Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #32 Alice, please won't you stop tweeting? 30 Biancas need their sleeping!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wish I could manifest myself a good job, a good looking guy, good health and a million dollars! I wish manifesting did work
A friend of mine made a vision board every year cutting pictures out of magazines of all the things she hoped for. She had always wanted a house by the sea and she and her husband eventually did move to a really beautiful ocean-front house. They had been living there for about a year when she looked at one of her old boards and saw she had cut out the exact same house she was living in.

• Wow
Reactions: 23
@ButterTart

I’m only here for the parcel updates too. Pray for the parcel

As the parcel is more popular and interesting than Alice, I expect she has taken up residence at the post box with a large hammer because no-one or thing can shine brighter than Alice !

i don’t have Twitter so please please continue with the parcel updates

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Im not sure why it’s unreasonable that BW and IG become close friends over 2020. He went home Aug 2020 left Alice cos let’s be honest I think he left her Aug 2020. He just moved out Jan 2020. He became involved online with BW then also because he just came back from AU. They continued an online relationship of sorts and then decided to met in France and her move to LA. This decision likely came early-mid 2021. I’m not saying there was no affair but it’s just as likely there wasn’t one also. But they definitely had feelings for each other over 2020 while he was in Aus but we don’t know if they acted on those feelings.

when they said that BW/IG got together in Aug was that 2020 or 2021? I never figured that out. Cos I think it’s 2020 but online.

Reactions: 9
@ButterTart

I’m only here for the parcel updates too. Pray for the parcel

As the parcel is more popular and interesting than Alice, I expect she has taken up residence at the post box with a large hammer because no-one or thing can shine brighter than Alice !

i don’t have Twitter so please please continue with the parcel updates
I have a feeling they’re never going to arrive, so this is as close as I can imagine to what would’ve happened had they reached their destination….

9E2A7D7F-726F-4A8F-9B23-3482FF98A19D.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Im not sure why it’s unreasonable that BW and IG become close friends over 2020. He went home Aug 2020 left Alice cos let’s be honest I think he left her Aug 2020. He just moved out Jan 2020. He became involved online with BW then also because he just came back from AU. They continued an online relationship of sorts and then decided to met in France and her move to LA. This decision likely came early-mid January 2021. I’m not saying there was no affair but it’s just as likely there wasn’t one also. But they definitely had feelings for each other over 2020 while he was in Aus but we don’t know if they acted on those feelings.
i agree it’s totally possible but I feel that if you’re getting out of a difficult marraige would you be so quick to get right into another committed relationship, he seems a little too reserved to get so spontaneous about something that serious. You’d have to be really sure it was going to work. It seems like a short time frame to me but in reality these things do sometimes happen.

Reactions: 2
i agree it’s totally possible but I feel that if you’re getting out of a difficult marraige would you be so quick to get right into another committed relationship, he seems a little too reserved to get so spontaneous about something that serious. You’d have to be really sure it was going to work. It seems like a short time frame to me but in reality these things do sometimes happen.
Not at all. He was with her AU in 2020 then online from Aug to Aug that is a whole year of online alone. Although obviously the decision to move her to France and LA came early-mid 2021. I think they got to know each other 2020. Just doesn’t have to involve an affair. New relationships move quickly also. I’m not 100% saying there was no affair but I can also understand if there wasn’t one.

Reactions: 6
Perhaps Ioan was getting Alice’s parcel notifications and he’s munching down his 5th pack of hobnobs as we speak? 🤔

Not at all. He was with her AU in 2020 then online from Aug to Aug that is a whole year of online alone. Although obviously the decision to move her to France and LA came early-mid 2021. I think they got to know each other 2020. Just doesn’t have to involve an affair. New relationships move quickly also. I’m not 100% saying there was no affair but I can also understand if there wasn’t one.
Oh right, I didn’t see it like that, that does make more sense.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Life is short. We are in a pandemic, and she apparently has an illness that may affect the quality/ length of her life. He’s had some pretty unhappy years in his marriage. I bet that plays into moving swiftly for them both, as well as immigration issues that can put pressure on a relationship to move faster than it maybe would have without those constraints (as it did in my relationship and many others I know). Maybe prudent to wait, but also - he’s not getting any younger. Doesn’t have to be a forever thing either, and doesn’t mean it’s a failure if it doesn’t work out. They obviously both think they need this in their lives right now and I think that should be enough for anyone.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
A friend of mine made a vision board every year cutting pictures out of magazines of all the things she hoped for. She had always wanted a house by the sea and she and her husband eventually did move to a really beautiful ocean-front house. They had been living there for about a year when she looked at one of her old boards and saw she had cut out the exact same house she was living in.
I’ve had a picture of Tom Hardy next to my PC for years. The bastard hasn’t manifested himself into my life yet and trust me I’ve really focused on that picture lots.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Holy Manifestations!! I might start making vision boards now, that's incredible!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
What’s the difference between setting yourself goals and manifesting? I set myself goals all the time and it works. A positive attitude is a big asset in life.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
What’s the difference between setting yourself goals and manifesting? I set myself goals all the time and it works. A positive attitude is a big asset in life.
I think manifesting is more just putting "positive vibes" out into the universe and expecting your dreams will be answered. Whereas setting goals means you're actually working towards making the goals come true.

Reactions: 8
I think manifesting is more just putting "positive vibes" out into the universe and expecting your dreams will be answered. Whereas setting goals means you're actually working towards making the goals come true.
I don’t think so, I think they’re kind of claiming their goals with more entitlement, like it should come to them but they navigate their lives towards those goals.

Reactions: 2
I had an affair, I was married to an emotionally abusive man who was also an alcoholic. I met somebody on line and we talked a lot became close. From the first time meeting him to us living together was 5 months, we have now been together for 17 years. He is my rock. If Ioan and Bianca started talking in august, but didn’t have anything physical until after January this year then that isn’t as quick as mine. If they were talking, she had her diagnosis and divorce, he had Alice then I can see them becoming emotionally connected far before anything physical. Sometimes quick relationships work. Especially if you have a lifelong illness, you then see things in a far different light.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I seem to remember from when I skim read the book years ago that you should 'live as if you already have that thing'. I think that's actually good advice (though I'm not into manifesting/the secret at all). For example, instead of just wishing you were a professional dancer, actually train like one, approach your nutrition, sleep and health as if you already are a top dancer. Don't just dream about it and hope that it happens. That's just my interpretation though - I might be wrong.

I don’t think so, I think they’re kind of claiming their goals with more entitlement, like it should come to them but they navigate their lives towards those goals.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.