Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #32 Alice, please won't you stop tweeting? 30 Biancas need their sleeping!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think some gossip sites are toxic and problematic, especially if they spread false news. I don't know about the rest of Tattle but these AE threads have been assiduous in sticking to the truth, even when we speculate, and with a lot of respect even when we disagree. If anything embodies the nasty, deceptive, bullying, echo chamber of supposed gossip sites, it's AE's SM and her FMs.
That’s a very interesting point. She has never proved the Tattlers wrong has she?

Reactions: 12
Is there a photo of IG being dragged down the aisle or did I dream that in my Tattle-addiction haze of sleep last night?
I was trying to find the photo. Hopefully another Turd will post it. Imo it was a joke, but a lot of jokes have a foothold in truth.

Reactions: 4
I was trying to find the photo. Hopefully another Turd will post it. Imo it was a joke, but a lot of jokes have a foothold in truth.
It’s pretty obvious he was reluctant to marry her for years and that’s what the ‘joke’ was about, he should have stuck with his gut and not her guilt trips.

Reactions: 18
It’s the mantra I live my life by! I did share one of these memes in a past thread but felt it was worth reiterating :)
In the same vein: “never argue with a fool, from a distance you can’t tell who is who” or something like that. Trying to remember the fading print outs adorning my corporate colleagues desks over the years lol.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Gentle reminder in the first post,
“The pink button is a wiki full of history for this subject. Please remember no thread title suggestions until the tail end of the thread. Add ‘thread title’ or ‘thread suggestion’ and remember to keep it clean.
Please consider popping personal or potentially upsetting or triggering posts behind a spoiler.
Tattle has lots of off topic threads if you just want to chat, including one for people from this thread - https://tattle.life/forums/off-topic.7/ and https://tattle.life/threads/tattle-turds.25241/
Finally, a gentle reminder this thread is for Ioan and Alice. Don’t give peripheral trolls the attention they desire.”

Pg 1 – @Silver Linings shares a somewhat terrifying video of a dishevelled AE doing … something. I can’t find the words, either go and look for yourself, or avoid like the plague if you are currently eating. If you can’t access the vid, more versions have been posted further down.

There was a lot of “who’s who” discussing again about Essie being BW, Tamika being someone, Essie being EN, us being BW, I couldn’t keep track but we’re all gently reminded again to keep the topic on AE / BW.

Pgs 5 to 9 – Comedy AE and FM tweets aplenty, including AE being “nice” in a sort of … self-involved kind of way, discussions of our good selves despite them apparently not caring about Tattle, and an old video of IG and Elsie adoring each other which AE weirdly twists into a suggestion that they get a room. Also apparently AE has had a fight at 04:00 am with both of her children (homework? Hmmm) which is why she’s not on good form. Of course it couldn’t at all be because of the vid of BW being reunited with her pooch. Discussion ensues.

Pg 10 – @Penguin86 helpfully shows how to insert a giphy to your post, @ReturningthePearls posts another of her classics, @EllaBella89 shares screen shot of the hilarious detail Ashley/Clive is sharing to ensure AE knows precisely when his “package” will arrive. The day x the time xx THE VERY MINUTE … xxxxxxxx

More “who’s who” follows.

Pg 12 - @PinkyWinky shares some AE fashion staples, one ironic, one historic (credit to @EllaBella89 “I refuse to believe these shoes aren’t a prop Ioan yoinked from the set of Titanic years ago. They look like they’ve been dwelling on the ocean floor for a century”, that was bleeping hilarious)

Pg 16 to 21 – More FM/AE tweets, Hugh Jackman being fed chocolates, HJ Wives Cordially Assemble.

Pg 23 – Message from mod @Yel, everyone take note, we don’t want anyone thrown off unless they’re sock puppet FMs x
“Can people stop going on about the boring tit and stuff that's been done to death and no one wants the thread derailed into yet again.
And anyone attacking mods for trying to keep the thread running well to everyone, have a look at yourself and stop giving us a headache. I've had enough of saying the same thing that goes ingored and won't gently remind people next time.”

Pg 26 – Hilarious IGram exchange between AE and a free mind.

Pg 27 – Mod requests that account names are scribbled over if we’re sharing screen shots, it’s better that way for everyone. @Lizzymint shares DM article from January this year about IG’s father knowing there were problems with the marriage

Pg 28 to 29 – More Twitter / IGram posts, including an immense response to AE on IGram which completely misses it’s mark

Pg 31 – For IG fangirls, @Snowgie posts IG interview from Forever days
Thanks again for posting that for me lovey, tis difficult to be there for the end of thread for me a lot of the time! ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I watched the Bianca dog video, and loved the way IG said, "Hellooo, Bubba Bear". So sweet.

Anyway, if you get bored, search "Alice Evans sex" on Twitter. She does NOT appear to be much fun during sex as she commented, during doggy style, almost had to call paramedics?? 🤭 there is also comments on an article from years ago, that they don't have sex...because of kids. But then she goes on to say, the kids keep "catching them".

And that brings me to these weird ass comments she has made. Is it just me that finds this gross and maybe made up? Whyyy

View attachment 923821

View attachment 923855
Its the same with the whole caffeine thing in her pinned tweet. Cant remember who it was but someone saw she had tweeted identical tweets before with multiple stories

Reactions: 11
I watched the “daddy is home” clip and had to ask …. Why did she need to film that??? If it was my beloved husband back after a long absence, I would not want a phone/camera between us. I would have been right there with my kids waiting to greet him, living the moment. So if it’s not on social media/her phone, it didn’t happen?
Elsie got this right!
alice job.jpg

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 51
Heinz romance man is going off what expats miss about the U.K. but she’s been away 20 years not 2, it doesn’t work like that, besides nobody hankers for salad cream, bisto on the other hand is gold dust 😆

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.