Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #32 Alice, please won't you stop tweeting? 30 Biancas need their sleeping!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have thought that often and stated it on an earlier thread. I wondered if AE strongly encouraged their move in the first place? She would have wanted him away from his family and friends.
She wants to be in the vicinity of famous A listers in Hollywood it makes her feel ‘special’. Family and friends are only as good as their social status and how useful they can be to her.
I haven’t seen anything that indicates they have a fulfilling social life. At that age my kids had friends around every day of the week (the perks of having a pool) so even that seems odd to me. They live in their own little bubble.

Reactions: 16
Oh god do we really have to keep rehashing this about when their relationship did or didn't start. We may never find out.
I have to agree with this. Who even cares? I’m far more interested in what makes AE tick and why IG married her, as well as the 13 year marriage. We’ve done this already again and again and it gets tiresome, plus I find myself having trouble staying awake on the thread recently. No offense to any turds whatsoever. 😁

Reactions: 17
I think Piers Morgan is waiting for the nod from Ioan and Celia before he goes at her. He’s practically foaming at the mouth.
I saw the side eye and grimace he threw at her when he was trying to interview Ioan. Yup.

But then there is the story she told about her wealthy friend’s prenup. Perhaps Celia has shared too much personal info with her.

Reactions: 18
I have to agree with this. Who even cares? I’m far more interested in what makes AE tick and why IG married her, as well as the 13 year marriage. We’ve done this already again and again and it gets tiresome, plus I find myself having trouble staying awake on the thread recently. No offense to any turds whatsoever. 😁
Ok, but then can't you just scroll past posts from other people that are boring you? I find gushing over a dog boring, but I didn't criticise anyone for it.
To be honest I find that comment a bit rude.
We've also been through her visa situation again and again with people saying the exact same things. We've also been through the 'they should move back to the UK so IG can get more work' thing again and again and AGAIN.
Guess I'm not allowed to voice my opinion unless it's interesting to all!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Ok, but then can't you just scroll past posts from other people that are boring you? I find gushing over a dog boring, but I didn't criticise anyone for it.
Im sorry I tried to put spoilers over all my posts :(

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Don't bring Bubba into this! But I do agree we should all chat about whatever we want to. Scroll by the repetitive bits of it’s not your cup of tea.🤷🏻‍♀️ Besides; sometimes topics that seemed dull suddenly spice up and get interesting.

• Heart
  • Haha
Im sorry I tried to put spoilers over all my posts :(
I wasn't talking about you, it just seemed like there were loads of posts that basically said (paraphrasing) 'OMG now I've seen her dog and how sweet her and IG were together with the dog all my red flags have gone and I hope they get married!'
I didn't share the same sentiment, which was fine, I just sort of skim read that stuff. Not every post on here has to interest everyone but surely it doesn't mean we should be policing what's being said on the basis that 'it's been said before'? We'd have practically nothing to talk about if we did that!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
A few of you mentioned emotional cheating. May I ask what you mean by that term?

Because for me, if it's just craving for another person, I wouldn't call it cheating at all. Even if you're friends and hang out together. If the line when you signal each other something romantically isn't crossed, then it's not cheating in my book. It might not be cool to think of greener pastures, but tit, this is life and you can't control your feelings.

But if you're already discusing with the other person romantically, even if you're not shagging (or kissing), that's already cheating in my opinion. No adjective needed. Flirting, for me, is basicly already cheating.

This is irrelevant to Ioan and Bianca's story because I believe their bed was rocking the whole Australia by the time Ioan told Alice he's leaving for good.
When I say emotional cheating it’s just semantics, and my way of distinguishing between a friendship and when it gets to be something more, but not a full blown physical relationship. If you’re feeling guilty for it, then you’re already crossing a line and on that territory IMO. I think it’s quite subjective though, I know of some couples that have very loose boundaries with regards to this stuff

Reactions: 14
How about we not announce that we find some topics or posts boring or repetitive? Scroll on. Obviously we have different interests it’s rude and it’s not the first time I’ve seen it. A bit of courtesy that’s all.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I got engaged within 6 weeks and married plus moved to another country within a year, so it can and does happen, I think I saw my husband to be about 8 times during that year but we talked on the phone all the time
That sounds very romantic.
But all that happened in a year. Aside from marriage, BW has supposedly done the same in a 4- 5 month time frame. IG is going through a high-conflict divorce. Unless he is very naive he wouldn't bring someone into that situation unless he was sure and it looks like the decision had already been made to come to LA and move in together in September, after a 2-month relationship if the spin is to be believed. I don't believe it and I'm not sure why it was important for that spin to be spun.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
That sounds very romantic.
But all that happened in a year. Aside from marriage, BW has supposedly done the same in a 4- 5 month time frame. IG is going through a high-conflict divorce. Unless he is very naive he wouldn't bring someone into that situation unless he was sure and it looks like the decision had already been made to come to LA and move in together in September, after a 2-month relationship if the spin is to be believed. I don't believe it and I'm not sure why it was important for that spin to be spun.
I don’t believe he’s a serial cheater but I definitely believe they were together for a lot longer than they want to admit.

Reactions: 14
I don’t believe he’s a serial cheater but I definitely believe they were together for a lot longer than they want to admit.
I think he is a serial monogamist, that is not to say he hasn't had the odd fling here and there. TBH it might have been better after 20 years with AE for IG to be free and single because without a period of reflection he is in danger of being attracted to a person with the same qualities as Alice without knowing it.

• Heart
I think the marriage was in trouble for a quite a while but I do think BW was the catalyst for him to finally divorce AE. An exit affair if you like ? I definitely think they were shagging while he was in Australia . The thing if Alice just shut up about it took it gracefully the media would be all on her side even if she has a horrible personality !! Hollywood is changing and the discarding for a younger model would be horrible for his image AE would get more work , financial independence and she would have "won" instead she just looks like a sad drunk mess.

She must be really stupid and petty.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
I think the marriage was in trouble for a quite a while but I do think BW was the catalyst for him to finally divorce AE. An exit affair if you like ? I definitely think they were shagging while he was in Australia . The thing if Alice just shut up about it took it gracefully the media would be all on her side even if she has a horrible personality !! Hollywood is changing and the discarding for a younger model would be horrible for his image AE would get more work , financial independence and she would have "won" instead she just looks like a sad drunk mess.

She must be really stupid and petty.
Exactly. I think a lot of people would still be very sympathetic if she’d buttoned it and let them get papped together, and if people could’ve drawn their own conclusions from that. This is why I don’t think she’s particularly smart, she’s way too reactive and impulsive to be a stone cold psychopath level manipulator

• Heart
Reactions: 22
We've also been through her visa situation again and again with people saying the exact same things. We've also been through the 'they should move back to the UK so IG can get more work' thing again and again and AGAIN.
I agree completely. I LOVE dogs and even I was a bit confused as to how much was being ascribed to the Bear video. The reality is, with 32 threads with over 1K posts each, there will be repetition of many, MANY things if you're going to clock in over 32,000 posts, especially in the space of less than 1 year.

I feel like some people don't like to discuss the origins of the IG/BW romance, because it doesn't exactly cast them in the best light. I mean, if you're going to discuss a car crash of a divorce, a possible affair is highly relevant and it's disingenuous to say that BW & IG's relationship has no bearing on the AE/IG divorce or the subsequent fallout. It also means that the 3 adult parties in this debacle all have some degree of culpability, some MUCH more so than others.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
[/QUOTE
I won’t engage with an argumentative post lest the thread gets locked. I don’t see one single thing about my post being rude. I stated an opinion which is allowed, didn’t criticize anyone, and said no offense to any turds whatsoever with a smile emoji. 😔

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Exactly. I think a lot of people would still be very sympathetic if she’d buttoned it and let them get papped together, and if people could’ve drawn their own conclusions from that. This is why I don’t think she’s particularly smart, she’s way too reactive and impulsive to be a stone cold psychopath level manipulator
You are absolutely right her emotional dysregulation is off the charts, I don't like arm chair diagnosing but she isn't cold or calculating enough to have psychopathy she seems more cluster B. I don't even think she truly means to be awful or malicious she just explodes without thinking it through. She's also completely selfish and wrapped up in her feelings like a teenage girl I don't think she ever grew up .

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I agree completely. I LOVE dogs and even I was a bit confused as to how much was being ascribed to the Bear video. The reality is, with 32 threads with over 1K posts each, there will be repetition of many, MANY things if you're going to clock in over 32,000 posts, especially in the space of less than 1 year.

I feel like some people don't like to discuss the origins of the IG/BW romance, because it doesn't exactly cast them in the best light. I mean, if you're going to discuss a car crash of a divorce, a possible affair is highly relevant and it's disingenuous to say that BW & IG's relationship has no bearing on the AE/IG divorce or the subsequent fallout. It also means that the 3 adult parties in this debacle all have some degree of culpability, some MUCH more so than others.
Thank you for articulating my feelings so perfectly! (I so wish I was as good at explaining/with words as you and others here!)
Bonus points for getting disingenuous in there!

• Heart
Reactions: 10

Also new people join all the time. The discussion will be new to some people all the time even if the “veterans” have read it over and over. This thread has to cater for all of us.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
This is exactly what I've been saying. She's not a psychopath. They are much more calculating and convincing than this, and they are very much aware of how they are perceived publicly.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.