Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #33 She's a soap opera inside a horror film inside a documentary & she's free

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
this was somebody on reddit, the user told the same story twice, one time when the divorce was announced, the other time when he announced his new relationship (with more details)

Note: the most recent version was deleted later on, I know that some of Alice's followers showed Alice this (which is where I think she got her "he fucked three women in Brisbane" story from), so I wouldnt be surprised if that person got harrassed to reveal more and decided to delete it

View attachment 928717
View attachment 928718
I might be asking a question Already answered but how do we know this is not either a FM or Alice trying to create evidence or someone making it up trying to add fuel to a fire for kicks??

Reactions: 13
Sorry @tilly27 - is it vertigo? Trying to remember the pills I get prescribed (uk) as they do work but mind a sieve at the moment. Checked online I think it's promethazine? Rings a bell! It's been awhile since I needed them. Hope it clears up totally? 💐
Aww thanks @Just William no I think it's due to Illness, I've had back to back bladder/UTI infections for past 6 months or so, renal tubular acidosis and renal anaemia, I've got renal blood test tomorrow. I don't absorb nutrients from food etc, so have to take Creon and get blood / iron transfusions. TBH think I'm needing in hospital for a couple of weeks of IV antibiotics as nothing is getting rid of this infection. Not the best, but at least on here is keeping my mind off it. I have had 5 appointments for top up booster reappointed as they don't really want to give you it when you've got an infection or are on antibiotics. And it seems to be all kicking off again with the new strain.
Thanks for you looking into that for me though. I'm on ondansetron for sickness, it works well thanks sisturd💩💖😘x

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
I might be asking a question Already answered but how do we know this is not either a FM or Alice trying to create evidence or someone making it up trying to add fuel to a fire for kicks??
Just guessing but if she made that stuff up she'd probably be posting about it on Twitter a lot?

Reactions: 1
One thing I don't understand is the flack AE gets for demanding that IG return back home from Australia in March 2020, in this instance I don't think she was unreasonable.
For me, it wasn't demanding that he come home as much as the WAY that she did it. And what I keep coming back to is, had Alice always been a reasonable, pleasant-enough person until Ioan began this "pulling away" and ONLY THEN his obvious cooling brought out the nasty, vindictive, histrionic side, I could forgive/understand/empathasize. But from what we can tell, from the beginning of their relationship (eg. check out the proposal story Ioan told on late-night tv), Alice has been dreadful. This story on its own might be understandable -- the world was shutting down and she was in North America where the impact of Covid had been felt for many months while Australia had been a paradise of freedom and good health -- but taken with all the other stories of Alice belittling, over-reacting, threatening and humiliating, it's illustrative of who Alice is at her core.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Just guessing but if she made that stuff up she'd probably be posting about it on Twitter a lot?
She is, she is saying he has been cheating for - well sometimes she says 2 years, then sometimes she says three years. Then she'll say everything was perfect, he was her soul mate, best friend, romantic until the day he left, but she does mention the 2 year or 3 year thing the most

• Heart
Reactions: 10
That is unprofessional and performative as usual. I haven't seen any of those tweets, better go off for a tweet scout
🧐
Took a look, I would guess AE has deleted her tweets but the tweets I could find were 6 #BringIoanHome tweets, and 5 of those were from the same person

• Wow
Reactions: 7
For me, it wasn't demanding that he come home as much as the way that she did it. And what I keep coming back to is, had Alice always been a reasonable, pleasant-enough person until Ioan began this "pulling away" and then his obvious cooling brought out the nasty, vindictive, histrionic side, I could forgive/understand/empathasize. But from what we can tell, from the beginning (eg. check out the proposal story Ioan told on late-night tv), Alice has been dreadful. This story on its own might be understandable -- the world was shutting down and she was in North America where the impact of Covid had been felt for many months while Australia had been a paradise of freedom and good health -- but taken with all the other stories of Alice belittling, over-reacting, threatening and humiliating, it's illustrative of who Alice is at her core.
March 2020 was the start of things shutting down the world over, everything should have shut down sooner but most countries were on the same timeline. New Zealand and Australia fared better because they handled it better and sooner than America and the UK at the beginning

Reactions: 6
Took a look, I would guess AE has deleted her tweets but the tweets I could find were 6 #BringIoanHome tweets, and 5 of those were from the same person
They are probably on these threads somewhere, I couldn't for the life of me tell you which one or which page though. Maybe someone has them bookmarked?

Reactions: 2
I didn’t know any of that about Ioan. Reading the Daily Fail article and putting Alice’s shenanigans aside for a while, his behaviour was classic textbook having an affair. The guilt, the anger, the indecision, the lots of sex, the no sex etc

If this is true then what a twit and Bianca needs to watch her back. Leopard and spots spring to mind. What a sordid mess the lot of them.

just thinking aloud and I hope I don’t upset anyone in saying this. If Ioan was shagging around with different women behind Alice’s back, I wonder if that’s where some of his resistance came from about her verbalising about the Me Too movement? I’m not for one minute saying he forced himself on anyone but if Alice was vocal about it was he worried that some of his affair partners would come forwards to say that they had had sex with him?

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
You'd think there'd be a lot more to go off if he were a serial cheat than unsubstantiated and quite contradictory (timeline wise) posts on a random forum though, if it were true.

And I don't give Alice's tweets any credence at all these days, because she's a proven liar.

Reactions: 21
Aww thanks @Just William no I think it's due to Illness, I've had back to back bladder/UTI infections for past 6 months or so, renal tubular acidosis and renal anaemia, I've got renal blood test tomorrow. I don't absorb nutrients from food etc, so have to take Creon and get blood / iron transfusions. TBH think I'm needing in hospital for a couple of weeks of IV antibiotics as nothing is getting rid of this infection. Not the best, but at least on here is keeping my mind off it. I have had 5 appointments for top up booster reappointed as they don't really want to give you it when you've got an infection or are on antibiotics. And it seems to be all kicking off again with the new strain.
Thanks for you looking into that for me though. I'm on ondansetron for sickness, it works well thanks sisturd💩💖😘x
Oh @tilly27 - you're really going through it with multiple health issues, so sorry sisturd. :poop: 💐 Good luck with your blood test tomorrow. I hope they can get you in for some IV AB & get shot of those ruddy infections once & for all. So bloody debilitating even without everything else. 😞 Then hopefully you can finally get your booster? Glad your meds help with the sickness. I'm fortunate not to get that, just vertigo a few times, side effect of polycythaemia. Hugs, xxx 🥰

• Heart
New Zealand and Australia fared better because they handled it better and sooner than America and the UK at the beginning
Well, New Zealand and Australia fared better in large part bc they were in summer when Europe and America were in winter. Also, relatively low population density, no shared borders, etc.

Reactions: 5
These 2 accounts don't even match. In one they say they called him over to their car and in the other they say they approached him. If they can't get that part of the story straight I'm not inclined to believe any of it.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 20
These 2 accounts don't even match. In one they say they called him over to their car and in the other they say they approached him. If they can't get that part of the story straight I'm not inclined to believe any of it.
Thanks @Bastion - I'd make a crap detective, lol, hadn't even noticed the two different reports were from the same poster! 🤦‍♀️ So yeah, agree, suspect it's BS.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
So here’s my take on the “affair” timeline, for what it’s worth…

AD did say that IG & BW met on the last season of Harrow, but didn’t start talking until towards the end. He returned very angry in March/April 2020 saying that they’d only got one episode left to shoot to finalise the season, so I believe he & BW were already having cosy little chats by then. So it wouldn’t have been a hardship for him to get ”trapped” over there due to travel restrictions. I think when he went back to AU in July/August 2020 to finish the season, that’s when he & BW got closer/began an affair. It gave him the courage to tell AE, on his return, that he didn’t love her & the marriage was over. I think he & BW then continued a LD relationship, via video calls, & planned their trip to France & move to LA. AD didn’t lie about them getting together in August, she just didn’t say which August! 😉

If you go back through BW’s Instagram account there‘s been a lot of deleted tweets & modifications. But there’s some very interesting replies from her to the deleted tweets!! 😉
ETA: It might be on Twitter not Instagram - my mind is too fuddled!!! 😜

Hmmm…
FD3060F9-19E7-49AD-A7A7-FE869051B367.jpeg
EE2E4994-5BB1-4803-9357-56944598DC7B.jpeg
7E16248C-7551-4ADF-9202-C7F09220F4FE.jpeg
This actually disproves my timeline!!! 🤔

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.