Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #32 Alice, please won't you stop tweeting? 30 Biancas need their sleeping!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Was she creating an imaginary career from her weird social media posts? Aren’t you supposed to be popular and have followers and actual endorsement deals to be considered an influencer? 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 14
This is one of my fave thread titles, and that was a HARD verdict to make! (Good show, everyone!) I love that pigeon analogy, lmao, it is so true. A few nights ago I got really frustrated with one of her plentiful disrespectful tweets and remembered yet another bleeping Arabic proverb.

I'm sorry, I grew up reading them and still do, haha, they stick:
"All of mankind is divided into three classes: those that are immoveable, those that are moveable, and those that move.”

As in, some people can't change, some people can change but do not change, and some people actually change. It's a really special proverb for me, personally, because it helps me center myself again in the midst of this tumult and better understand where Alice lies in that "trio of movement," so to speak.

I can't decide for her if she is immoveable or if she is moveable; she certainly isn't moving, that's for sure. And my ass is sitting here still saying that I hope she changes (tbh not so much for her sake as for her loved ones' sake and for our overall mental health lmao)...but my heart doesn't fully reside with that hope. Idk, just thinking out loud.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
This is one of my fave thread titles, and that was a HARD verdict to make! (Good show, everyone!) I love that pigeon analogy, lmao, it is so true. A few nights ago I got really frustrated with one of her plentiful disrespectful tweets and remembered yet another bleeping Arabic proverb.

I'm sorry, I grew up reading them and still do, haha, they stick:
"All of mankind is divided into three classes: those that are immoveable, those that are moveable, and those that move.”

As in, some people can't change, some people can change but do not change, and some people actually change. It's a really special proverb for me, personally, because it helps me center myself again in the midst of this tumult and better understand where Alice lies in that "trio of movement," so to speak.

I can't decide for her if she is immoveable or if she is moveable; she certainly isn't moving, that's for sure. And my ass is sitting here still saying that I hope she changes (tbh not so much for her sake as for her loved ones' sake and for our overall mental health lmao)...but my heart doesn't fully reside with that hope. Idk, just thinking out loud.
I think she falls into another category: the pushed. She will have to be pushed to deal with the house; her finances (doesn’t necessarily mean she will need to immediately get a job, depending on alimony/settlement); the split custody. I would say “deal with the end of her marriage” but I remain unconvinced she will ever bow to that reality.

• Haha
Welcome to our overwhelmed USPS! Even before the disaster of the last couple years I received a Christmas card in Feb from UK! I bet that poor guy payed a crazy shipment fee too to send candy & salad cream (🤢)
Last Christmas, a parcel i was waiting on spent several weeks being checked in and out of various depots in the Chicago area. 😄

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
It was on her Instagram account.

The whole proposal story and then this... honestly, he couldn't have made it clearer he didn't want to marry her if he'd hired a banner plane.

How you can stand there at the end of the aisle, friends and family watching, and somehow manage to go through with the ceremony is honestly beyond me.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
We all have imaginary conversations with ourselves, in various forms. I’m the queen of knowing exactly what to say when the person has left the room.

But why would you post these imaginary conversations on SM?

They are clearly bull tit.

To me this is indicative of her issues, she doesn’t just create her own response but imagines the other persons. She just imagines these things and believes them to be true. Watching her behaviour in the last few months has made me so mindful of how I frame my responses, am I creating a personal narrative? Am I projecting my beliefs into their response?

I can honestly say that AE’s postings have made me a more reflective person.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
That quote's great but it made me wonder, what does it say about us if we're here watching her so much? Most of us have had narc relationships in our lives and we're here watching another narc. I can't help but feel if I was over it I wouldn't be here watching a narc like AE go on.

Reactions: 6
We all have imaginary conversations with ourselves, in various forms. I’m the queen of knowing exactly what to say when the person has left the room.

But why would you post these imaginary conversations on SM?

They are clearly bull tit.

To me this is indicative of her issues, she doesn’t just create her own response but imagines the other persons. She just imagines these things and believes them to be true. Watching her behaviour in the last few months has made me so mindful of how I frame my responses, am I creating a personal narrative? Am I projecting my beliefs into their response?

I can honestly say that AE’s postings have made me a more reflective person.
I think you're right about her making them up because why would she ask E what her job was? E would surely just think she's a stay at home mum.

Reactions: 7
That quote's great but it made me wonder, what does it say about us if we're here watching her so much? Most of us have had narc relationships in our lives and we're here watching another narc. I can't help but feel if I was over it I wouldn't be here watching a narc like AE go on.
I guess I’m here to see a Narc being found it. Initially I felt so sorry for her. I saw the Lorraine interview and something felt off to me. She seemed to go from tears to a smirk and it startled me. I looked on her Twitter and somehow ended up on here.
I hope to see her response to the consequences of her behaviour because the Narcs I know eventually do.
That probably says a lot about me but I feel a sense of injustice for IG and the girls especially with the parental alienation.
I wait for the day he has moved on, married BW (or not) and lives Happily Ever After.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Never tried to post a picture before. Sorry if it doesn’t work!

Notice how AE gives her shoe size in 3 different ways……possibly to ensure her adoring public send her the correct size 🤦🏻‍♀️
She is so transparent she’s like an actual Vampire 😂

Never tried to post a picture before. Sorry if it doesn’t work!

Notice how AE gives her shoe size in 3 different ways……possibly to ensure her adoring public send her the correct size 🤦🏻‍♀️
Just advice as per the rules you will have to edit the name out. Otherwise, great post.

• Haha
  • Heart
I guess I’m here to see a Narc being found it. Initially I felt so sorry for her. I saw the Lorraine interview and something felt off to me. She seemed to go from tears to a smirk and it startled me. I looked on her Twitter and somehow ended up on here.
I hope to see her response to the consequences of her behaviour because the Narcs I know eventually do.
That probably says a lot about me but I feel a sense of injustice for IG and the girls especially with the parental alienation.
I wait for the day he has moved on, married BW (or not) and lives Happily Ever After.
I'm an IG fan (not full on but I watch him when he's on tv) and I came across AE through him. When I saw her on Twitter and Instagram I thought she seemed funny, and felt bad for her when things ended. But then even when I sent a nice comment to her it obviously wasn't nice enough because she blocked me. That's when I started questioning her motives. I lurked here and part of me was happy hoping to see her brought down, but at the same time as my name suggests I think kindness always matters, so when I read that Arab quote about moving it's made me wonder if I've really moved on.

• Heart
I understand that, friend.

What I can offer is that sometimes triggering things don't just upset us but inspire our conviction to seek justice. I should never speak for people in here but a major theme I have noted amongst our sea of banter, memes, correspondences, personal stories, and opinions, is this overall yearning to help put an abusive person in her place.

A lot of people also congregate here to recollect their past trauma, and sure, that's triggering...but with the intention of receiving validation and assurance that they committed no harm, that their oppressor was wrong, and that justice should have been acquired.

We are a soundboard, indeed, but our directive seems to be pretty morally upright (if you exclude the jabs & memes, which are just de-stressor behaviors lol). We all seem interested in preserving truth and using it to dismantle an abuser's manipulation tactics, those tactics being quite capable of destroying other people's lives.

Healing doesn't necessarily equate to turning away, if that makes sense?

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I think you're right about her making them up because why would she ask E what her job was? E would surely just think she's a stay at home mum.
I just don’t buy any of her of SM convo with ‘E’ posts.
don’t get me wrong kids are hilarious but I just doubt her kids have ever made such specific responses and if they have then she repackaged them into a palatable SM post.
She is clearly a person who is happy to maneuver and manipulate to suit her narrative.
And also side bar, some kids just know what is expected of them to fit a parent’s narrative to make them happy.
I guess the crux of my point is I feel sorry for these kids being used for SM progression and I think AE needs a time out to self reflect.

Reactions: 12
She is so transparent she’s like an actual Vampire 😂

Just advice as per the rules you will have to edit the name out. Otherwise, great post.
Thank you! Could you check what I did was ok to get rid of the name please? I am 62 but just beginner Tattle Turd 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
I'm always arguing with myself inwardly
Well I think you’ll find that there are many people who outwardly agree with you here.
Our minds play tricks on us constantly, and it’s a terrible place to be in a mind that disagrees, fights and nitpicks.We all suffer to varying degrees.
I hope you can find the tools to tell that asshole part of ur brain to STFU and take a seat. ♥

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.