Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #30 Alice has the ick, but Bianca’s got the dick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think the video of BW meeting up with dog has tipped her over. The thing that did it was IG videoing it and you could hear him chuckle. He seemed happy.

Alice doing a video on bullying I have got to see.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
I honestly don't know if Bianca was involved.

What I do believe strongly is that -
1. Amy/ Tamika was way too invested and that if anything Amy said was not in keeping with IG and BW's consent, they would have been silenced and unfollowed by now.

2. This is way beyond Alice's capabilities. She's not nearly as capable of the machinations some attribute to her, judging by her inability to spell 'and'.
what is too invested. Hell we are all here, every day reading through pages of threads (as they all move quickly). We dissect, comment, laugh at the crazy, study the photo’s and some even ’investigate‘ twitter and instagram. Even I made a twitter account and followed some (and I haven’t used social media for years). So we are all too invested. Tekimoo seems genuine, and sticking up for her sister, who here would not go to bat for family and/or friends when such vile hatred is being thrown at them.

I know she was asked to verify who she was because she claimed to be close to the source and rightly people questioned that. Now we have things being attributed to a source in the know and we are taking what they say as face value and not questioning who the source is and why they are saying it. Do we have 1 rule for Tekimoo and another rule for everyone else.

I personally think that anyone who quotes a source in the know (whether that source be Bianca, Amy or someone else) is reaching. If you have to use ‘a source’ to get people to believe what your saying then show the source or verify yourself. To me this is no different then saying Bianca has wrecked for marriages and she knows as she’s been told by the families (again she’s crazy and people tell her that). So I guess my question is why believe some with sources, ban others with sources and call some with sources crazy?

Reactions: 8
Does anyone have the screenshot of when she said Ioan's name was unpronounceable?

Alice is claiming Essie May posted about Alice’s Apple store purchases on Friday. Stuff only Alice would know. Not sure where she is getting that. It’s not here or on Twitter.
Essie May could be her own daughter for all we know, maybe she's had enough of her mother's BS

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Oh my goodness, I just woke up! How much did I miss?! Did AE throw digs at Bianca's video?! I have to dive into the backend of this thread, omg. (Also, g'morning!)

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.