Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #33 She's a soap opera inside a horror film inside a documentary & she's free

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Copying my post over from right at the end of the previous thread….

Can anybody point me in the direction of when/what circumstances Ioan was crying in the bath with a bottle of bourbon?
That’s was from Alice’s article in Femail:

Reactions: 7
No wonder she's accusing everyone of being 'Bianca' when she's online pretending to be her brother. Oh Alice.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I still think the bro is real. Of course no one of us would talk like this to our sibling on SM, but Alice is doing everything differently than a normal person would.

Reactions: 12
That’s was from Alice’s article in Femail:

I noticed in the first line she says " Somebody sent me a photograph of my husband of 14 years " but that's not how she later said she discovered it.
Plus if he stopped drinking years ago as he claimed then drinking bourbon in the bath is a bit of a sign something's up.

Reactions: 18
I still think the bro is real. Of course no one of us would talk like this to our sibling on SM, but Alice is doing everything differently than a normal person would.
I think he’s real, I just can’t work out if he’s writing these messages

Reactions: 8
I noticed in the first line she says " Somebody sent me a photograph of my husband of 14 years " but that's not how she later said she discovered it.
Plus if he stopped drinking years ago as he claimed then drinking bourbon in the bath is a bit of a sign something's up.
I thought his "quit drinking" is more quit drunk partying, not giving up alcohol completely.

Reactions: 4
Yes, she said that her phone pinged and he had unblocked her on Instagram rather than somebody sent it to her - although it has been pointed out to her that doesn’t happen. Also I am sure she has contradicted herself about when she found out about the divorce - a couple of months after it was filed, and in a gossip column.

I have read that article before, when it came out, but didn’t remember that was where she said about bourbon in the bath. It was published at the end of October. It’s good to read it again, so much has happened. Reading the article, if you just had that to go on, you would feel she had been very wronged. You just don’t get the real her in it, the one she plasters on tweets and Instagram when she has had a sherbert or pill too many. Interesting she mentions that the lawyers early doors told her not to air the dirty linen in public. Her defiance about that is very teenage. It was for her best interests but she knows best. Except she doesn’t- the genie is out of the bottle and she is famous for being batshit and bitter. Her present lawyers seem to have got through to her.

Reactions: 17
Ioan deserves a Nobel Prize for endurance, he was probably hoping to survive the marriage until the kids were older but just couldn’t hack it any more.

• Wow
Reactions: 30
So they split in August, she clearly didn’t listen to him then they officially split in the January and there’s differing stories (from her!) about how she found out about BW? First it was “someone” sent a pic then she concocted the Instagram story and she even changed that since? My head…

Reactions: 16
So they split in August, she clearly didn’t listen to him then they officially split in the January and there’s differing stories (from her!) about how she found out about BW? First it was “someone” sent a pic then she concocted the Instagram story and she even changed that since? My head…
It's funny how she has told two different stories about how she found out when in reality she found out over us lol

• Haha
Reactions: 19
It's funny how she has told two different stories about how she found out when in reality she found out over us lol
The place she allegedly hates and has “only looked at twice” would have been her biggest supporter if she wasn’t such a monster. You all find this stuff out days before her.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Yes, she said that her phone pinged and he had unblocked her on Instagram rather than somebody sent it to her - although it has been pointed out to her that doesn’t happen. Also I am sure she has contradicted herself about when she found out about the divorce - a couple of months after it was filed, and in a gossip column.

I have read that article before, when it came out, but didn’t remember that was where she said about bourbon in the bath. It was published at the end of October. It’s good to read it again, so much has happened. Reading the article, if you just had that to go on, you would feel she had been very wronged. You just don’t get the real her in it, the one she plasters on tweets and Instagram when she has had a sherbert or pill too many. Interesting she mentions that the lawyers early doors told her not to air the dirty linen in public. Her defiance about that is very teenage. It was for her best interests but she knows best. Except she doesn’t- the genie is out of the bottle and she is famous for being batshit and bitter. Her present lawyers seem to have got through to her.
Even without the context provided by this thread I still would have sided with him about the tweeting during their argument . It literally horrifies me.

• Sad
Reactions: 17

Nobody gets a notification if someone unblocks you! Haha she said that? Embarrassing!

She was probably just sitting refreshing Instagram and the minute he unblocked she knew, witch!

Reactions: 12
@AnneinHever I can’t reply to your post on that last thread. My spidey senses are all over that for your very reason. No one talks to a sibling like that online, ever.
It's weird that it's public. The obvious way to talk to siblings is privately. Dm, WhatsApp, text. I think she is using Tone for narc supply so it has to be public or it doesn't count.

I think they have some kind of arrangement. He doesn't work so maybe he is paid by the tweet?

Reactions: 16
Even without the context provided by this thread I still would have sided with him about the tweeting during their argument . It literally horrifies me.
Agreed - even in that article, I can’t agree with how she deals with things

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.