Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

WhoaDang

A little fun thing I made tonight. 😆

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26

Bridgeofsighs

VIP Member
Nobody is obliged to look at what she's liked - they'd have to specifically go hunting to see this information. (Also, sad as it may be, in trying times I've often found a good quote can help me to focus on the positive.)
Exactly. Liking positive quotes isn't a crime. BW has been dealing with an ongoing smear campaign along with her bf who is also dealing with the defacto loss of his kids. AE said that IG has a therapist - they all do.

He also does yoga and meditation. I believe his mental health would be at more risk if he was alone right now. I am glad he has BW.

• Heart

SynthGirl

VIP Member
I thought it was an attack on her dad and step mum. She blamed them. I don’t know why I took this from it but I didn’t like she attached IG and kids name to it at the end of it all 😬
It is an attack on them. I agree. She didn't blame them in that she didn't think deep enough about it. She used the situation to attack them and stick a dagger into them each time she says such malicious things about the death of her stepmother's child. It is about vengeance. She doesn't really care about the girl and hardly knew her. She jumped on this tragedy with glee, because she could use it to twist the knife into her father and stepmother in a very public way and, in her mind, show how much she cared about the fate of this young girl. She DIDN'T. She was too busy with her hatred of dad and stepmom and getting back at them. It infuriates me.

Blaming them is just a means to an end for Alice so she can hurt them with all of her hateful comments about them being the cause of the child's death.

• Sad

A Little Grey

I had an affair, I was married to an emotionally abusive man who was also an alcoholic. I met somebody on line and we talked a lot became close. From the first time meeting him to us living together was 5 months, we have now been together for 17 years. He is my rock. If Ioan and Bianca started talking in august, but didn’t have anything physical until after January this year then that isn’t as quick as mine. If they were talking, she had her diagnosis and divorce, he had Alice then I can see them becoming emotionally connected far before anything physical. Sometimes quick relationships work. Especially if you have a lifelong illness, you then see things in a far different light.

• Heart

cssam

Exactly. Liking positive quotes isn't a crime. BW has been dealing with an ongoing smear campaign along with her bf who is also dealing with the defacto loss of his kids. AE said that IG has a therapist - they all do.

He also does yoga and meditation. I believe his mental health would be at more risk if he was alone right now. I am glad he has BW.
Totally agree. Frankly, I have a lot of respect for Bianca just for the way that she's handled Alice's outbursts, abuse, lies, harassment etc. If I put myself in BW's shoes, I honestly don't think I could've stayed as silent or as strong as she has when someone is blatantly lying and encouraging her thousands of followers to troll me.

She's more than entitled to like a couple of tweets IMO.

• Heart

ButterTart

VIP Member
I would love to hear her father’s side of the story about why they are no longer in contact. Bet no one here would be surprised.

• Heart
Reactions: 25

TipsyLaLa!

VIP Member
Sorry it’s a long post, but literally just read this on FB… I swear someone’s tracking all my activity!!! 🕵👀

The donkey told the tiger, "The grass is blue."
The tiger replied, "No, the grass is green ."
The discussion became heated, and the two decided to submit the issue to arbitration, so they approached the lion.
As they approached the lion on his throne, the donkey started screaming: ′′Your Highness, isn't it true that the grass is blue?"
The lion replied: "If you believe it is true, the grass is blue."
The donkey rushed forward and continued: ′′The tiger disagrees with me, contradicts me and annoys me. Please punish him."
The king then declared: ′′The tiger will be punished with 3 days of silence."
The donkey jumped with joy and went on his way, content and repeating ′′The grass is blue, the grass is blue..."
The tiger asked the lion, "Your Majesty, why have you punished me, after all, the grass is green?"
The lion replied, ′′You've known and seen the grass is green."
The tiger asked, ′′So why do you punish me?"
The lion replied, "That has nothing to do with the question of whether the grass is blue or green. The punishment is because it is degrading for a brave, intelligent creature like you to waste time arguing with an ass, and on top of that, you came and bothered me with that question just to validate something you already knew was true!"
The biggest waste of time is arguing with the fool and fanatic who doesn't care about truth or reality, but only the victory of his beliefs and illusions. Never waste time on discussions that make no sense. There are people who, for all the evidence presented to them, do not have the ability to understand. Others who are blinded by ego, hatred and resentment, and the only thing that they want is to be right even if they aren’t.

• Heart

SynthGirl

VIP Member
This is interesting. So they were very very open about their relationship on set of Reunion. She has met the producer's family?
It's fascinating to me how nothing of this has dripped to Alice.
People there must have known he's married with children.
What happens on set, stays on set? Until Bianca posts a photo with the hotel emblem visible.
He had been separated since January and was in the process of a divorce. He wasn't living with his wife. Why wouldn't they have been open? Divorces can take years My friend was getting a divorce, and it took almost three years. Both were dating people, within months for him and six months for her. He even got engaged while still technically married. The divorce took years because she wanted part of the income from his practice since she put him through school, and he fought her on that.

Bianca was there with him for a couple of months. He posted on Instagram she was there and made it clear they were a couple. What needs to stay on set?

• Heart

Maccajay

FWIW I don't think AE is a racist, homophobic, etc.
I think she's an equal opportunity bigot.

She's a good old fashioned snob who will look down on and abuse anyone she deems unworthy and not up to her level. Ironic really because when you look at her behaviour out of the Hollywood bubble it wouldn't look out of place in a cliche trailer park trash character.

• Haha

Nixlondon

VIP Member
For anyone wondering if IG will speak up, he won’t. Look at Peter Andre, he did initially allude to things way back when, but he’s learnt how not to bite to everything posted. And he’s living in a massive house with his kids, new wife, he’s in work and tomorrow his ex might go to jail. If IG does it the PA way, he might do ok. And I don’t even bloody like Peter Andre 🤣
Alice reminds me a bit of a slightly more intelligent version of Katie Price. They are both previously good looking women who are now way past their best but clinging onto their glory days. They are their own worst enemies, horrendously self destructive, don't understand the value of privacy & dignity and are 100% completely incapable of learning from their mistakes. And their poor children get crushed in the mill of their inability to reflect, grow and get better.

Mad Betty

VIP Member
Looking at it objectively, she has lost her future, the love of her life and her best friend of more than twenty years.
I think my heckles rose when he went full no contact with her. I have done this too in my personal life for very good reasons.
I cannot stand the parental alienation. Say we believe her version of events, him and Bianca are having an affair, morally that’s repugnant and I too would be devastated, it doesn’t stop him being a dad. She has said on several occasions that the police would have to come and take the kids from her. Why? That’s hurting the kids too. Does cheating justify parental alienation?
I personally think he wanted to leave her years ago and that's one of the reasons he took the job in Brisbane knowing it could easily be renewed for a longer run. It's amazing what one does to find the courage to leave a broken marriage. Distance offers the space to detach from relational behaviors that no longer serve us. I suspect he stayed longer than he should have for his girls. He also essentially grew up with Alice so leaving must have been very, very hard.

• Heart

welp

VIP Member
Well, to be fair most people cheat or are involved in somebody cheating on. I dont think this alone defines a human all that much, even if it's obviously not a good thing.

In the end I think what counts more is how many flaws and good traits a person has, rather than just that one big flaw.

I cant judge Bianca at all, I just know too little of her. What I see is a mixed bag so far. in fact I cant judge Ioan either despite him being famous, and Alice we can only judge because she is making it too easy to judge her

ButterTart

VIP Member
This is interesting. So they were very very open about their relationship on set of Reunion. She has met the producer's family?
It's fascinating to me how nothing of this has dripped to Alice.
People there must have known he's married with children.
What happens on set, stays on set? Until Bianca posts a photo with the hotel emblem visible.
He’d filed for divorce by the time he flew to France. So if they were open about their relationship, everyone also knew his marriage was over, for all intents and purposes except the legalities.

• Heart

PinkyWinky

VIP Member
I used to wonder why people got triggered by her BS ..but here we are .. 😤 😡 😤 😡 😤

Time for a lil break to recenter but any ounce of sympathy I had has gone awol along with her food parcels ❤

• Heart

M33L4

VIP Member
I give BW a free pass, she has taken an absolute hammering. Some of the language used towards her is disgusting.
She shouldn’t have to diminish herself and become another one of Alice’s victims.
The children should come first and we have no evidence to the contrary with IG & BW. AE certainly isn’t putting her own children first. It’s safe to say B hasn’t met the children yet. There is no way AE would keep that to herself.
Look at the reaction to the puppy love recording.

I’m glad we have a safe place here to be able to discuss ideations and instances of su*cide. It’s important to be open and honest with our MH. I hope those of you with children who are currently having issues have someone for you too. That’s very important. It has touched our lives too.

• Heart
Anyway my ass is going to sleep and I love you all.
Stay wordy, stay nerdy, stay turdy. 📚💩✨

I'm so sorry. Is there anything we can do to help? We don't have salad cream, but I'm sure we can be helpful in other ways! 🤗
You are full of love, I can feel it from my bedroom. 🌟 You know, I treat my trauma with sedation and company, and you and everyone in here are the best kind of family. Truly, it lifts my spirits, and I forget about the dysfunction happening here. Thank you so much for looking out for me. 💚

Last edited:
  • Heart

Perplexity

VIP Member
Ohhhhh my gosh, thank you for acknowledging that it was a Black person she was going after.

There's really so little for me to contribute because my personal experience with TSA is super limited so I really shouldn't be talking, but I honestly try to accommodate the fact that they're on their feet for hours parroting the same commands again and again, often to people who either don't listen or think the regulations somehow don't apply to them, not to mention the lines are fast-moving and they have to keep them that way. It's like they're choreographing a Broadway performance in there, and I honestly can't take that out on them, as much as I dislike people givin' me attitude.

This is strictlyyy just me, I won't dare pretend we've all had the same TSA experiences...but I just be nice?

Obviously there's no time for chit-chat, but I do say "Thank you, sir/ma'am" and all that jazz or, and I feel stupid saying this, but if the line is really short/less people to handle/things are slower, I just quickly look for any cute earrings or nice tattoos (arm tats are ok, apparently, as I've seen), and I say I like them. Pick up my luggage out of the bin, slip into my flats again, put my panties back on, wind my large intestine back into my stomach through my ass, wish 'em a good day, and hey, sometimes I can even get a smile out of them, which is SO nice, haha. 💚

They're people, and I wish she remembered this before she took to Twitter, posted (illegal?) photos of TSA agents, and pawned her children YET AGAIN in an exaggerated attempt to garner sympathy and punish tired-ass people.

Attitudes aren't cool, but we have to offer slack sometimes, you feel me?
I’ve been through airport security with little kids and it’s completely standard to walk through separately. US security too, which can be quite intimidating - but they were sweet as hell and held my baby and played with him while I went through the scanner. If someone is kicking off and refusing to follow the rules (no you can’t walk through three at a time holding hands, rules are for you Alice as well as the rest of us plebs) they have to crack down on it.

And the thing is, this isn’t a video of TSA agents behaving in threatening ways. It’s a couple of random photos of people working, zero evidence, and a rambling (drunken?) story about the terrible experience she had. It’s defamatory at the very least, and probably illegal.

• Heart

House of Tea

VIP Member
The references to her stepsister were just a way of hurting her stepmother and her father. As payback for shutting the door in her face. How revolting.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 24