Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #30 Alice has the ick, but Bianca’s got the dick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Way too early in the thread but I’m going for Alice Evans is Moron Brokenbitch, based on her made up story…
Or Alice Evans is Moron Brokenbitch in The Flying Monkey Trail
Or Alice Evans is Moron Brokenbitch in Crazy v’s Kramer, based on her untrue story

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Oh hello you lot. I took a couple of days away because brain stuff and oh bloody boy I’ve missed a lot!

from what I can gather: AE is still nasty, still crackers and still trying to keep the kids away from their dad. FMs are still lacking any form of critical thinking and intellect, IG is still silent? Anything else?
IG is off apparently buying lottery tickets I believe. Guess he needs more leather jackets to add to his collection or summat.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I didn’t realise this was an actual thing. My mum is definitely an internalised misogynist, I will accuse her as such after a couple of sherries on Christmas Day!! 🤣
Seriously though….Alice is worse. My mum isn’t on Twitter.
Oh, it's very much a thing. It's demonstrated by all the women who slut-shame, who deny women their bodily autonomy, who do the patriarchy's work for them by imposing the male lens on all female actions. My grandmother, who was born in the early 1920s, epitomised such internalised misogyny. It was never, ever the man's fault - and, interestingly, men were only weak when thry came into contact with rapacious women (who interefered with their smooth running of the world, and making decisions on women's behalf).

Because she did stop developing. Maybe not in 93 but I'd say at least the past 15 years and she was probably already immature for her age then.

See Alice wanted to be a SAHM married to a Hollywood actor. That's fair enough and obviously Ioan agreed. I think the problem came when Alice put her pouty face on and asked Ioan for a couple of nanny's to look after a regular sized house and a single child, but with 0 intent to go out and work.

Now I'm sure being a SAHM is very rewarding and I have nothing against it, but you're not really a SAHM if you have 2-3 nanny's for the first 10 years of their lives and even then only reduce the number to one.

You're literally doing nothing all day, every day. Where's the effort and reward? Where's the satisfaction of all the little things that come with being a SAHM? She has lived like a teenager for 15 years straight and hasn't developed any real adult coping skills or any real perspective on life.

Can you imagine how much Ioan outgrew her on literally every single level? He's supposed to be a part time dad yet every photo and video shows his interaction with the girls being much more parent-child like than what you see with Alice. Like he knows how to parent better than Alice despite only being with them for 20% of the time Alice does. Think about that.

Parenting
Communication skills
Emotional maturity
Intellectual maturity
Basic interests
Perspective on life

I mean he's out grew her in every aspect of life because she stopped doing literally anything 15 odd years ago. I'd be willing to place a fairly large wager that Ioan feels Bianca is a lot more mature than AE, he was probably shocked at the contrast especially considering the age gap.

It blows my mind that Alice is only 4 years my mothers junior.
I hypothesise that narcissists, who are terrifying of ageing, stop mentally progressing at the point they have reached their peak; this is a veneer over the fact that emotionally they are stuck in a Piaget nightmare of age 2-6, in which they have discovered their autonomy but not their accountability.

lmao I feel I need to dig my armor out of my closet now.
WE RIDE AT DAWN, witches. ⚔🛡

View attachment 919576
oh, RTP, You always lift the mood! Thank you for your wonderful cynicism and overwhelming good cheer. Where would we be without your spectacular memes :)

IG is off apparently buying lottery tickets I believe. Guess he needs more leather jackets to add to his collection or summat.
Well, he's lost 40 or so to the prawns-and-roquefort-in-the-lining brigade.

lmao I feel I need to dig my armor out of my closet now.
WE RIDE AT DAWN, witches. ⚔🛡

View attachment 919576
RTP, you must have access to journals of psychiatry et al (that I, with access only to JSTOR/humanities journals, regrettably lack). Do you have any citations re: internalised misogyny?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
OMG I made it to the end!! Feel like I’ve ran a marathon 🤣 literally done everything so far this morning with one hand and reading the phone in the other.
I hope everyone is ok, that FM is a nasty piece of work, it’s awful that folk here have been upset by what was posted.
I’m not sure I can quite cope with the levels of wrong regarding Ashley/Clive, it really is concerning!
Great job on the updates gang, keep up the good work 😍

• Heart
Reactions: 14
She just locked her account. She's been threatening that if something happens to her, her family can sue all of us here. Pretty cowardly to lock her account, continue to screenshot us and post but give us no chance to respond.
Alice is definitely her role model.

Reactions: 9
Morning. Slept like crap. I see Lupine has reared his pompous head
Morning, sibling!

There's a Syrian proverb I like: "He who has drunk the sea does not choke on a brook."

Doing something enormous (like taking on FM's while holding truth & justice in your back pocket) renders insignificant Lupine's crappy jabs & threats.

He's a smug, defensive jerk-face who still holds an ember of faith that Alice Evans will one day ride him like Seabiscuit. He can only wield a sword. He uses so many words every single day but they are all just jumbles of fiery nothings. These people don't assist you in that lifelong strive for betterment as human beings. They're stagnant in their evil. They don't matter!

That is all, lovely Penguin! 🐧

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Less than a fortnight to go, how likely do we think it is that Alice absconds with the girls before Xmas eve to go to that AirBnB for a "Fun Xmas Mini-Holiday"?

I'd say fairly high chances, what about you lot would she go that far do you think?
50/50 I’d say; we all know she wants to obstruct Ioan’s parental rights, having said so on social numerous times (screenshots by Tattlers) HOWEVER it’d be more effort, initiative and parental involvement than she’s shown all year. So, 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Can you imagine being AE stepmother, you wouldn’t stand a chance . It seems her dad had the sense to realise just how awful his daughter is ( which is incredibly sad ) and hasn’t let her jeopardise his marriage, although I bet she tried her hardest
That AE co-opted her step-sisters suicide for her own dramatics must have been devastating for the girl's mother.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
Why is being unmarried a bad thing? Alice herself is now technically unmarried. I hope she gets sued. Clown.
It’s a bad thing cos if u built your entire life around a man who’s now left, it might make you question yr choices. Unless you’re Alice, she’s perfect and always right.

Reactions: 17
Great idea for a reality tv show for AE.
A bit like come dine with me/four in a bed crossed with that Paris Hilton Simple Life thing.
Each week AE has to visit and live with one of her FMs wherever it is they live .... Be it in their mental health facility or weird basement surrounded by cats or whatever.
I'd watch it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Oy vey! My little (but high kicking) legs are struggling to keep up. A few pages of this thread makes me feel a bit ranty.

I think calling AE a minor celebrity is actually generous. I refer to her as IG's ex or someone who used to act.

For crying out loud, no one is jealous of this woman! For what??? The negative remarks of someone being close to their parents are so transparent, I mean, come on. AE has alienated everyone.

Has anyone pointed out to AE's 'fans' that if they are lying on the floor pretending not to be breathing, no one here will know :rolleyes:

PS. Chocolate - you have to go continental. Love a Malteser though. Yum.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I find the giving of Cadbury chocolate weird. It’s just cheap chocolate. Not gift giving chocolate as such. I am possibly being judgemental.

View attachment 919376
Please don’t diss Cadbury’s, it is my drug of choice. Well, one of them.

We don't really know but we reckon it was because of AE's comments about MS, which Selma must have seen and then fell down a rabbit hole of Alice's .... stuff.
Picture the scene. Imagine a darkened, dusty, Victorian drawing room. Candles blaze as a group sits round the table, clasping hands. Suddenly a woman speaks:

Selma, if you’re here, give us a sign!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Ride him like sea biscuit…

I love you all 😂🥰
I read Seabiscuit, and my mind just automatically goes aaawwwwwww, Seabiscuit....horsey, such a beautiful, beautiful horsey. And I'm off in LaLa land of puppies, kittens and horses 🐎 😍 ♥ 😄 Animals are the best, and they don't tweat utter tit. 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
I'm ok just feel a bit stupid for letting someone like that get into my head.

I feel gullible tbh for falling for it. I just know how it feels to have those thoughts and act on it.
You aren't gullible and definitely not stupid, just sensitive and empathic, which are wonderful, and for me personally, integral qualities to have in the people around you.

• Heart
I read Seabiscuit, and my mind just automatically goes aaawwwwwww, Seabiscuit....horsey, such a beautiful, beautiful horsey. And I'm off in LaLa land of puppies, kittens and horses 🐎 😍 ♥ 😄 Animals are the best, and they don't tweat utter tit. 🤣
I feel my cats would, if they could 🐈⬛🐈

• Haha
Reactions: 11
My teeth grind when she uses inappropriate words to describe her situation and she comes across as really uneducated because if it.

‘Horrific’ is one such word. Her situation is not by any stretch of the imagination horrific. It’s unfortunate, it’s distressing, it’s sad but it’s not horrific.

Horrific is being stoned to death. Horrific is being torn apart by wild dogs. Horrific is being slowly tortured to death by your parents (RIP baby Arthur).

Divorce can be distressing , it is not horrific.
I feel the same. It is an unfortunate, frequent, distressing, mundane occurrence, which she could have had a productive dialogue about. Yes, she feels replaced and discarded, that she has sacrificed her career and youth, but she could use her platform in a productive way that might have opened up another career path for her, instead, no one is going to go near her with a 10-foot barge pole. She is trying to make sure that she takes IG down careerwise, perhaps in revenge for feeling she sacrificed hers. She is diminishing him, trying to make him seem like less of a prize in the hope of frightening BW off. How can she not know that harming IG's career, harms the girls' standard of living and her own? I do have sympathy for her situation but not when she conflates it like this and behaves in a way that is harming her children in the guise of protecting them.

God, the horror of baby Arthur, I weep for that poor little boy

Can you imagine being AE stepmother, you wouldn’t stand a chance . It seems her dad had the sense to realise just how awful his daughter is ( which is incredibly sad ) and hasn’t let her jeopardise his marriage, although I bet she tried her hardest
I can't possibly know, but I wondered if AE's dad didn't walk her down the aisle because AE hadn't invited the stepmother. She said he refused to the day before, but that opens up a whole other set of questions. Her father would have had to have booked tickets and fly in from the UK and if he refused the day before?

I have had 3 industrial dehumidifiers blasting in my house for the last two weeks with another week to go and am confined to my bedroom because it is the quietest place in the house. I am bored shitless and as you can tell, I am asking the important questions.

TLDR. Just a load of rambling boring thoughts of mine sparked by your more interesting comments. Sorry, meant to quote individually.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Thanks to all my SisTurds for the inspiration! If there was a red carpet leading to my acceptance speech, I promise there would be no frilly pseudo-Victorian dresses and that I would be well accessorized. Unlike …. Ahem … some.
Butter Tart, best title EVER - laughing my head off!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.