Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #33 She's a soap opera inside a horror film inside a documentary & she's free

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just a random note but I assumed, after checking out Alice's Etsy store and seeing that the last update on her profile was in 2017, that the items currently listed for sale were uploaded in 2017 - 2018 and that she was no longer selling her creations. Buuuutt, it appears she uploaded many things at the end of Sep this year and also, I *think* she got a couple of recent sales based on the sales number I saw at the top of the page this week vs last month.

I dunno... maybe, this is how she expects that she may make money going forward? I can't see how it can be anything but a side hustle but the fact that she restarted it in the midst of her divorce, years after her last Etsy activity is... interesting? 🤷‍♀️
Wait, are you telling me she has done stuff on her etsy store and still hasnt removed his picture from there?!

Also sucks, most of her stuff isnt shipping to Europe, I was totally going to help her 🎶
Okay, so there are a couple of different timelines going on in this article.

He comes home from Australia on one of the last planes before lockdown in April 2020. Sits and drinks bourbon morosely in the bath (hey, we've all been there.) Then they either have a nice summer with lots of sex until he goes to Australia to finish filming in mid-July, or they spend five months from April-July fighting, with her calling her friends crying asking them what to do. He comes back from Australia at the end of August and they have a bad fight after Alice tweets 'he's leaving us' and he cries on the phone to his parents in Welsh and then lawyers up the next day. Or they have a fight over him being uncommunicative, she says 'you still love me though don't you', he says 'no' and then he sleeps on the couch, saying he needs space, until he finds an apartment in January 2021.

The article is all over the place and out of order.

I've only been on there twice! Also I would never go on there!
the tweeting and laywer upping was January 2021 (no idea why she says August but thats definitely not true), the fighting etc. was August 2020 onwards. It also appears like she is implying in this article that the issues started actually in 2019.

Definitely very all over the place

Even without the context provided by this thread I still would have sided with him about the tweeting during their argument . It literally horrifies me.
This was btw the moment I realized that Alice and her minions are either BS-iting or delusional about the whole thing for good.

Because they were going on about for months how the truth about Ioan will shock everyone once revealed yada yada. Then this was revealed and they all went like "See, now everyone knows horrible he is, not only us!"

And I just went like: "Uhhhh, Alice comes across terrible in her own column, what the hell are you going on about?"

Reactions: 16
It's scary, and very wrong, that somebody quits drinking because boozing darkens things and their spouse are trying to pull them back in by saying they're boring sober.
It's exactly the opposite of a healthy relationship.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I hope the kidney thing isn’t true
What kidney thing? Is the implication that she will give him a kidney if he supports her on Twitter? I am sceptical of Alice, but even more sceptical of that if that is the implication. She’s a nightmare but she isn’t Hitler.

Reactions: 6
I think what sticks in my head about the "heartbreak" article is that part where she grabs her laptop back and says, "It's my laptop and it's my bleeping life."

1. You are not 14.

2. When your poor choices harm someone else, you aren't some cinematic hero taking back control (you've had throughout the entire bleeping movie), and

3. You are not 14.

• Heart
Bet that “nothing” fight was about social media
I actually wonder given that she said August 2020 when her tweeting their seperation was January 2021 if she is mixing up two different events into one (with the story about the fight about nothing being in August 2020). Alice's Social Media use was extremely off the rails the first 7-8 months of 2020, after this she was visibly more level headed, probably in order to convince him that she can change for him etc. She also said in this column that she thought he will leave her now but the same column she claimed he had found at some point a new apartment and her actual tweet that night was about him definitely leaving. Certainly sounds like she mixed a random fight they had in 2020 into that to make it sound more exciting

Another thing I noticed: she says that after he grabbed her laptop off her hands and deleted the tweet, she grabbed the laptop back off his hands and tweeted it again. My problem is the way she told this sounds like this all happened within a few minutes. But the deletion of the tweet and her coming back saying "I didnt deleted it, he did" were several hours apart.

Reactions: 17
"I nearly missed this little gem. You don’t think Bianca was his first affair?

I’ve now pulled up a chair and you have my total attention. Details?? " (Sorry, I'm playing catch-up and cannot do a regular quoting of a comment from a past thread)

You didn't ask me but I will reply, anyway. Well, I follow celebrity gossip and through the years there have been little rumblings about Ioan. Clearly, he's not a major star but I always wondered what'd happened to him since Hornblower, so anything written about him stuck in my mind. Before marriage, when they were living together, Ioan supposedly cheated on Alice and the woman he allegedly screwed (I believe he was in LA and Alice was in the UK at the time) sold her story to the tabloids. Alice posted about this incident fairly recently, said Ioan had apologized profusely and guaranteed her that he had only made out with, not shagged, this other woman and Alice believed him. Who knows the truth, and they weren't yet married so maybe even if it happened, this doesn't "count."

But from various movie sets since, I've read things like, (obvs I'm paraphrasing)"No young female assistant is safe from Ioan's attentions" or, "my friend was the makeup artist on project XYZ and said Ioan seemed a nice guy but also presented himself as quite open for female attention and maybe more..." I know that anyone can write lies about anyone else; celebrity gossip sites are rife with untruths. I also know that someone can be flirty and friendly and others can misconstrue this as looking to hookup. For these reasons, I never mentioned this here on Tattle, before. But I mention this now because I am in the Ioan-has-cheated-in-the-past camp and it seems like most people here are convinced this is a one-off with Bianca.

Finally, a lot of people cheat in their marriages. And among actors, it's REALLY. A. LOT. I don't think it's so far-fetched to imagine that a nice-looking, successful-enough actor might have cheated on his wife a few times. I find infidelity reprehensible but when married to a borderline-abusive narcissist like Alice, I see it as somehow more understandable if still wrong.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
I actually wonder given that she said August 2020 when her tweeting their seperation was January 2021 if she is mixing up two different events into one (with the story about the fight about nothing being in August 2020). Alice's Social Media use was extremely off the rails the first 7-8 months of 2020, after this she was visibly more level headed, probably in order to convince him that she can change for him etc.

Another thing I noticed: she says that after he grabbed her laptop off her hands and deleted the tweet, she grabbed the laptop back off his hands and tweeted it again. My problem is the way she told this sounds like this all happened within a few minutes. But the deletion of the tweet and her coming back saying "I didnt deleted it, he did" were several hours apart.
I imagine that she spent a good few hours screaming at him.

I’ve now pulled up a chair and you have my total attention. Details?? " (Sorry, I'm playing catch-up and cannot do a regular quoting of a comment from a past thread)

You didn't ask me but I will reply, anyway. Well, I follow celebrity gossip and through the years there have been little rumblings about Ioan. Clearly, he's not a major star but I always wondered what'd happened to him since Hornblower, so anything written about him stuck in my mind. Before marriage, when they were living together, Ioan supposedly cheated on Alice and the woman he allegedly screwed (I believe he was in LA and Alice was in the UK at the time) sold her story to the tabloids. Alice posted about this incident fairly recently, said Ioan had apologized profusely and guaranteed her that he had only made out with, not shagged, this other woman and Alice believed him. Who knows the truth, and they weren't yet married so maybe even if it happened, this doesn't "count."

But from various movie sets since, I've read things like, (obvs I'm paraphrasing)"No young female assistant is safe from Ioan's attentions" or, "my friend was the makeup artist on project XYZ and said Ioan seemed a nice guy but also presented himself as quite open for female attention and maybe more..." I know that anyone can write lies about anyone else; celebrity gossip sites are rife with untruths. I also know that someone can be flirty and friendly and others can misconstrue this as looking to hookup. For these reasons, I never mentioned this here on Tattle, before. But I mention this now because I am in the Ioan-has-cheated-in-the-past camp and it seems like most people here are convinced this is a one-off with Bianca.

Finally, a lot of people cheat in their marriages. And among actors, it's REALLY. A. LOT. I don't think it's so far-fetched to imagine that a nice-looking, successful-enough actor might have cheated on his wife a few times. I find infidelity reprehensible but when married to a borderline-abusive narcissist like Alice, I see it as somehow more understandable if still wrong.
Well the fact that Alice is a monster doesn’t mean that the other adults in this drama are saints.

• Heart

That just reminded me that someone somewhere said he was hitting on 2 women in Brisbane when he was filming Harrow, and one said she was married and the other said she wasn't interested, he told them what hotel he was staying at..I probably read that here on twitter though..

Reactions: 3
@tilly27
Thanks so much for your comment @Just William i think I'm pretty much there now too. It's actually been due to me being hospitalised (physical health related) many times in the last 2 years. Being told what was best for me, only for it not to be, and I knew what they were suggesting was not completely right for me. So I'm still polite, but I stand up for myself more and take no nonsense. For instance I had kidney biopsy, suffered bad bleed, it created a huge clot in my bladder & I couldn't empty my bladder. I've had problems with catheters before. Nurse on renal placed first catheter, which went fine. However that catheter blocked, so had to have bigger one, I demanded politely that a dr / consultant place the bigger one, due to pain, anxiety, previous problems of catheter fitted wrongly. They said no, that a nurse on the ward would be told over the phone how to do it, I said No I'm sorry. So a consultant urologist (I think) appeared, he then insisted that his trainee try it, I did say ok, but it went wrong, so he had to then do it. Then that one blocked and I needed an irrigation system fitted, which was agony. Anyway, all that left me determined to try and believe in myself and what I think is ok and it's ok to disagree politely and know it's ok to question and sometimes demand. Oh and by the way, I now find myself with damage needing fixed due to what went wrong. Sorry for looooong story, but it's taken that to make me come to my understanding that it's ok to not just go along with what others want, as it's the "polite" thing to do. xxx
Oh @tilly27 - that is awful, I'm so sorry for all you were put through & for needing further treatment to rectify the damage they caused. But well done for learning to speak up for yourself, it isn't easy & can be esp' challenging when in hospital. Big hugs ❤ xxx
I hope everything goes well for you this time. + + + + +

• Heart
Reactions: 12

Cheating is certainly rife in the police and military. At times you need some sort of chart to follow the various relationships over time!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
@omgucnt - all the best for your sweet boy, hope the shirt helps him? + + + + + ❤ xxx

@plinky - hope you soon feel loads better. + + + + + 💐 xxx

Further to my post ⬆ IIRC it was in an article & IG said about stopping drinking before they TTC. Perhaps he began again, ? (she's enough to drive anyone to drink) but it would tie in with him sitting in the bath with some bourbon & being angry after getting back home from Oz after she pulled that hissy fit to get him home when filming was so close to finishing? :unsure:

• Heart
Reactions: 8
One thing I don't understand is the flack AE gets for demanding that IG return back home from Australia in March 2020, in this instance I don't think she was unreasonable.
In March 2020 the US Government was telling US citizens to return home and Australia banned Australian citizens from leaving for 19 months.

Coronavirus: CDC updates notices, State Department tells Americans not to go abroad
"In countries where commercial departure options remain available, U.S. citizens who live in the United States should arrange for immediate return to the United States, unless they are prepared to remain abroad for an indefinite period," the advisory said"

That just reminded me that someone somewhere said he was hitting on 2 women in Brisbane when he was filming Harrow, and one said she was married and the other said she wasn't interested, he told them what hotel he was staying at..I probably read that here on twitter though..
this was somebody on reddit, the user told the same story twice, one time when the divorce was announced, the other time when he announced his new relationship (with more details)

Note: the most recent version was deleted later on, I know that some of Alice's followers showed Alice this (which is where I think she got her "he fucked three women in Brisbane" story from), so I wouldnt be surprised if that person got harrassed to reveal more and decided to delete it

3TvXn5P.png

2S1EQoE.png

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Or they are trying to get Ioan going by saying she will go back to UK, just as he has got his new woman with him in LA. Except he is used to not living near them, he was away most of the time.
This is exactly what she’s doing. Give me the house or I’ll move the kids to the UK. But if she’s not letting him see them in LA anyway, it’s a pretty empty threat. Alice would not be happy to be living beside Tone in Bristol, not when she’s all Hollywood.
ETA it actually that might work out great for Ioan - either he moves back to the UK also, or he stays in LA away from Alice, and both girls are dying to go back to LA so they go to see him more or even live with him. Perfect.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
I didn't really comment (other than angry emojis) when the link was posted showing her foul IG post. I couldn't find the words. She disgusts me. Even a tragedy like this wasn't off limits to her insatiable need for attention & making herself look good at the same time, like she was the only person who cared & never mind she barely knew her - why let truth get in the way of a good Alice story. And all whilst simultaneously sticking knives into the backs of her father & step mum. Her graphic description was beyond cruel & designed to inflict maximum harm on her targets, because that is what Alice is truly good at & Lord knows she has had enough practice.

Then in a tweet at another time, implying she *might* have been abused, implying her father *might* harm one of the girls who had wanted to see him & once again using her step sisters tragic death, (even to changing the location description for maximum impact) to garner sympathy for herself whilst blaming & hurting her father again, but of course she was just the caring parent looking out for the girls. Manipulative as duck.

She has zero empathy for others. The only feelings that count are hers & of course nobody has suffered quite like poor Alice. Sorry to repeat this but I feel zero sympathy for her. She's a nasty spiteful self absorbed POS & to use her poor step sisters tragic death to make herself look good & more importantly to get revenge is beyond sickening.

With Malice nobody is off limits. Not even those she claims to love. Love? She doesn't know the bleeping meaning of the word. There is no situation too personal or too tragic that she won't use, because everyone & everything are merely opportunities for her to exploit. She is an amoral opportunistic blood sucking vampire. Makes me so bleeping angry.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
One thing I don't understand is the flack AE gets for demanding that IG return back home from Australia in March 2020, in this instance I don't think she was unreasonable.
In March 2020 the US Government was telling US citizens to return home and Australia banned Australian citizens from leaving for 19 months.

Coronavirus: CDC updates notices, State Department tells Americans not to go abroad
"In countries where commercial departure options remain available, U.S. citizens who live in the United States should arrange for immediate return to the United States, unless they are prepared to remain abroad for an indefinite period," the advisory said"
she was throwing pretty harsh accusations to the producer of the show around on twitter, and was attacking and ecouraging fans to spam the production company.

Nothing wrong with her wanting him back asap while a pandemic was breaking out, but the way she went on about it was highly unprofessional and could (and perhaps has) have costed his reputation in the business dearly.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 26

They weren't married so its fine

• Haha
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.