Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

AnneinHever

VIP Member
That's something I've always wondered about. I remember ages ago reading about the actor who played Elliott in "ET" and he said he only worked on films he wanted to and the rest of the time he worked at a video store (when they existed). So surely there could have been smaller acting roles, ads, non acting jobs he could've done between big ones. What did they live off in the meantime?
Remortgaging maybe?

Reactions: 6

LucySmith

VIP Member
I don’t know why they are in LA. I don’t know enough about the industry to comment but maybe they love the area, the weather and have good friends there. Once you settle with kids that age you don’t really want to move.

KindnessMatters

Chatty Member
"All of mankind is divided into three classes: those that are immoveable, those that are moveable, and those that move.”
That quote's great but it made me wonder, what does it say about us if we're here watching her so much? Most of us have had narc relationships in our lives and we're here watching another narc. I can't help but feel if I was over it I wouldn't be here watching a narc like AE go on.

Ally Pally

VIP Member
Soooo... Ella did something that she shouldn't have, so the TSA lady mentioned it. And Alice's milk bottle exceeded the maximum allowed for liquids.
And instead of reacting like a normal person, she started her verbal abuse, talking too fast, threatening, like we have seen her done in other videos, and she was told to calm her hackness, otherwise there will be consequences? And the girls cried because mom went bonkers. Again. That's how it looks to me.
Mmm wasn't vodka in the bottle by any chance 🤔 😂 exceeding Alice's drink allowance?

• Haha

Penguin86

VIP Member
Do you ever search Alice Evans on twitter and read the latest desperate for attention replies

• Haha

PinkyWinky

VIP Member
Noooo pinkywinky you didn’t have to delete! It was only two letters out 🙈 and she is rank as well as a skank
Sorry I can’t help it, i know she baits people to insult Ioan and BW and loves to see nasty posts about them. But I still feel a bit guilty cos she’s just hopeless, like a tortoise that’s stuck on its back. And then I get a creepy feeling like she stalks these pages like, WTF? And then I delete. 🤷🏻‍♀️🤣

• Haha

M33L4

VIP Member
Is there a photo of IG being dragged down the aisle or did I dream that in my Tattle-addiction haze of sleep last night?

Just William

VIP Member
Marj24 said:
Am many pages back but I'm appalled, Alice is a total empathy void of a monster, how she stayed married for more than 5 minutes is a mystery to me. Ioan was stupid, weak and perhaps too maliable. I hope he can get his daughters away from this toxic bitch
@tilly27
I think that is a very unfair comment.
The mental hurt in my heart when my eyes opened as to who I was with was immense.
I have been through various types of abuse. I was a very mentally and physically strong person. However I now feel my Kind nature was taken as weakness and I'd been raised to be very polite, so felt scared to air any discrepancies in that.
When the final straw hit the camels back I had thirteen weeks as an inpatient in a psychiatric hospital to try to start unraveling the mess I was.
Then to be told you were stupid and weak? ??
So sorry @tilly27 - nobody should have to go through such trauma, let alone at the hands of someone you trusted & loved. It's a total mindfuck.
You survived & that took courage & strength & you're such a compassionate soul. He will always be a worthless bastard. Hugs ❤ , xxx

@Marj24 - just seen your later post to @tilly27.
ETA from the outside looking in I think it's easier to ask why didn't they leave sooner, etc. Just to say it can take a long time to truly see what lies behind the mask, (I speak from experience) in part because who wants to believe someone you love & trust could even be capable of inflicting such harm? So while I don't agree with your weak & stupid, I do think IG was naive & gentle & malleable to her dominant Narc character & Narcs will use good people's decent traits against them. I do agree that Alice is a total empathy void of a monster & I too hope IG can get the girls away from her.

• Heart

GoLibrarianPoo

VIP Member
Thread title suggestion:

You're a Pain-Jacker, Grief Stealer, Love Breaker. You Don't mess around, no, no, no!

Riffing off Pat Benatar Heartbreaker

omgucnt

VIP Member
I remember hearing about these @tilly27 - 🤗

@omgucnt - not sure where you are, but a couple of links about these vests from UK/US.

Gentle stroke for Ted & hugs for you - ❤ xxx It's a horrible shock right now but he has you both loving him & looking out for him, in time I think he will adjust. 🥰
Im in Newcastle UK, I’m going to get him a shirt and see if it helps, thank you! you’re so kind xx

• Heart

Marj24

VIP Member
If Alice could put down the wine glass and get off her arse, it may possible she could make some money at Comicons as she was part of Vampires Diaries, that's IF the rest of the cast would agree to having her around...

• Haha

Magpierainbow

Hopefully she isn't trying to slide into Damien Lewis' DM's:

"Oh yes, I know EXACTLY how u feel..."
Omg yes good point I actually know someone like that in rl. She cheated twice on her beloved husband then when he died used the grief angle to get at about 3/4 men, who then ran like wind/moved/changed phone no's to get away😱

• Wow
  • Sad