Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #33 She's a soap opera inside a horror film inside a documentary & she's free

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's 3.21 am on a Sunday morning in Somerset.
I bet Mrs Tone will be thrilled to bits that sick Tone is up facetiming some random troll who is twitter fighting with his sister.
I checked the time as well. There is no way he's up on Twitter at now 3:50am. He just tweeted again.

I still think it's Alice.

Reactions: 24
Has he actually gone off in a jealous humpf over someone else's package being received by Alice before his? :eek: ;)

Or maybe after stealing a pedalo from Liverpool he really is pedalling laboriously across the ocean to hand deliver it, Dairy Milk Tray man like!
Picture him now, there he goes, swaying side to side with the waves, he's already been sick twice.

He tightly clutches the by now slightly sea spray damp, box of choc and salad cream to his chest while muttering brokenly in between sucking breaths, coughs and wheezes
"Go' 't 'gt" *cough* "'t Alice" *huff.... wheeze*
"m'st make 't" *gurgle* "'cross....'t ocean" *wheeeeze*

About 2 miles from the coast on our side, with the burning eyes of a madman and a manic grin of determination plastered across his sweat and salt streaked face, he turns to glory in how far he has already come.

His eyes pop and his mouth drops open, as he realises that the tide is coming in and is pushing him inexorably back to shore.
His body sags under the weight of his despair and exhaustion and the first few tears leak from the corners of his eyes. As he lowers his crumpled face into his hands to sob, he accidentally knocks Alice's box overboard with one of his elbows!

Horrified, he franticly splashes at the water, first with his hand, then as it gets farther away, with his leg. Trying to catch it with a toe, or to swirl the water in such a way the box would come back but... Alas! He only succeeds in pushing it farther away!

Much like Tom Hanks in castaway his futile and impotent anger overcomes him. Dramatically he throws his hands in the air and lets out a cry to rival even the Hanks.
"Aliiiiiice!!!!!" 😭
In the distance a Lifeboat crew scrambles to launch :ROFLMAO:
OMG that is too funny, what a brain you have there me lovexxx
Maybe a pedalo like this, you're not the only one with a pool Alice 🤔😂💩

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 3
So this confirms then he hasnt seen them because Alice only allows it in the house (or the kids only want there)? Absolute crazy
View attachment 932040
View attachment 932041
god this is genuinely exciting lol
View attachment 932043
I wondered if 'Tone' was Rachel. I can imagine Rachel agreeing to be 'Tone'on Twitter to show that Alice had the support of family, which might explain Alice's gushing praise of the phone lock Rach - who was doing her this favour. My brother and I talk or message most days but never on social media. If the 'Paul' and 'Tone' facetime actually happens, which it won't, then the 'Is Rach there? tweet' explains a woman taking Paul's call instead of Tone, except 'Paul' is an Aussie woman, so 'Paul' isn't going to make that call

Reactions: 8
I wondered if 'Tone' was Rachel. I can imagine Rachel agreeing to be 'Tone'on Twitter to show that Alice had the support of family, which might explain Alice's gushing praise of the phone lock Rach - who was doing her this favour. My brother and I talk or message most days but never on social media
Yes, but it's now 4:00am there and she's up all night just to tit talk on Twitter? I just don't see it. I think it's either Alice or someone here in the US posing as her brother for her. It's 8pm in LA and 11pm on the east coast.

Reactions: 11
Yes, but it's now 4:00am there and she's up all night just to tit talk on Twitter? I just don't see it. I think it's either Alice or someone here in the US posing as her brother for her. It's 8pm in LA and 11pm on the east coast.
I don't think it's Alice and I can see someone staying up all night following the drama, I know I have, do, and am. I am leaning towards it being Tone's wife Rachel, posing as Tone as a favour to Alice

I checked the time as well. There is no way he's up on Twitter at now 3:50am. He just tweeted again.

I still think it's Alice.
I'm on Tattle at 4.05 am, god help me.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I don't think it's Alice and I can see someone staying up all night following the drama, I know I have, do, and am. I am leaning towards it being Tone's wife Rachel, posing as Tone as a favour to Alice

I'm on Tattle at 4.05 am, god help me.
You do have a point. 😎

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.