Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #33 She's a soap opera inside a horror film inside a documentary & she's free

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Cant find the tweet where she said cheating didnt count if you aren't married.
Did find this one
View attachment 928791
I’m reading this as “I know, I cheated by giving three traits when you asked for two, I’d have to find someone who was ok with me wanting all three”, not “I cheated in my marriage and I’d have to find someone who doesn’t mind that”.

Reactions: 11
Found this interview which mentions him giving up drinking but whether that was before TTC or once she fell pregnant with Ella?
He sounded very in love with her back then or maybe she was writing his bits?!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Well, New Zealand and Australia fared better in large part bc they were in summer when Europe and America were in winter. Also, relatively low population density, no shared borders, etc.
New Zealand fared better because they had Jacinda Ardern. The US had Trump and the UK had Boris so were fucked

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Found this interview which mentions him giving up drinking but whether that was before TTC or once she fell pregnant with Ella?
He sounded very in love with her back then or maybe she was writing his bits?!
I think he was genuinely in love with her for many years. Whenever I saw photos of the 2 of them (prior to 2020) he always looked like he was infatuated with her. It is very sad that things have ended up as they have but unfortunately there will come a time when Alice will just have to accept it and move on, which I know wouldn't be easy for anyone who still loved their partner.

Last edited:
Reactions: 21
I’m reading this as “I know, I cheated by giving three traits when you asked for two, I’d have to find someone who was ok with me wanting all three”, not “I cheated in my marriage and I’d have to find someone who doesn’t mind that”.
But someone who didn't mind what, lol? And there were very strong rumours she cheated on VD & she has been surprisingly quiet about that article. Very un Alice like! OK, def' over thinking this, haha!

I think he was genuinely in love with her for many years. Whenever I saw photos of the 2 of them (prior to 2020) he always looked like he was infatuated with her. It is very sad that things have ended up as they have but unfortunately there comes a time when you just have to accept it and move on.
And his rose tinted glasses came off! Cos' the 🚩🚩🚩 were already there judging from his cringe worthy proposal reveal on TV!

It looks like Tone’s a bit of an insomniac too!!! 😜 … & following Bianca’s SM!

CD4B9D2F-5A40-4ECA-B58F-A3B4621A10A4.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
Oh @tilly27 - you're really going through it with multiple health issues, so sorry sisturd. :poop: 💐 Good luck with your blood test tomorrow. I hope they can get you in for some IV AB & get shot of those ruddy infections once & for all. So bloody debilitating even without everything else. 😞 Then hopefully you can finally get your booster? Glad your meds help with the sickness. I'm fortunate not to get that, just vertigo a few times, side effect of polycythaemia. Hugs, xxx 🥰
Aww thank you toots, it is quite debilitating, I seem to be on a never ending circle, the physical makes mental worse. But got good amazing 2 family members around me. I feel bad posting about this and I don't want to over share but if anyone has any experience or suggestion re this I'd be v grateful, because now at the stage where think I'm going to have to ask for 2nd consultant opinion, but don't want to annoy my renal team either. It's just I see 1 regularly but when I've been in I've been treated by 4 different renal consultants and they all seem to say different things?? I'm also aware my postings may sound totally far fetched but I promise it is all truth, just had a bit of unfortunate run of things.
@Just William im glad you have medication that can help when you have an episode, it's not nice feeling the room spinning - not when it isn't alcohol induced 😂😂. Though I don't drink, only an odd weak shandy or snowball😂😂😂 I'm a lightweight anyway.
Thanks my lovely sisturd 😘💛🌈xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 8
FC2DECDE-43E8-4B2E-B99F-110F9B5038C7.png

Alice’s favourites on Etsy.. so this is how she’s going to look like she’s suddenly lost two stone in a week!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Aww thank you toots, it is quite debilitating, I seem to be on a never ending circle, the physical makes mental worse. But got good amazing 2 family members around me. I feel bad posting about this and I don't want to over share but if anyone has any experience or suggestion re this I'd be v grateful, because now at the stage where think I'm going to have to ask for 2nd consultant opinion, but don't want to annoy my renal team either. It's just I see 1 regularly but when I've been in I've been treated by 4 different renal consultants and they all seem to say different things?? I'm also aware my postings may sound totally far fetched but I promise it is all truth, just had a bit of unfortunate run of things.
@Just William im glad you have medication that can help when you have an episode, it's not nice feeling the room spinning - not when it isn't alcohol induced 😂😂. Though I don't drink, only an odd weak shandy or snowball😂😂😂 I'm a lightweight anyway.
Thanks my lovely sisturd 😘💛🌈xxx
I'm glad you have two fab family members, you need that support. ❤ I get you not wanting to annoy your renal team. If the consultant you see regularly is nice & approachable (not all are) I would be inclined to query with him why the others are telling you different things & how it's confusing as you need to be sure you can make/agree to the best decisions about your future treatments, etc. If he's good he'll probably suggest you get a second opinion. Sorry, I forget, 🤭 brain fog, are you in the UK? If so, you could maybe try ringing your local hospital PALS dept (patient advice & liaison service) it's confidential & they can help with all sorts of matters. They may be able to suggest a better way for you? Only suggesting them because they were very helpful to me earlier this year when I couldn't get through to my urology consultant, (not his fault) so they contacted him directly for me with my concerns & he wrote back to me via them! Good luck! ☘ 🐞
Thanks, yeah it sucks, I hate it, esp' getting into bed & it starts spinning! Did have a couple of bucks fizz at a Christmas lunch on Wed! Used to love a vodka & lemonade, or several! And some snowballs at Christmas! Used to drink a fair bit a lot when I was much younger! :cool: The bucks fizz was the first in a very long time as I don't drink due to kidney issues. All the very best my dear sisturd! :poop:😘❤ xxx
Just a thought, not being nosy but do you drink decaffeinated tea/coffee? You prob' already know normal can put a strain on kidneys as they have to work harder. I switched to decaff awhile ago (with the occasional lapse!) then I don't feel guilty having my cuppas, lol! Plus it boosts water intake!
xxx ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 7
she was throwing pretty harsh accusations to the producer of the show around on twitter, and was attacking and ecouraging fans to spam the production company.

Nothing wrong with her wanting him back asap while a pandemic was breaking out, but the way she went on about it was highly unprofessional and could (and perhaps has) have costed his reputation in the business dearly.
I wonder how many people could, not saying they would, as the use the rise above it and ignore route. But I wonder how many people have texts, emails, voicemails with Alice shouting out blinding and effing about something??

Reactions: 8
I think he quit more recently. AE was pissed. She prefers him drunk. The old soak.

Re the Etsy shop she used to flog her wares by promoting them on Instagram. Don't know why she doesn't now, 50% off. Isn't she always banging on about the cost of lawyers??

Obviously the stuff is shite but I bet Ashley would have bought one of her bags for his missus. :ROFLMAO:
He might have bought one of those bags for himself … to keep a piece of Alice in. That, or an extra jar of salad cream.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
This is exactly what she’s doing. Give me the house or I’ll move the kids to the UK. But if she’s not letting him see them in LA anyway, it’s a pretty empty threat. Alice would not be happy to be living beside Tone in Bristol, not when she’s all Hollywood.
ETA it actually that might work out great for Ioan - either he moves back to the UK also, or he stays in LA away from Alice, and both girls are dying to go back to LA so they go to see him more or even live with him. Perfect.
Is this her latest bribe now that she knows Bianca and Doggie are in town, she was never expecting Bianca to come to LA, so she is now saying that she'll move to the UK, with the children, again weaponising them. She adapts her plan as she goes along.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Ashley/Clive (the shortbread stalker) has threatened offered help from '"every angle" to relocate.
He will be bottling his own salad cream like nobody's business thinking about relocating her from all angles.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
I'm glad you have two fab family members, you need that support. ❤ I get you not wanting to annoy your renal team. If the consultant you see regularly is nice & approachable (not all are) I would be inclined to query with him why the others are telling you different things & how it's confusing as you need to be sure you can make/agree to the best decisions about your future treatments, etc. If he's good he'll probably suggest you get a second opinion. Sorry, I forget, 🤭 brain fog, are you in the UK? If so, you could maybe try ringing your local hospital PALS dept (patient advice & liaison service) it's confidential & they can help with all sorts of matters. They may be able to suggest a better way for you? Only suggesting them because they were very helpful to me earlier this year when I couldn't get through to my urology consultant, (not his fault) so they contacted him directly for me with my concerns & he wrote back to me via them! Good luck! ☘ 🐞
Thanks, yeah it sucks, I hate it, esp' getting into bed & it starts spinning! Did have a couple of bucks fizz at a Christmas lunch on Wed! Used to love a vodka & lemonade, or several! And some snowballs at Christmas! Used to drink a fair bit a lot when I was much younger! :cool: The bucks fizz was the first in a very long time as I don't drink due to kidney issues. All the very best my dear sisturd! :poop:😘❤ xxx
Just a thought, not being nosy but do you drink decaffeinated tea/coffee? You prob' already know normal can put a strain on kidneys as they have to work harder. I switched to decaff awhile ago (with the occasional lapse!) then I don't feel guilty having my cuppas, lol! Plus it boosts water intake!
xxx ❤
Hi again my dear, yeah I know about the decaf, I only have 1-2 cups of tea a day and I use the decaf tea bags.
TBH I feel quite stuck medically, my consultant is really nice, however he seems to gloss over a lot of my issues, i.e. My blood results can be quite bad, i.e. My blood quite acid, my red blood count low and my crp infection count up, and my GP will phone worried, then my consultant will phone saying - oh it's not too bad for you, or he'll not even tell me there was a problem after a blood test, but then I'll go to get blood taken (which is a nightmare to get blood out of me) and the nurse trying will look up my results and tell me they weren't very good????
I'm almost positive they have caused internal damage and my consultant doesn't want the tit to hit the fan - so to speak. He is nice BUT when I question things it gets his back up, I feel like he is fed up of me. But my urinary system is steadily getting worse.
Yip I'm in the UK sisturd. You sound like you've got problems in the same department.
You had a nice Xmas Lunch, was it a works thing? Did you have a festive meal? Thanks duck x💛😘x

• Heart
  • Sad
Is this her latest bribe now that she knows Bianca and Doggie are in town, she was never expecting Bianca to come to LA, so she is now saying that she'll move to the UK, with the children, again weaponising them. She adapts her plan as she goes along.
Relocating is just another way to get BW to ditch IG. She thinks BW wants to live in Hollywood and if BW believes that's not going to happen, BW will dump him and he will go back to AE

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.