Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #32 Alice, please won't you stop tweeting? 30 Biancas need their sleeping!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Crying šŸ„² thank you so much for your lovely message x
Iā€™m glad your Ted has a great mom like you.

Iā€™m going to suggest you donā€™t give him beer like my friends did for their Teddy, though. It made her soooo grouchy and she would grumble at anyone who came near her bar stool and then sheā€™d refuse to go home.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
Paging Ashley/Cliveā€¦
WHEREā€™S THE SALAD CREAM???

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I think the marriage was in trouble for a quite a while but I do think BW was the catalyst for him to finally divorce AE. An exit affair if you like ? I definitely think they were shagging while he was in Australia . The thing if Alice just shut up about it took it gracefully the media would be all on her side even if she has a horrible personality !! Hollywood is changing and the discarding for a younger model would be horrible for his image AE would get more work , financial independence and she would have "won" instead she just looks like a sad drunk mess.

She must be really stupid and petty.
Itā€™s not the 1930s. Or the Victorian era ā€¦ or any time when this is a scandal. ā€œHollywoodā€ doesnā€™t care about ā€œdiscarding for a younger modelā€ā€¦. Neither do most other people in the world, Iā€™d think. Itā€˜s happened for eons, happens every day.

I do find it interesting that the vitriol is always for the other woman though. No one can steal your spouse. If they have an affair, both parties are making a choice to do so, whether they are single or in other relationships. Itā€™s not like IG was under AEā€™s lock and key, and BW picked that lock and ā€œstoleā€œ him ā€¦ Pretty sure he had some decision making capacity in all of this.

And as the saying goes, no one really knows what goes on in someoneā€™s marriage.ā€¦.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I wonder if all the failed IVF and lack of work had made her mental health decline further. I don't believe for a second they decided only Ioan would work because she has mentioned about still doing auditions since the girls were born.

Reactions: 10
Itā€™s not the 1930s. Or the Victorian era ā€¦ or any time when divorce was a scandal. ā€œHollywoodā€ doesnā€™t care about ā€œdiscarding for a younger modelā€ā€¦. Neither do most other people in the world, Iā€™d think. Itā€˜s happened for eons, happens every day.

I do find it interesting that the vitriol is always for the other woman though. No one can steal your spouse. If they have an affair, both parties are making a choice to do so, whether they are single or in other relationships. Itā€™s not like IG was under AEā€™s lock and key, and BW picked that lock and ā€œstoleā€œ him ā€¦ Pretty sure he had some decision making capacity in all of this.
This is also the reason I donā€™t care what BWā€™s likes are. IG has culpability and agency over this situation. They are his and Aliceā€™s children, he owes the children their place in all of it. Iā€™m not saying BW should be downright horrible to the children in a Disney step mum kinda way, but she isnā€™t a parent or Co-parent yet. There is no evidence to suggest sheā€™s even met them.

• Heart
Itā€™s not the 1930s. Or the Victorian era ā€¦ or any time when divorce was a scandal. ā€œHollywoodā€ doesnā€™t care about ā€œdiscarding for a younger modelā€ā€¦. Neither do most other people in the world, Iā€™d think. Itā€˜s happened for eons, happens every day.

I don't think anyone is talking about BW 'stealing' anyone. We're all too level-headed here to label BW the man-thieving harlot and to play into misogynistic tropes. What a few people have been saying is that IF there was an affair, and the timeline makes that seem very likely, then it is relevant to the overall discussion. Nothing more, nothing less.

Quite frankly, if it really was an affair, Ioan is the one I would reserve my major side-eye for.

Exactly. I think a lot of people would still be very sympathetic if sheā€™d buttoned it and let them get papped together, and if people couldā€™ve drawn their own conclusions from that. This is why I donā€™t think sheā€™s particularly smart, sheā€™s way too reactive and impulsive to be a stone cold psychopath level manipulator
Totally this. People would have been more sympathetic and actually IG (and BW) would have been seen as the 'villains' in the story which she would have revelled in. However, she thinks dignified silence to the public is beneath her and doesn't care who she drags through the dirt with her (even her kids) to wage this supposed war of truth for all women. This incessant Twitter teenage hothead drama does her no favours.

Reactions: 15
That sounds very romantic.
But all that happened in a year. Aside from marriage, BW has supposedly done the same in a 4- 5 month time frame. IG is going through a high-conflict divorce. Unless he is very naive he wouldn't bring someone into that situation unless he was sure and it looks like the decision had already been made to come to LA and move in together in September, after a 2-month relationship if the spin is to be believed. I don't believe it and I'm not sure why it was important for that spin to be spun.
This is Ioan Gruffudd we're talking about.
He was mugged by a pregnant woman.
And by a fake cop.
And joined a cult.
:D

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
My best friendā€™s husband had an affair for five years before she found out. They were not (other than that!) having issues, needing marriage counseling, etc. and she was not worried about the state of their marriage. This was just before their 30th anniversary. She started to go back over five years of their history and question why she didnā€™t see things, but once she knew, a lot of somewhat odd at the time events made perfect sense. With AE and IG, he has said there was trouble for four years, he moved out nearly a year ago and filed for divorce in March of this year. Nope, we donā€™t know when he started to become romantically involved with BW ā€¦. But this was not a solid marriage and they did not go public until well after the split. The pearl clutching here is a bit surprising to me.

I frankly donā€™t care when they started their relationship. This is now ā€¦ there are two young children to consider. Thatā€™s what they should be focused on, Alice and Ioan more than anyone.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
You are absolutely right her emotional dysregulation is off the charts, I don't like arm chair diagnosing but she isn't cold or calculating enough to have psychopathy she seems more cluster B. I don't even think she truly means to be awful or malicious she just explodes without thinking it through. She's also completely selfish and wrapped up in her feelings like a teenage girl I don't think she ever grew up .
Exactly. In my opinion, Alice is a woman with a very likely untreated Cluster B disorder, in the midst of a very public breakdown that she has instigated. She is histrionic, highly reactive and loves attention so her response is to give into those urges when she is in pain. A true narcissist or psychopath would be much more clever and strategic. They are very smart and would have seen the opportunity this would have presented to be convincingly cast as the victim, if they played their cards right. I mean, she could still be both or either of those things, but I am not qualified enough or have observed her personally enough to confirm.

Reactions: 2
I don't think anyone is talking about BW 'stealing' anyone. We're all too level-headed here to label BW the man-thieving harlot and to play into misogynistic tropes. What a few people have been saying is that IF there was an affair, and the timeline makes that seem very likely, then it is relevant to the overall discussion. Nothing more, nothing less.

Quite frankly, if it really was an affair, Ioan is the one I would reserve my major side-eye for.
Beg to differ. A lot of those who have reservations about BW are questioning her motives, etc. As in, why did she get involved with a married man? Why not question his? I donā€™t know squat about her (other than a few IG posts mentioned here) and I didnā€™t know the names of anyone involved in this until a few weeks agoā€¦ I find the machinations interesting, and AEā€™s narc behaviour like watching a car crash in action. But the two camps ā€¦ BW has ulterior motives, etc., BW is his savior ā€¦ are equally off base to me.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
You are absolutely right her emotional dysregulation is off the charts, I don't like arm chair diagnosing but she isn't cold or calculating enough to have psychopathy she seems more cluster B. I don't even think she truly means to be awful or malicious she just explodes without thinking it through. She's also completely selfish and wrapped up in her feelings like a teenage girl I don't think she ever grew up .
I don't think she spends enough time around other people. Covid won't of helped this, she does seem wrapped up in her own little bubble. The insults are very teenage, it's like time stopped. The reaction to her dad is teenage too.

Reactions: 5
I don't think she spends enough time around other people. Covid won't of helped this, she does seem wrapped up in her own little bubble. The insults are very teenage, it's like time stopped. The reaction to her dad is teenage too.
Iā€™m by no means anywhere near qualified to just plonk a label on her, but speaking from personal experience with my emotional dysregulation or bpd whatever you prefer to call it, this is literally the problem. Time HAS stopped. You donā€™t emotionally mature beyond much of a child. I would sling the worst, most childish insults at people when I was having a meltdown before I had treatment. Itā€™s really embarrassing to admit, but I would know exactly what buttons to push with whoever I was in a conflict with. You want other people to feel the pain inside you, itā€™s like having no outer layer of skin to protect you. And the more the person you want to communicate with ignores you, the worse it gets. But this is just my personal experience, and Iā€™m just applying that to what I can see here. Iā€™ve mentioned here before that my grandmother was a borderline Narc, and she was like that up until she died. I donā€™t know if the narc element makes you more resistant to getting treatment, I really donā€™t. But sheā€™s getting kinda long in the tooth for this to still be raging on.

Disclaimer: Iā€™m not saying she has BPD, I just recognise a lot of the elements in her šŸ™‚

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
Beg to differ. A lot of those who have reservations about BW are questioning her motives, etc. As in, why did she get involved with a married man? Why not question his? I donā€™t know squat about her (other than a few IG posts mentioned here) and I didnā€™t know the names of anyone involved in this until a few weeks agoā€¦ I find the machinations interesting, and AEā€™s narc behaviour like watching a car crash in action. But the two camps ā€¦ BW has ulterior motives, etc., BW is his savior ā€¦ are equally off base to me.
I don't think we're saying mutually exclusive things and I actually very much agree with the BIB.

Re: the reservations, I may be misinterpreting, but I was under the impression that the reservations referred to her reasons for being with him i.e. potential HW opportunities, fame, money etc. rather than her being the other woman. šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø

Reactions: 3
Itā€™s not the 1930s. Or the Victorian era ā€¦ or any time when this is a scandal. ā€œHollywoodā€ doesnā€™t care about ā€œdiscarding for a younger modelā€ā€¦. Neither do most other people in the world, Iā€™d think. Itā€˜s happened for eons, happens every day.

And as the saying goes, no one really knows what goes on in someoneā€™s marriage.ā€¦.
I agree with this so much!!! And when it comes to cheating and unknowingly being involved, women are always preaching at other women to " let the other woman know" and they usually think whether you have to hunt them down, stalk their insta, PM or email them with a fake name or whatever, that you should automatically do it and if you don't " you're anti woman". To me it gets toxic when people are like that.

I say this because last year I reconnected with a childhood guy friend and he was wanting to meet up, and then started sending suggestive messages and inviting me over at night, to which I didn't go, but I realized he was trying to cheat on his GF. I debated SO hard about telling her, but she doesn't know me from Adam, and I KNEW it would be viciously turned back around on me as the problem. And that I'd be required to show proof ( which is fine) but that it would be this WHOLE drama. I don't do well with anyone upset with me at all, even if the Amazon associate on the toll free line seems mad at me lol!! But really, my mental health is worth way more than that.

It's always the other woman people go after rather than wanting to admit their guy is a scumbag. ( This isn't about IG) Just in general, why are women so nasty to other women? Because this, in turn, makes them *not* "pro woman".

OMG how many times can I say woman in one paragraph!

Thanks for letting me get this off my chest after a rough morning with a narc relative šŸ˜…

• Heart
Reactions: 20
It was muddied by that weird tranch of people who claimed to be good friends of 'literal sunshine' BW who were insisting that the relationship had only started in August and that it was totally above board. It was muddied even further by the fact there was a RL connection with those people and BW if they were who they said they were. Any fool can see it is a relationship of long-standing, BW may have had plans to go to LA but the fact is she moved in with IG and brought the dog. BW said before she left for France at the beginning of September that she would be seeing her dog in two months. Maybe the shoot in France ran over but she did see her dog a little over 2 months over but in LA. You don't move to another country with your dog after one month of a relationship, it would take more than a month just to sort the move, but someone was keen for that to be the spin. The fact is people have affairs, people leave their marriages. It is that aspect that makes me give BW the side-eye
I agree. I think thereā€™s also a lot to be said about BW going to France in the first place. That was clearly done to be with IG. From a sm post of hers we know it was always planned for at least two months (the gap in seeing her dog). As we all know, IG was in LA for about a year after last before going to France. Weā€™ve been in a global pandemic with varying travel restrictions the entire time. I canā€™t suspend disbelief long enough to buy that two people who hadnā€™t seen each other in at least a year suddenly got together remotely from LA & Australia and after a month were living together in France during a work trip presenting as a couple to his colleagues to then complete a larger move to LA. Even if they moved the timeline out of when they got together to earlier this year we would still have to buy that they connected remotely after 6+ months of not seeing each other in person and ending a marriage. Not even going to touch on it being off that they were in the same social orbit long enough in Australia to connect enough to stay in contact as friends if they did get together via remote long distance relationship after he ended the marriage.
I know I never wouldā€™ve thought twice about the timeline if certain persons hadnā€™t made a public comment confirming that they knew each other in Australia and then the insistence here about the timeline. I wouldā€™ve kept thinking Alice was fabricating the entire narrative and moved on.

Reactions: 14

I don't think I blamed BW if you read my post it said HE is more likely to be judged nowadays . I'm pretty sure in the 1930s the bloke would get off scott free and the other woman would be called the Scarlett woman.

I also said their marriage was in trouble before he got with BW because affairs are usually symptoms of a troubled relationship. Do I think IG would have gone if BW wasn't waiting ? No I don't think he has the strength of character to leave her of his own violation but it could have been any woman not just BW that gave him the push to go.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.