Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #32 Alice, please won't you stop tweeting? 30 Biancas need their sleeping!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i have Covid šŸ˜”

malice is not a psychopath, that label is mis-stereotyped as people who are acting psychotic ā€˜a psychoā€™ is incorrectly confused with it. She is led by all of her emotions, so sheā€™s not a psychopath but I would say she worrying does border on some scary behaviour and I can see why people get them confused.

sheā€™s typical someone who cannot manage emotion. And sheā€™s arrogantly selfish and living in deep denial. She doesnā€™t want to see/hear the truth as itā€™s too scary

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
I was really curious about the thing with Ella Newton possibly knowing about this potential secret romance between BW and IG.

There were a lot of "maybe's" in that sentence because I really can't make assumptions and ADHD makes it challenging for me to read through every single thread post to validate info but I just think a lot about this idea of "girlfriends," for example, knowing about forbidden intimate relationships and whether or not they have the responsibility to notify the party being deceived, whether staying silent breaks that "girl code" horse tit that Alice keeps tossing around. Again, not pointing a finger at Ella Newton in particular, I just used that example to dive into my thoughts.

Like my general question is is it really fair to task a person with the extensive, exhausting labor of informing someone else?

Is it really their info to disclose at all? Should they mind their business?

And if some of us think, yes, we should speak up, we have that duty, then what qualifies as "cheating," anyway? I had a good friend in high school who told me she made out with a guy at a party that got rowdy. She was in a relationship at the time and assured me, "It isn't cheating if you're just drunkenly kissing someone, I mean I didn't duck him, so." Did I have the responsibility of informing her boyfriend (now her husband) of this matter? She said it wasn't cheating; personally, I thought it was, because we write our own constitutions in the realm of infidelity. Was it "cheating enough" that I should have said something to her partner? Does her perception of cheating override mine because she's the center of this situation?

And again, if some of us think that, yeah, we need to speak up when people we know are secretly involved with other people while having partners, then doesn't the factor of friendship murky the waters, too? What if the person being deceived is someone with whom you're very close? In those instances, people often urge you to come forward, I notice. What if you kind of have a friendship with the person being deceived but it's maybe more of an acquaintanceship? Do you still speak up?

What if we disregard social connections entirely and commit ourselves to the rule that it's none of our business, no matter what, and that we should just purse our lips and let the cheating continue, accepting whatever prolonged harm or heartbreak it might induce? Is that fair? Is it selfish of us? Is it "not on us" because it supposedly wasn't our business to disclose anyway?

Don't mind me I just got questions and I feel this is a terribly "gray" matter, not just "mind your business." I feel that our experiences and the nature of our circumstances would drastically alter how we'd react, and so there should be no "girl code." It takes a lot of thought and awareness. I'm garrulous af, sorry.

Reactions: 10
An affair turns emotional cheating when you are telling someone who isnā€™t your partner things you shouldnā€™t be, and your relationship is suffering

so instead of leaving it, or fixing it you emotionally connect with someone new and maybe have strong feelings for them, and you emotionally invest in them

it is cheating even if itā€™s not physical IMO

Reactions: 22
i have Covid šŸ˜”

malice is not a psychopath, that label is mis-stereotyped as people who are acting psychotic ā€˜a psychoā€™ is incorrectly confused with it. She is led by all of her emotions, so sheā€™s not a psychopath but I would say she worrying does border on some scary behaviour and I can see why people get them confused.

sheā€™s typical someone who cannot manage emotion. And sheā€™s arrogantly selfish and living in deep denial. She doesnā€™t want to see/hear the truth as itā€™s too scary
Im sorry you have Covid, itā€™s absolutely awful!
Iā€™m hoping your case is very mild and doesnā€™t cause much fuss for you šŸŒ¹
Get well soon x

• Heart
Reactions: 12
She has nothing to do now and nothing to lose. Her acting career was a couple of decent roles decades ago and then it flopped. She thought Ioan was her mealticket for life but he doesnā€™t earn nearly enough to justify the lifestyle sheā€™s treated herself to, she needed to get a job all along and the job will be whatever she can put her hand to. Acting classes, language classes šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø It happens to almost all actors eventually.
Thereā€™s no court that will tell Ioan he has to take every single gig he can just to keep that lazy cow sprawled on her bed all day.
I guess the question is, how long will it take her to realise that she has no choice but to accept work she considers beneath her. Her assessment of her market value seems way off, and her (self-)righteous indignation at how unfairly she's being treated by the world in general and IG in particular won't help her make sound life decisions anytime soon. If ever.

Alice believes she should get the house and a very generous spousal support for life. Alice believes she should get at least 80% custody (even though she has said she wonā€™t allow IG to see his kids outside of the house) and therefore should get thousand of dollars in child maintenance. Alice believes IG should be made to pay for her lifestyle for the rest of his life. Alice is NOT a feminist. Alice is a disgrace to all women.
And even if she had the chance to remarry, she likely wouldn't just so IG has to continue paying alimony until the end of time (if that's how alimony works in CA). :rolleyes:

i have Covid šŸ˜”
So sorry that you caught it! Take really good care of yourself, and here's to mild symptoms! Get well soon!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
i have Covid šŸ˜”

I'm so sorry to hear that you have covid :( Take good care of yourself xx

• Heart
Reactions: 4
i have Covid šŸ˜”

Oh feel well very soon. ā¤

A persons level of psychopathy is often assessed when testing personality disorders it has nothing at do with psychosis or psychotic behaviours. Itā€™s not a stand alone disorder but a trait. thereā€™s no such thing as a psychopath in terms of a diagnosis unless itā€™s accompanied by harmful behaviours then itā€™s antisocial personality disorder.
The intentional and warped things she does to inflict pain on others is psychopathic behaviour, it doesnā€™t mean sheā€™s a sadistic psychopath like in the movies it means she lacks normal levels of empathy. A person can engage in narcissist behaviour without being diagnosed with NPD but you can still recognise the behaviours and personality traits.
Nobody here is trying to diagnose her with anything weā€™re just observing and labelling the more obvious behaviours.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I was thinking someone said recently that IG took his job in France at a much lower rate. I've heard some husbands do this kind of thing to make it look like they earn less and therefore have to pay less in alimony. I'm not saying that's what IG is doing, but it just reminded me of that.

@plinky I'm sorry to hear you have covid, I hope it's not serious and you feel better soon.

With the cheating debate, my sister's friend was having an affair with a married man and she said she believed she owed the wife nothing as it wasn't her who took the vows, it was the husband, and if he was ok with it then she was too. But that made me think if he was beating his children should she be ok with that too? My sister's friend was a Philosophy tutor and to me it just sounded like she was making up excuses to justify her affair with the married man.

Reactions: 11
Greetings fellow turds!
I've been offline the past couple of days after a colonoscopy and the truly dehumanising prep beforehand šŸ˜…
What have I missed?
šŸ¤£šŸ˜­šŸ¤£šŸ˜­šŸ¤£šŸ˜­šŸ¤£
It's a mixture of laughter and weeping in sympathy and empathy at your expression "and the truly dehumanising prep beforehand šŸ˜…"

Only those who have survived "the prep" can truly know that total deprivation of dignity -
It's really a form of torture!

šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

And speaking of torture...
I've been working all day (it's a bugger, I know) so am on catch up - again!

Have the parcels arrived? Has AE kicked off again? Is the ghastly make-up on again (for the love of God, she looks like a body double for Beetlejuice sometimes šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø)?
#freeemma

• Haha
Reactions: 5
@plinky may your covid go by fast and with no lasting effects!

Also, I bet you got it stalking Lin for more information to share with us, and I salute you for your commitment to the Tattle Turd mission! ;)

If Alice finally stops her SM oversharing, how likely are we to even find out how the case resolved? Would Daily Mail even write an update?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
šŸ¤£šŸ˜­šŸ¤£šŸ˜­šŸ¤£šŸ˜­šŸ¤£
It's a mixture of laughter and weeping in sympathy and empathy at your expression "and the truly dehumanising prep beforehand šŸ˜…"

Only those who have survived "the prep" can truly know that total deprivation of dignity -
It's really a form of torture!

šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

And speaking of torture...
I've been working all day (it's a bugger, I know) so am on catch up - again!

Have the parcels arrived? Has AE kicked off again? Is the ghastly make-up on again (for the love of God, she looks like a body double for Beetlejuice sometimes šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø)?
#freeemma
No news on the parcel front

BF51839E-D08F-44FE-BAAA-307D6CD8EDAF.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I donā€™t buy that theyā€™ve been together for a couple of months either, Iā€™m guessing itā€™s been going on for a while in some capacity, perhaps emotional rather than physical but who knows? I can understand AE getting the vibe that her husband is cheating. Iā€™ve been there. You just know donā€™t you, and it is totally tit, and sure I can understand if she wanted to speak up about itā€¦ this is what I assumed was going on when I first heard about this. Why should cheaters get a free pass? However, the more you dig into this and see AEā€™s true character, the more murky it gets. I wouldnā€™t ever excuse cheating and say itā€™s cool, butā€¦ oh I donā€™t even know where Iā€™m going with this. This whole thing is so convoluted and insane šŸ˜‚
My first issue with AD is why was she the spokesperson. I would have thought it better fro BW to issue a statement via her agent rather than a friend or for the journalist to ask the production company when BW worked there. But I get that as friend of BW she gave a statement which she was always entitled to do. She is BWs friend so expect some bias. My instinct is to think she gave the statement but that she was not encouraged to do it. If I was BW I would have accepted her decision but quietly started to to distance myself. I doubt BW can make an enemy of AD.

The attention seeking persona ā€œTDā€ who baited AE and posted on here was a troll. I couldnā€™t tell you if she was genuinely who she said she was but she couldnā€™t prove it. Either way she was a troll. As to being a sock or agent of BW, she was pretty crap at it and served zero purpose.

In terms of when IG and BW got together. The idea that it was only a sealed deal in France is not credible. However the idea that marriage ended in Dec 2020 is not credible either. That was the official announcement. I expect IG checked out a few years ago but was unable to break free completely without dramatics from AE. For me the marriage must have been over when he went to Oz in the summer of 2020. When he returned it was to separate bedrooms, that was not decided on the plane on the way back.

My opinion is that the marriage ended in lockdown. AEs actions to get him sent back would have been a tipping point. But living with her must have been unbearable once he saw her for what she was.

Lets face it, if he told BW in the summer of 2020 that his marriage was over and he was trying to leave his wife he probably wasnā€™t lying. He definitely wouldnā€™t have been lying to say his wife was crazy and would do anything to stop him leaving including lying about the fact they had split.

I don't think I blamed BW if you read my post it said HE is more likely to be judged nowadays . I'm pretty sure in the 1930s the bloke would get off scott free and the other woman would be called the Scarlett woman.

I also said their marriage was in trouble before he got with BW because affairs are usually symptoms of a troubled relationship. Do I think IG would have gone if BW wasn't waiting ? No I don't think he has the strength of character to leave her of his own violation but it could have been any woman not just BW that gave him the push to go.
I donā€™t think it matters in show biz. Look at Elizabeth Taylor, Ingrid Bergman and Katherine Hepburn. To name but a few of the actress who all had affairs in far less liberal times.
These days ordinary people do the same. You are hard pushed to not be aware of people whose lives are messy and that includes affairs. Love, sex and infatuation are all messy and that can lead to joy and pain.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
First of all I think it's kind of weird that Daily Mail felt compelled to even write the Christmas decorating article. No shade at beautiful wee E, she's precious, I just don't think it's a big deal. It feels like a desperate grab at any sort of story, which is not uncommon for Daily Mail.

"Alice Evans Bought a Pine Tree" like I don't give a duck??

On a side note, I drew the little Cora girl from Titanic lol. Just found the art again under my bed!
Drawn with markers and a pen. (Not at all my medium but I tried!)

240388932_10158404758502876_418068575487935827_n.jpg

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
First of all I think it's kind of weird that Daily Mail felt compelled to even write the Christmas decorating article. No shade at beautiful wee E, she's precious, I just don't think it's a big deal. It feels like a desperate grab at any sort of story, which is not uncommon for Daily Mail.

"Alice Evans Bought a Pine Tree" like I don't give a duck??

On a side note, I drew the little Cora girl from Titanic lol. Just found the art again under my bed!
Drawn with markers and a pen. (Not at all my medium but I tried!)

Thatā€™s a really great drawing! Iā€™m getting the urge to watch Titanic again now.
Iā€™m also craving salad cream.
I wish I was joking šŸ˜©

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Thatā€™s a really great drawing! Iā€™m getting the urge to watch Titanic again now.
Iā€™m also craving salad cream.
I wish I was joking šŸ˜©
I'm just a bit ahead of you! I watched Titanic the other day and started craving Salad Cream the other day too. Luckily that's passed!

• Haha
Why bring that up.. I have decided now i am far from being on anyone's team as some of AE's tweets are awful BUT tbh i think it serves no purpose to dredge through posts from years back for 'evidence'. Posts like this make me feel very uncomfortable. If you go digging far enough you will find all sorts in anyone's history. I actually don't think AE did anything wrong in that post. Yes maybe she referenced her own pain but i think she was being honest. This is feeling like a witch hunt. I will not defend AE's behaviour but some posts i think go a bit too far. I don't want the poster here to feel attacked. That is not my intention. I'm just playing devils advocate here in the interests of fairness.

Also i really dislike Bianca putting up that video of bubba bear. I love animals but ffs it is vomit inducing plus her liking stuff on twitter that is clearly going to try and inflame things re narcissists. Bianca is being very subtle but i can see her manipulation clearly. I definitely think she has her people/friends on here. I do feel like another poster said earlier, a certain anger against certain behaviours and tweets but also then feel bad for feeling that way. So i have mixed feelings. I don't say much but i feel like there comes a point when i have to say ah this is going a step too far and several posts have made me feel that way. I just have to say my piece in the interests of fairness. I hope others can respect that and not take this as a personal attack...#ducksandhides
Why bring that up.. I have decided now i am far from being on anyone's team as some of AE's tweets are awful BUT tbh i think it serves no purpose to dredge through posts from years back for 'evidence'. Posts like this make me feel very uncomfortable. If you go digging far enough you will find all sorts in anyone's history. I actually don't think AE did anything wrong in that post. Yes maybe she referenced her own pain but i think she was being honest. This is feeling like a witch hunt. I will not defend AE's behaviour but some posts i think go a bit too far. I don't want the poster here to feel attacked. That is not my intention. I'm just playing devils advocate here in the interests of fairness.

Also i really dislike Bianca putting up that video of bubba bear. I love animals but ffs it is vomit inducing plus her liking stuff on twitter that is clearly going to try and inflame things re narcissists. Bianca is being very subtle but i can see her manipulation clearly. I definitely think she has her people/friends on here. I do feel like another poster said earlier, a certain anger against certain behaviours and tweets but also then feel bad for feeling that way. So i have mixed feelings. I don't say much but i feel like there comes a point when i have to say ah this is going a step too far and several posts have made me feel that way. I just have to say my piece in the interests of fairness. I hope others can respect that and not take this as a personal attack...#ducksandhides
I am so behind this thread so forgive me if this has already been asked and answered. But HOW can you have a problem with a cute post of somebody being reunited with their own pet yet NOT have a problem with Alice using the suicide of a young girl as a stick to beat her parent & step parent with? That post was downright evil & disgusting. She did not even KNOW the poor girl! I'm sorry, it's one thing to want to play devils advocate, it is quite another to attempt to defend the indefensible. Good lord.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Iā€™ve had 3 doses. I am hoping I am lucky šŸ˜ž
Iā€™m so sorry, Plinky! That sucks. Did they say it was Omnicron or do they know? Apparently itā€™s 70 times more transmissible than Delta making it as easy to contract as a cold. Your three shots should do a good job keeping you out of the hospital at least but Iā€™m sure thatā€™s cold comfort for you feeling rotten. I hope you recover quickly.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.