's free

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's weird that it's public. The obvious way to talk to siblings is privately. Dm, WhatsApp, text. I think she is using Tone for narc supply so it has to be public or it doesn't count.

I think they have some kind of arrangement. He doesn't work so maybe he is paid by the tweet?
Or they are trying to get Ioan going by saying she will go back to UK, just as he has got his new woman with him in LA. Except he is used to not living near them, he was away most of the time.

Reactions: 11
Just a random note but I assumed, after checking out Alice's Etsy store and seeing that the last update on her profile was in 2017, that the items currently listed for sale were uploaded in 2017 - 2018 and that she was no longer selling her creations. Buuuutt, it appears she uploaded many things at the end of Sep this year and also, I *think* she got a couple of recent sales based on the sales number I saw at the top of the page this week vs last month.

I dunno... maybe, this is how she expects that she may make money going forward? I can't see how it can be anything but a side hustle but the fact that she restarted it in the midst of her divorce, years after her last Etsy activity is... interesting? 🤷‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
It's weird that it's public. The obvious way to talk to siblings is privately. Dm, WhatsApp, text. I think she is using Tone for narc supply so it has to be public or it doesn't count.

I think they have some kind of arrangement. He doesn't work so maybe he is paid by the tweet?
I hope the kidney thing isn’t true

• Sad
Reactions: 3
I re-read that article again, and my God, she is manipulative. Saying things like "The feeling nobody in a relationship — even one that's seen better days —wants to feel". Your relationship has seen better days? I bet. He filed for a divorce half a year prior! You weren't talking for what, 9 months? He lawyered up - as explained in THIS article - 14 moths prior. 14 months.

She's not telling the story in the correct order, either, because mixing all the events makes it sound like it was all within 4 weeks or something. By the time the reader gets to the last bit, the timeline is forgotten. She knows what she's doing.

And I've always loved this one: "And one day in August 2020, after another fight that was seemingly about nothing," It was so seemingly about nothing that she tweeted that he's leaving at that occasion. I so want to know what it was about, but I'm guessing it didn't feel like seemingly nothing to Ioan. But who cares what he thinks, right, Alice?

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Or they are trying to get Ioan going by saying she will go back to UK, just as he has got his new woman with him in LA. Except he is used to not living near them, he was away most of the time.
She won’t be able to take the kids out of the country unless he agrees or loses custody.

And I've always loved this one: "And one day in August 2020, after another fight that was seemingly about nothing," It was so seemingly about nothing that she tweeted that he's leaving at that occasion. I so want to know what it was about, but I'm guessing it didn't feel like seemingly nothing to Ioan. But who cares what he thinks, right, Alice?
I think she tweeted that in January 2021, to be fair.

Reactions: 1
I assumed it was a health/losing weight for work type thing
I found the article, it said:

He also became virtually teetotal. ‘There was never any doubt that I would quit acting but I had the reality of not working yet wanting to work. I had the responsibilities of being married and having kids and the cost of living. That affects you.’
Quitting drinking has helped, he says, especially while filming Liar. ‘Some of the scenes were so harrowing and made me feel so tainted that I’d have to go for a run. You have to change your mental state, and I find running and lifting weights helps change your brain chemistry, because it’s easy to turn to drink to get over these things. But I was lucky. I started to see that alcohol was making things a bit dark. So I put it in check.’

Reactions: 13
So they split in August, she clearly didn’t listen to him then they officially split in the January and there’s differing stories (from her!) about how she found out about BW? First it was “someone” sent a pic then she concocted the Instagram story and she even changed that since? My head…
Okay, so there are a couple of different timelines going on in this article.

He comes home from Australia on one of the last planes before lockdown in April 2020. Sits and drinks bourbon morosely in the bath (hey, we've all been there.) Then they either have a nice summer with lots of sex until he goes to Australia to finish filming in mid-July, or they spend five months from April-July fighting, with her calling her friends crying asking them what to do. He comes back from Australia at the end of August and they have a bad fight after Alice tweets 'he's leaving us' and he cries on the phone to his parents in Welsh and then lawyers up the next day. Or they have a fight over him being uncommunicative, she says 'you still love me though don't you', he says 'no' and then he sleeps on the couch, saying he needs space, until he finds an apartment in January 2021.

The article is all over the place and out of order.

The place she allegedly hates and has “only looked at twice” would have been her biggest supporter if she wasn’t such a monster. You all find this stuff out days before her.
I've only been on there twice! Also I would never go on there!

Reactions: 12
I re-read that article again, and my God, she is manipulative. Saying things like "The feeling nobody in a relationship — even one that's seen better days —wants to feel". Your relationship has seen better days? I bet. He filed for a divorce half a year prior! You weren't talking for what, 9 months? He lawyered up - as explained in THIS article - 14 moths prior. 14 months.

She's not telling the story in the correct order, either, because mixing all the events makes it sound like it was all within 4 weeks or something. By the time the reader gets to the last bit, the timeline is forgotten. She knows what she's doing.

Bet that “nothing” fight was about social media

Reactions: 14
He said something about quitting after the kids were born because he wasn't good drunk or something. Sorry I've forgotten.
I think he quit more recently. AE was pissed. She prefers him drunk. The old soak.

Re the Etsy shop she used to flog her wares by promoting them on Instagram. Don't know why she doesn't now, 50% off. Isn't she always banging on about the cost of lawyers??

Obviously the stuff is shite but I bet Ashley would have bought one of her bags for his missus. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
I think he quit more recently. AE was pissed. She prefers him drunk. The old soak.

Re the Etsy shop she used to flog her wares by promoting them on Instagram. Don't know why she doesn't now, 50% off. Isn't she always banging on about the cost of lawyers??

Obviously the stuff is shite but I bet Ashley would have bought one of her bags for his missus. :ROFLMAO:
He spent all his Christmas allowance sending shite to Alice.

• Haha
Reactions: 11

I tried to not be mean and I went through all of the items to see if there’s something I would buy if I had to, and nope.. I don’t get it

Reactions: 7
She also documents him coming home after “they” decided to shut down production and he wasn’t speaking to her. We now know it’s because she made such a fuss they shut it down. How much would that have cost them?

My thoughts exactly tbh. Just her latest attempt at provoking him. He's settling down in LA, she knows he wants to have more contact with the kids, so she's obviously/desperately hoping he'll be worried now that she's gonna take the kids to the UK.

• Angry
Reactions: 10

I find it weird too. My sister and I don’t bother commenting on each other’s fb posts because we’ve always shared the picture/info privately already.

Reactions: 6
I can't find that tweet, I guess it has been deleted. Somebody in the know might help with the timeline later.
(ETA: @welp did on the next page, thank you! It was January.)

I found this, tho. Bubba Bear!
How much thought has she put into leaving dogs for other people's husbands that it ended on her list? :ROFLMAO:

alice.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
My thoughts exactly tbh. Just her latest attempt at provoking him. He's settling down in LA, she knows he wants to have more contact with the kids, so she's obviously/desperately hoping he'll be worried now that she's gonna take the kids to the UK.
Again part of the reason I’m not feeling the Tone vibe. He sets up the cue for her to say all this stuff. He asks the questions or answers other peoples queries for her.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.