Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #30 Alice has the ick, but Bianca’s got the dick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What’s more mediocre than being a bloated middle-aged Billy no Mates with a failed career, failed relationships and failed hate campaign against the ex? Are we supposed to jealous that she lives in Ioans little HW house she can’t afford, her inability to function, have healthy family connections or her is it her days spent in bed sobbing about her ruined life that we envy? 🧐🧐
She’s a bit odd isn’t she.
Hey, I'm a bloated, almost middle aged, Billy no Mates with a failed career.......go gently 😂 😭😭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
i must have missed this!! Why did Selma unfollow her?
I might have this wrong but I think someone from Tattle said they had replied to Selma Blair on one of Alice's posts on Instagram and told her about Alice's tweet about Bianca's MS. Selma has MS

Reactions: 7
I've been thinking about why I invest so much time in this, when I barely know who these 2 people are. I think when you escape a situation like this you don't get any explanation, no acknowledgement of any of it and your feelings are not validated. You have to find a way within yourself to get closure. The narc moves on, the FMs have nothing more to do with you and you are left trying to rebuild your life. The rare occasion a prosecution is involved, the sentence is so lenient, that society can leave you feeling gaslighted by it all.

When Alice started her Twitter ranting, this felt like society would finally see a narc in action, that people would be worried and changes would be made. Most people can now see her for what she is, but I have no hope that there will be any kind of justice even when it's on full display.

In reality, I think she'll come away with 50/50 custody, continue to tell her lies and move on to controlling someone else. I feel like I need to prepare for another narc walking away without any responsibility for the damage they've done to people's lives. It's so unfair.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
Can you guys even see these (there are 2)? I have Alice on IG so there's no prob for me.

This is just so bleeping bizarre! Why would you film all then and even if you did, why would you post it. People cheer and scream at football, it’s not exactly a big deal. The carry on is like he flipped at them or something. Why would he be in the dog house? So weird.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
I've been thinking about why I invest so much time in this, when I barely know who these 2 people are. I think when you escape a situation like this you don't get any explanation, no acknowledgement of any of it and your feelings are not validated. You have to find a way within yourself to get closure. The narc moves on, the FMs have nothing more to do with you and you are left trying to rebuild your life. The rare occasion a prosecution is involved, the sentence is so lenient, that society can leave you feeling gaslighted by it all.

When Alice started her Twitter ranting, this felt like society would finally see a narc in action, that people would be worried and changes would be made. Most people can now see her for what she is, but I have no hope that there will be any kind of justice even when it's on full display.

In reality, I think she'll come away with 50/50 custody, continue to tell her lies and move on to controlling someone else. I feel like I need to prepare for another narc walking away without any responsibility for the damage they've done to people's lives. It's so unfair.
I think the justice will lie in what her life will be. And I agree that it’s likely she won’t ever have to take any responsibility for what she does. But at least her true colours are on full display and no sane person could ever question why he left her.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Hi all, I have pretty much missed the last two threads. I have a feeling that our threads will now dwindle substantially as it appears we can no longer rely on "wine o'clock". Half of me is completely devastated at the lack of twitter gossip and half is hoping she might actually start behaving a bit better......but given her pattern when she feels attacked, which is really well embedded and fairly consistent with a lot of evidence over a VERY long period, I think she will just go 'underground'. I have also really examined why I have disliked what she has done and got invested - I think humans don't like seeing bad behaviour going unaccounted for or people who continuously refuse to take accountability for their actions - and gossip is a universal way of looking at this in a social way and feeding back it is not good behaviour. And in the main, it is because her actions will strongly impact on her girls - this is the way they will think is acceptable to behave in the future when they suffer heartbreak. If she was single, it would not resonate so strongly, but what she is doing to her girls.........sick, just so so so very SICK.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I feel the same. It is an unfortunate, frequent, distressing, mundane occurrence, which she could have had a productive dialogue about. Yes, she feels replaced and discarded, that she has sacrificed her career and youth, but she could use her platform in a productive way that might have opened up another career path for her, instead, no one is going to go near her with a 10-foot barge pole. She is trying to make sure that she takes IG down careerwise, perhaps in revenge for feeling she sacrificed hers. She is diminishing him, trying to make him seem like less of a prize in the hope of frightening BW off. How can she not know that harming IG's career, harms the girls' standard of living and her own? I do have sympathy for her situation but not when she conflates it like this and behaves in a way that is harming her children in the guise of protecting them.

God, the horror of baby Arthur, I weep for that poor little boy

I can't possibly know, but I wondered if AE's dad didn't walk her down the aisle because AE hadn't invited the stepmother. She said he refused to the day before, but that opens up a whole other set of questions. Her father would have had to have booked tickets and fly in from the UK and if he refused the day before?

I have had 3 industrial dehumidifiers blasting in my house for the last two weeks with another week to go and am confined to my bedroom because it is the quietest place in the house. I am bored shitless and as you can tell, I am asking the important questions.

TLDR. Just a load of rambling boring thoughts of mine sparked by your more interesting comments. Sorry, meant to quote individually.
I hope you feel better soon. 💐❤

I couldn't follow Arthur's story, it was just too horrific. May he find love and peace now.

Hey, I'm a bloated, almost middle aged, Billy no Mates with a failed career.......go gently 😂 😭😭
But you aren't doing an AE, are you?! 💪

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I think the justice will lie in what her life will be. And I agree that it’s likely she won’t ever have to take any responsibility for what she does. But at least her true colours are on full display and no sane person could ever question why he left her.
I hope her life does not include the industry employing her again. People like this should not be rewarded.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I missed the FM "suicide' bit, but while I agree (and hope) it's just a line used to make people here feel bad or guilty, I also think we shouldn't just dismiss by saying it definitely IS just an act because many of us here have had suicide ideation (myself included) and to have comments like that dismissed when it might be a cry for help could be dangerous.
Again, I'm not saying anyone here should whip themselves over what they said but others have said it's a "cry wolf" thing, and if it's not then something happens, our comments could push someone over. So maybe just completely ignore that particular FM for their MH sake?

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I hope her life does not include the industry employing her again. People like this should not be rewarded.
Her rep is so bad, even before this, it seems. And she is no great thespian. Maybe some reality tv but I doubt she will last long. She’s pretty low functioning.

Reactions: 10
I just hope the pap shot she arranged of them (claiming they went out on Melrose so we're bound to get papped- I don't think so! Paps in LA have much bigger kills to make than IG. Nobody really knows who he is there).
Imagine when they do get papped him, BW and the kids at the park with bubba bear havi g happy times together.
That will serve her right for being so manipulative and scheming.

Reactions: 11

That’s what happens, unfortunately. I realised pretty early on in life it’s useless trying to get everyone to see a narc for what they really are. The good thing is her games and tactics have been blown wide open on here with receipts for daysss. I pity the next person to get involved with her. I assume the milk tray man and his cheap chocolate won’t be up to her exacting standards.
This is the most attention she’s ever had, and it’s all for the wrong reasons. How mortifying

Reactions: 17
I just hope the pap shot she arranged of them (claiming they went out on Melrose so we're bound to get papped- I don't think so! Paps in LA have much bigger kills to make than IG. Nobody really knows who he is there).
Imagine when they do get papped him, BW and the kids at the park with bubba bear havi g happy times together.
That will serve her right for being so manipulative and scheming.
She'll give the kids grief if that happens.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
I find the giving of Cadbury chocolate weird. It’s just cheap chocolate. Not gift giving chocolate as such. I am possibly being judgemental.

View attachment 919376
Now actually, she’s speaking sense here. The Dairy Milk in North America, is apparently made with milk powder and not milk, or so I was reliably informed. Took me years to get used to it!

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Am i the only one who finds horrendous AE's digs at Ioan's "small" Titanic role? Part of her string of attempts to minimize his merits, making fun of his looks or parenting. This seems to me like a classic Narc/domestic abuse attempt of destroying someone's self-esteem to keep him/her under the abuser's influence
alice evans titanic.jpg

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.