Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #32 Alice, please won't you stop tweeting? 30 Biancas need their sleeping!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah right, we all come on for ‘one second’ and four hours later we’re driving down the fast lane with the phone stuck to the rear view mirror, refreshing the page. Don’t give me that crap.
1045B393-B0F6-44A1-A49E-89E25F5E1FD3.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 32
this is such a great example of how she actually treats her "supporters"
Screenshot_20211214-155106_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20211214-155335_Instagram.jpg

• Angry
Reactions: 20
Not one four year old I’ve ever known knows that word. I’ve known a lot!
She is full of tit.
It’s kinda sad she felt she has to make this stuff up for attention and likes.
I second this. And if a 4 year old knew what sex is, then someone should have a talk with the parents!

Reactions: 22
ACE80106-0F5A-40EB-B1EA-8892B77827FD.jpeg

I KNOW you love me…
She really has an inflated perception of herself. Notice all of this is spelled correctly and she even gets the website name correct.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
View attachment 923884
I KNOW you love me…
She really has an inflated perception of herself. Notice all of this is spelled correctly and she even gets the website name correct.
I don’t know how this influencer stuff works but with all the Tattle links that she’s posting I’m beginning to think she’s on Tattle’s payroll.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
I second this. And if a 4 year old knew what sex is, then someone should have a talk with the parents!
I knew the word "rape" at approx that age. I didn't know exactly what that was, but I knew babies come from it. That's what happens when grannies talk about war crimes in grandkids presence. (Not to us, mind, just with us in the room while old ladies discuss bad and good old times among eachother.)

I'm just saying them knowing a word isn't outside of the realm of possibility. Especially with Alice sexualizing everything.
It's that the story repeats itself for both girls that makes in suspicious. So probably Alice's imagination.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
View attachment 923884
I KNOW you love me…
She's doing everything she can to drive traffic here. As was said earlier, she thinks all publicity is good publicity. If she was smart she would take up the "movement" to shut down supposedly toxic gossip sites. A lot of celebrities have mentioned it and she could get some traction going if she wasn't a self-absorbed biatch.

(Not that I want Tattle to be shut down.)

• Haha
Reactions: 20
“ No one should be engaging with Alice because it’s like playing chess with a pigeon. The pigeon is going to knock over all the pieces and tit all over the board, and strut around like it’s won anyway.”

This has been frequently circulated as a text meme since the beginning of the internet lol, it’s a top text here/bottom text here classic. Our members are funny but no one here created this specific analogy haha.

View attachment 923840
Not quite right Alice doesn't just tit on the board, she shits on everyone there too, even if they were on her side

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I knew the word "rape" at approx that age. I didn't know exactly what that was, but I knew babies come from it. That's what happens when grannies talk about war crimes in grandkids presence.

I'm just saying them knowing a word isn't outside of the realm of possibility. Especially with Alice sexualizing everything.
It's that the story repeats itself for both girls that makes in suspicious. So probably Alice's imagination.
Sorry I should have worded it better. She’s clearly made the stories up.

I don’t know how this influencer stuff works but with all the links to here that she’s posting I’m beginning to think she’s on Tattle’s payroll.
The tacky shoes and bags weren’t working out for her…

Reactions: 11
She's doing everything she can to drive traffic here. As was said earlier, she thinks all publicity is good publicity. If she was smart she would take up the "movement" to shut down supposedly toxic gossip sites. A lot of celebrities have mentioned it and she could get some traction going if she wasn't a self-absorbed biatch.

So what if they close Tattle down? People will stop gossiping? There have been forums like this forever and there will always be. If you want to be in the limelight, it’s part of the job.

Reactions: 13

she actually tried that by sharing the petition to get it shut down and several media reports

When I watched the Baddiel documentary on BBC2 yesterday night and tattle popped up I was half expecting Alice instead of Sali Hughes to appear with her sobbering story about this site. Probably next time LOL

• Haha
Reactions: 18
she actually tried that by sharing the petition to get it shut down and several media reports

When I watched the Baddiel documentary on BBC2 yesterday night and tattle popped up I was half expecting Alice instead of Sali Hughes to appear with her sobbering story about this site. Probably next time LOL
You tuned in cos you thought you might be getting a mention didn’t you? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
David Baddiel knows Ioan and Alice. They follow each other on Twitter.
I wonder if he's got an opinion on this story.

Reactions: 10

What was it like? I always think the handwringing over Women being Mean on the Internet and how it’s the ~~end of days~~ is so stupid. Have they never been on a sports forum? They’re brutal! But that’s somehow all fine and the Guardian doesn’t write angsty articles about those.

• Heart
Reactions: 19

I think some gossip sites are toxic and problematic, especially if they spread false news. I don't know about the rest of Tattle but these AE threads have been assiduous in sticking to the truth, even when we speculate, and with a lot of respect even when we disagree. If anything embodies the nasty, deceptive, bullying, echo chamber of supposed gossip sites, it's AE's SM and her FMs.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Imagine being a private person and your nuttier than squirrel poo wife tweeting about your sex life?
I wouldn't have even just locked myself in that bathroom with a bottle of booze, I’d have opened the window and legged it, never to be seen again.

8E9A28A7-AC94-4A90-AD65-DB155D9213CF.gif

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Is there a photo of IG being dragged down the aisle or did I dream that in my Tattle-addiction haze of sleep last night?

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.