Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LucySmith

VIP Member
Imagine being a private person and your nuttier than squirrel poo wife tweeting about your sex life?
I wouldn't have even just locked myself in that bathroom with a bottle of booze, I’d have opened the window and legged it, never to be seen again.

View attachment 923923
tweeting about sex life isn’t as bad as posting pics purposely showing off his personal areas. I have seen one and I was horrified by it. He was obviously very upset with her and she didn’t care. You can clearly see it under the wet clothing and she posted the pic to show all the world his junk. I felt really sad for him.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 23

SynthGirl

VIP Member
I mean Bubba never was in France and hence didnt met this dude. she definitely means Ioan.

there were also quarantine rules in France and the youngest struggled in school. they would have needed to take off several weeks from school just to probably stay with a stranger most of the time while daddy is filming (Gloria is too sick from everything Alice claimed, and Alice was never going to be allowed to come even if certainly that was the plan in her head, she probably was dreaming to make up with him that way lol)

also this story was always stinking: we are meant to believe that Ella is kicking and screaming when she has to spend time in his flat, but France is okay? I call BS.

the picture of her leaving the dog was 19-ish september, the reveal 27th october
I've always agreed with you and others on that. The whole France wailing she did about her poor daughters was ludicrous. I've made similar points you're making on her whole France story regarding the kids and why they were never going to come: The pandemic. . It was so transparent what she was doing with that story.
I came across an old 2017 Instagram post of Alice's today about the death of her 15-year-old stepsister. I am sure it has been covered on Tattle before, but it was the first time I have read it. It was so appalling and self-serving that any sympathy I have had for Alice has evaporated. It is revolting. Alice's stepmother was 51 when she lost her daughter, who was not much older than Ella. In the guise of 'honouring and raising awareness', Alice went into minute detail about the event and blamed her grieving stepmother and father for the tragedy. She hashtagged her post with her stepsister's full name which I have cropped out, the only reason she would have hashtagged the full name was in the hope it would be found by the people it would hurt most .

Alice is scum. The passive-aggressiveness is mind-blowing. Using this poor girl's death for her own self-serving reasons is despicable.

Mad Betty

VIP Member
I think that is a very unfair comment.
The mental hurt in my heart when my eyes opened as to who I was with was immense.
I have been through various types of abuse. I was a very mentally and physically strong person. However I now feel my Kind nature was taken as weakness and I'd been raised to be very polite, so felt scared to air any discrepancies in that.
When the final straw hit the camels back I had thirteen weeks as an inpatient in a psychiatric hospital to try to start unraveling the mess I was.
Then to be told you were stupid and weak? ??
Oh, my darling. When you know, you know. Not everyone has found the strength to get help. And getting treatment in a safe space where you are heard and seen and offered the room to dismantle the years of mental anguish you endured is a gift. I'm so glad you had that space and time. Keep healing, love.

The strongest amongst us have fought battles we know nothing about. Their battle scars are from warrior wounds.

Let's all try to remember that. ♥

Last edited:
  • Heart

MooBelle

VIP Member
The open letter about her step sister is vile.

One of my children has MH issues and the guilt you feel as a mother is overwhelming. It is also exhausting to deal with. In general people are supportive and kind, but deep down I do feel judged, if only by myself.

Her stepmother would have been emotionally and physically rung out, even before the sad event. If someone had said something like that letter to me about my child and said it was my fault it would be devastating.

I would also be angry. How fucking dare she say something like that to a grieving mother? There will have been many, many rows and the household would've been at high tension. I can very easily see how her father and stepmother just said 'enough'.

Sorry for the merail, but she's just touched a nerve.

• Heart
This is one of my fave thread titles, and that was a HARD verdict to make! (Good show, everyone!) I love that pigeon analogy, lmao, it is so true. A few nights ago I got really frustrated with one of her plentiful disrespectful tweets and remembered yet another fucking Arabic proverb.

I'm sorry, I grew up reading them and still do, haha, they stick:
"All of mankind is divided into three classes: those that are immoveable, those that are moveable, and those that move.”

As in, some people can't change, some people can change but do not change, and some people actually change. It's a really special proverb for me, personally, because it helps me center myself again in the midst of this tumult and better understand where Alice lies in that "trio of movement," so to speak.

I can't decide for her if she is immoveable or if she is moveable; she certainly isn't moving, that's for sure. And my ass is sitting here still saying that I hope she changes (tbh not so much for her sake as for her loved ones' sake and for our overall mental health lmao)...but my heart doesn't fully reside with that hope. Idk, just thinking out loud.

• Heart

Cacacoisfarraige

Chatty Member
I feel so bad, I’ve had to skip pages, just waiting for the latest UPS update on the care package sent by the crazy fan 😀 I’ve become weirdly invested in it for some strange reason

when I was younger an Irish bishop (famous one - bishop Casey - your a devil) got sent to Ecuador after getting a woman pregnant. In an interview he said he missed Irish old time marmalade and my idiot boss sent a box of marmalade to him in Ecuador. Needles to say he didn’t pack it well and a box of broken glass and sticky marmalade arrived back on his door step

• Haha
  • Wow

EllaBella89

VIP Member
I’ve been a bit too dumbfounded to write anything about that post of hers regarding her step sister. My heart sank. Every time I think she can’t or couldn’t have stooped any lower, she proves me wrong. She actively enjoys inflicting misery on others. I thought she was just severely lacking a self awareness chip when I became aware of all this, but it’s far more insidious than that. Deplorable twat.

• Angry
  • Heart

Dot_Cotton

Chatty Member
What makes me laugh about the bloody parcel is that he probably paid a premium for quick delivery …. And it will probably arrive at the same pace as snail mail.
Whatever he has done he needs to take a good hard look at himself.

Reactions: 22

AD2018

Chatty Member
The reason the girls were frightened is because their mother makes things frightening. There is no reason going through security should be so terrifying. Of course they have to walk through the scanner one at a time! But AS A PARENT you fucking explain this, reassure them, stay calm, and don’t pick a stupid hysterical fight with the people in charge. She really can’t do anything, can she? Utterly useless. And if Ella is shaking for two hours then there is something much more serious going on. But experience tells us it’s probably bullshit as ever.
100% this! I don’t want to query or criticise the reactions of little girls (although I’m starting to think they seem overly distressed) so I’ll focus on AE - airports probably can seem scary to young children. The larger ones are overwhelming! But as a parent, you just explain and reassure? Not everything needs to be a meltdown

• Heart

CookieMonsta

VIP Member
bonus material
View attachment 925926
she really LOVES to play the child abuse card, doesn't she?
View attachment 925927
Alice apparently talks to the death too
I don't even know what to say. I keep starting writing and then just... There are no words. I feel so bad for David Evans and his wife. At this point it feels like an insult to them to call them her father and stepmother.

• Heart

PinkyWinky

VIP Member
If he wrote that the packages are worth than £75 ($100) on the customs declaration form then she has to pay a few dollars in customs duty to get the package released from the airport. She’s probably ignoring the notices.

• Haha

welp

VIP Member
It should be a two way conversation and you would hope she would ask about his health if it was a normal account. It's very one sided all about Alice again.
The account was specifically set up to "support" Alice because Alice lives on SM. It's not too surprising that it's very one way. It's obviously a joke though.

Anybody knows what this was all about? She says in the comments that she wrote a complaint, and that she's planning to write a story in HuffPost.
There's another pic but it's almost the same.

She claims the lady was like a bully, but given her overdramatization of everything, I assume she just asked Alice to take her shoes off because they're setting off the alarm.

View attachment 924738
Oh I remember this! It was 2016 when her twitter behavior started becoming noticably more erratic.

to quote from her other tweets that week

I'd really like to know what was gained from the whole charade. Telling my 7 y old she was a criminal? My 3 yr old was too old for milk? at one point the lady on the right told me 'if you don't stop talking so fast I'm gonna make you really really sorry. You'll see.

if you've ever watched your kids reduced to tears, frightened they had 'done something bad + would be taken away', PLEASE, please RT

Evil. Never seen anything like it in my life. Said she'd'take me outside!" Me:I've done nothing wrong. H:That's for me to say

Some people say 'just let it go' and I usually do but seeing those excited little faces cramped in tears...OMG

No - to 'split us up' ( didn't want me holding the girls' hands, the girls were frightened!). Also "U'll be sorry" used a lot

Thank you. Ella was shaking for the first two hours on the trip. This woman, especially, had it in for us.

Elsie was pushed back when she thought she as coming thru the scanner with me. She screamed. Guy say 'Someone grab this girl!

It was pretty awful. Ella likes to do the right thing - she didn't get wha she'd done wrong..

I mean - it's never a nice experience, but this was different - this lady was like the school bully! She nearly had ME in tears!

Sounds very typical Alice exageration

• Angry
  • Wow
I couldn't get through a lot of these posts, unfortunately, they hit hard, but thank you for the spoilers with trigger warnings and it's really comforting to be in a space where people approach su*cide with gentle hands and attentive hearts and know how to condemn someone for completely outing a very young woman's tendencies, active plans, and completion. Profoundly unacceptable, on so many uncountable levels.

Anyway the tone in here shifted just a little bit so I'm concerned for people's emotional welfares at this time and I hope y'all are feeling alright enough to move on with the day. It's a very dense subject but carrying dense things means we can carry anything else as well. 🌹

• Heart

Amal@2020

I won’t lie, I’ve skipped a lot of pages of this thread because I’m unable to handle the content. I can see from the many responses and knowing the turdites that the issue of suicide has been discussed with empathy, love and sensitivity.
sending love and light to all and ready to rejoin when someone gives AE her phone back x

• Heart